It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Pollen Allergies: Please post remedies here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
No joke...

I'm literally *eaten up* with pine pollen allergies right now. I use honey for my other seasonal allergies, but it just isn't working effectively for the pines...

Am I doomed to stay indoors with the windows closed?

If you've tried something that has/hasn't worked, I really appreciate you posting it here.

Thanks in advance.

BS

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Best thing I can think of is find some locally made honey. You get all sorts of small dose pollen from unfiltered natural honey. Hope that helps.

Lol, I don't know what I read there instead of honey in your op. I remember a product called ALJ that used to help me with my cedar allergies as well. It was cheap, liquid or tablet, and the liquid even helped with my asthma. Tasted like lawn trimmings though.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

Thanks, dear. Yes, I am using natural. local honey but it's not touching these pine allergies for some reason. Everything tastes like pine to me right now, and all I do is sneeze, cough, and have a coating over my eyes...skin rash, too. To make matters worse, was treated for skin cancer last year. Maybe the bees aren't into pines of late, or I have developed some kind of immunity...

edit on 13-4-2012 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The only other thing I can suggest is a NIOSH 95 or better particulate respirator mask with exhale valve. I have allergies, and work in the dustiest environment imaginable. But as long as I have my paper mask, I'm bulletproof.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

I used to have plain old hay fever....and it was so bad that my teeth would vibrate when I sneezed...a friend of mine was playing cards with some friends and they suggested taking Glucosamine....I know its for arthritis, but it worked on the hay fever....it takes a few days for it to build up in your system, but it does work....its been 16 yrs now that I have been hay fever free. I tried the Glucosamine Sulfate version first, thats what was in the house...it felt like a hole was filled if that makes any sense...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

I haven't heard of glucosamine for allergies--but there's some in the house so I'm going to try it. Don't think it could hurt.

A friend just recommended olive leaf extract...so I will do that if your suggestion doesn't touch this and I am not seeing relief in a week or so.

Thanks for your input.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join