It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for Christians on this subject

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were in fact genetically engineered a long time ago by extraterrestrial species?

Of course we were, I happen to believe it.

Well that would mean they really messed us up... considering they only activated a few small percent of our DNA . The rest science calls junk DNA because it is inactive.

Perhaps that is what was means by this comment...

Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

So the Reptilian that Eve chatted with like it was no big deal gave us Knowledge.... but it seems that the secret of our DNA (The Tree of Life) was denied us by those Aliens that created us in their image

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

The answers are all there
Its simply a matter of interpretation

edit on 13-4-2012 by zorgon because: Aliens did it... with Blue Beam Cyber stuff

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

DNA (The Tree of Life) was denied us by those Aliens that created us in their image

That is the way I see it.

Then there is revelations,
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
www.in5d.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were in fact genetically engineered a long time ago by extraterrestrial species?

Of course we were, I happen to believe it.

Well that would mean they really messed us up... considering they only activated a few small percent of our DNA . The rest science calls junk DNA because it is inactive.

Perhaps that is what was means by this comment...

Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

So the Reptilian that Eve chatted with like it was no big deal gave us Knowledge.... but it seems that the secret of our DNA (The Tree of Life) was denied us by those Aliens that created us in their image

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

The answers are all there
Its simply a matter of interpretation

edit on 13-4-2012 by zorgon because: Aliens did it... with Blue Beam Cyber stuff

I'm not a Christian so I'm not entitled to answer on this subject, good thing you are, to set the record straight.

I wish the OP would've been more broad on his inclusion of those qualified to post an answer.

As a pagan, I have enjoyed reading this thread. In fact, it's a thread after my own heart, so i don't really have to comment at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Me? Christian?

Just because I use certain quotes to support my message doesn't make me one

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Silly Petrus4, Do you really think we are alone in the universe. Where would Hercules' home be.

Where would Arcturus and Victoria's home be? Get real where do you think the God's hang out? Remember and

study Light Light Light. We are beings of light living in body mostly made up of water. That is the only way the the

soul can exist. It must remain at a certain temperature. Think about it. The Movie "AVATAR" it's concepts are

real. John Cameron captured it in his subconscious.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Imposter, then! When will you just shed your reptilian skin and give us the truth?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Your 'need to know' level is not high enough

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I know this is irrelevant to your subject but Christians aren't the only ones who might believe that aliens are actually demonic forces. I've come across a lot of Muslims who think aliens are simply jinn and are either demonic or friendly depending on their disposition. And these are the same people who believe God did not create life on other planets. When I ask them why they believe so, they tell me: its not in the Quran. Which I laugh my head off limitlessly because well, God didn't bother putting a lot of things in the Quran LOL

However, if you look closely, the first verses of Surah Al Fatiha (The Opening, which is the first Chapter) says:

"Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds"

It says Worlds....not world.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NancyNeedles
You may find this link helpful: christiananswers.net...

Some will never get it -- ETs are real, regardless of where they come from and they are not demons, fallen angels or whatever. Those are very simple and simple-minded answers to a vastly complex and bizarre reality. If they "tremble" when Jesus' name is mentioned, they are simply trying not to upset that person's belief system. The more people reject Christianity, the more "abductions" will reflect that fact. I was a fundamentalist Christian for decades. I am SO incredibly happy I renounced that fairy tale and consider myself atheist, though I believe in an eternal afterlife. There is nothing more consistently and unending as the freedom one achieves when religious and dogmatic beliefs such as that put forth in that link are rejected -- it's a huge weight off of spiritual shoulders.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Not all Christians believe human kind were created exactly as we are, nor do they all believe there is no possibility for life beyond our planet. I do personally feel that there is a very real and distinct possibility that out there, there is other life. Why would god put the necessary ingredients for life on other planets?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I am not a Christian. I do not believe in any organized religion. However, from my perspective, I don’t think there is a particular purpose for space. What we call space is not space but a physical manifestation of our belief system. Our brains process what we sense. I feel as if you are asking, “What is the purpose of life?” I don’t believe there’s a purpose to life. Life is meaningless and it is people that give it meaning. As extensions of life and ALL that is, we are meant to express and create. From this perspective you could say that our purpose is to create and expand—to align with what we really are and to evolve. Space is not empty. You are viewing space and life linearly. If you really want to understand the physics of the universe, I suggest you look into quantum physics. You should remember that our senses are not exactly reliable in many circumstances. Knowing this will help you accept and expand your outlook on life.
Creation is instantaneous.
Everything exists now.
Extraterrestrial life also exists. These beings understand the mechanisms I have written about. They understand that every individual is a creator—a god. They understand the power of belief systems and the basic laws of the universe. It is not strange to me that you are asking these questions.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It would be best if all comments were read serenely and with an open mind. There is no need to react dramatically and blame a particular race of extraterrestrial beings. Our ancestors readily yielded their power to those who were only too willing to accept.

Our DNA was altered in many ways by many extraterrestrial life forms. There were beings that gifted their DNA to the hominid species. There were also those that became greedy and deactivated a certain portion of our DNA. But please remember, THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS. There are no victims when physical reality manifests itself though such events. In any case, those beings most likely lament having altered the human DNA. Evolution implies change. Human beings will regain their power eventually.

