It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for Christians on this subject

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Apparently Christians aren't the only people who think that there is no other life in the universe, and that extraterrestrials are exclusively demons.

You know Christians that believe that? I know a LOT of Christians ... and I can't say that any of them believe that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hmmmm.....Sounds like a sphere to me. At all points the same size. I think the moon is about 2600 miles wide so that's too big. How big is that asteroid that's in a horseshoe orbit with earth anyway? Any moons out there parked around some planet somewhere that's about the same size?

Ricky quite a few years ago before the internet, I heard something was coming this way, wonder if I can find it on line.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Well i am a christian and i have been for my whole life and i believe 100% that we are not alone in this universe. I think that many christians dont like to think about stuff like ETs because they think that by thinking these things, they are questioning the bible. For example, one day at church some woman asked me how i knew something and i, jokingly, responded with "oh im just psychic" and the woman said, " but we of the christian faith dont believe in psychics. That right there is just ignorant! Did you know that there is actually a whole story about a psychic woman in the bible? But anyway i believe that there is more evidence for life other than ours in the bible. I think everyone should take a look at Ezekiel 1:15-21. It is a very very interesting part of the bible that, in all my years of attending church has never been spoken about. It talks about creatures with 4 faces and in some sort of craft with wheels inside of wheels. I personally would not lose one bit of faith if an alien from outer space came down here right now and showed themselves. I think all it proves is that God created others thats all.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Full disclosure, not a Christian.

There are some that believe Jesus is referring to extraterrestrials in John 10:16

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Just throwing it out there.
Or he was talking of Gentiles.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by Furbs
Full disclosure, not a Christian.

There are some that believe Jesus is referring to extraterrestrials in John 10:16

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Just throwing it out there.
Or he was talking of Gentiles.

As I said and italicized some people believe Jesus is referring to extraterrestrials.

Heck, some think he was talking about asians on the Indian sub-continent. Some think he was talking about Native Americans. It is an ambiguous line, like much of the bible, and is open to vast interpretation.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't really think you can say Aliens are really Demons simply because the role of a Demon is to influence individual people. If that were the case then you would have a kinds of people with all kinds of stories about how this Gray Alien came down and told me to commit whatever sin.

And as much as I do believe there is a God, i suggest everyone not take the bible scriptures as a defacto road map on a subject like this. Keep in mind, that book has been written as stories passed down via human to human, then torn down, then re-written, then edited, then re-written, then edited again... you get the point. With as much written history that has been lost over the centuries, what we are left with today is the ultimate game of telephone
Food for thought, take it for what you will.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As a christian I can stilll fully believe that the Lord our God must indeed have created other worlds that teem with life - just like ours , I also believe that what is happening now with the growing UFO phenomena is indeed part of Satans grand deception - his final throw of the dice , the big one - that these fallen angels posing as ET's will declare themselves as our creators and social engineers from day 1 , expect them to arrive with great fanfare and in awe inspiring numbers - sweeping aside all religions and beliefs world wide.

Remember that this deception has to be so great ' that even the very elect will be deceived' - but there will still be enough of us left who know the truth about their real origins to make the difference.

oh and Steven Greer is an errand boy for them ( in my opinion anyway )

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't feel like looking it up, but there is a bible verse about us being (paraphrased) "behind the veil"

Also, when Adam and Eve were thrown from the garden, a cherubim with a flaming sword was positioned to block their return, maybe a reason the sun is getting brighter is that it is a stargate of sorts..

Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore. I know there is a god. I can't say I know his name.

Good luck on your search.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

OP what if we d turn the premisse around?

- suppose, that it was Man, who had once, originally, another position as he has, now?
www.elfwood.com...

suppose that originally, 'man and woman' were like that?
not confound, imprisoned into seeing only matter,
but having a sight - and emotions - as vast as the universe?

taken like this, is what we call 'aliens' are the same as 'demons', that is, multidimensional beings,
( who indeed perhaps can take on some physical frame, like 'living in one ')
but
originally, it was the male and female, as above, who ruled - and also ruled óver 'demons'.
Imagine the splendour, male and female once had.

..i take the Bible totally serious - because it gives the *only* acceptable explanation of what s going on. This