Science cannot prove everything. What the lens of science can perceive is clouded with skepticism and insecurity. Much of our genetic code is currently “invisible” because we do not have the tools or machines to analyze its quantum aspects.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

My question for Christians, as a consequence of this is; what is the divine purpose of outer space? Why did God bother creating space at all, if it is completely empty? If we are the only life form there is, why create all that extra area? Wouldn't it have surely been more economical, in terms of effort, to simply just create this planet, alone?

More questions. What is the point of extraterrestrials deceiving us? How are they deceiving us, and in what way? Assuming, again hypothetically, that they are deceiving us, doesn't having them come from outer space seem like an excessively laborious explanation? If Satan wanted to have his demons pretend to be another race of beings in order to deceive people, why not just use the stories of the fairies, and make out that they're from Earth? Wouldn't that, again, be a lot easier?

Please answer these, Christians. I'm not trying to troll. I genuinely want to know the answers.
edit on 13-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, interesting questions and I must read the answers you get. Personally though, I am a Christian, and while I have seen no evidence for extraterrestial life, I have not seen any against it, and have not heard anyone claim that Christians don't beleive in aliens. Considering God, Angels etc. I would argue that Christians do believe in life outside our little planet.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

So I'm currently re-watching the movie Thrive, which has just been released free online, as I've mentioned in another thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) if anyone is interested. I just got to the point where Foster starts talking about UFOs, and it made me think of something.

Apparently Christians aren't the only people who think that there is no other life in the universe, and that extraterrestrials are exclusively demons. I can't remember where I saw it, but somewhere online I came across a quote from a Luciferian man who claimed that it was an integral element of their plan, to have spirits falsely claim to be extraterrestrials, or another life form, and this with the specific purpose of deceiving humanity.

I'm going to hypothetically accept that possibility as real, for a few moments. The idea that humanity itself, is the sole form of sentient life in existence; and that to the extent that there genuinely are extraterrestrials, they are in fact demonic in nature, and are here to throw us off course.

My question for Christians, as a consequence of this is; what is the divine purpose of outer space? Why did God bother creating space at all, if it is completely empty? If we are the only life form there is, why create all that extra area? Wouldn't it have surely been more economical, in terms of effort, to simply just create this planet, alone?

More questions. What is the point of extraterrestrials deceiving us? How are they deceiving us, and in what way? Assuming, again hypothetically, that they are deceiving us, doesn't having them come from outer space seem like an excessively laborious explanation? If Satan wanted to have his demons pretend to be another race of beings in order to deceive people, why not just use the stories of the fairies, and make out that they're from Earth? Wouldn't that, again, be a lot easier?

Please answer these, Christians. I'm not trying to troll. I genuinely want to know the answers.
edit on 13-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

LOL THRIVE...

Maybe you can pigeon hole Christians some more.while watching government funded bull#?

In the mean time, I'm a Christian and I don't consider anything out of the realm of possibility for the creator. Evolution, aliens, science, Wow! Who'd have thought there were thinking
Christians out there!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Apparently Christians aren't the only people who think that there is no other life in the universe, and that extraterrestrials are exclusively demons.

I have always suspected a number of Eastern gods of being extraterrestrial in origin.

For instance, Kali

If having multiple sets of arms, purple skin and a somewhat pained expression doesn't suggest an extraterrestrial origin, then what does?

Because of her extraterrestrial origin I suspect very strongly that she is a type of demon. Perhaps not a terribly powerful demon but a demon nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
First of all by definition... Demon's and Angels and God are Aliens to the planet earth because they existed in Heaven before the planets inception. The thought that we are alone in the universe is absurd. Basically most Christians believe that the entity referred to as God/Yahweh has a set of rules and criteria that will ultimately lead to true believers to gain immortality. To simply prove a point, God simply didn't blink Satan and the demons out of existence, but allowed them the opportunity to deceive humans into doing unspeakable acts in which result in being cut off from God and the hope of immortality. He is allowing the archangel Lucifer exist so that he could prove to him that humanity has faith and will praise an adore him even if he isn't looking out for them 100% of the time. Even though God is all powerful... in the end there is going to be a war between the angels and demonic hoard... which is seemingly unnecessary because a all powerful God could twitch his nose and blink evil out of existence because he is all powerful and all knowing. Such a war would be pointless from Satan's perspective because he knows that God would know everything that will or that will ever happen because God created Satan. Any who; my point is if you choose to believe in this then you must acknowledge the fact that there is intelligent life out side of our planet or dimension or else what are you truly believing in? God can't be from somewhere he created right.... Also Alien life could already be actively living on this planet with us. It's simply a matter of sensory perception because they could exist in alternate dimensions, in the form of energy, or even on a microscopic level in a remote jungle of Africa... or even within the core or mantle of the planet beneath the earths crust. Alien life could even exist in space and within the upper atmosphere. I hope you aren't expecting a serious answer... your only going to receive really long rants. You also shouldn't assume that all Christians believe in the same things... after all their are several versions of Christianity that exist today. That should tell you something.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Remember this article is assuming that civilizations older then ours elsewhere in the universe haven't developed an alternative method to traverse stars using exotic fuels or energies not native to our solar system. Just because we can do it doesn't mean that they can't. Remembers humans do not have a complete understanding of the universe. Christians do not truly understand the origin of "God" how he came into existence and why he does what he does. Everything has to come from somewhere assuming the the laws of space time and existence that he has created applies to him. I suppose knowing his origin story isn't important... just that he has the power!!!! might makes right

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join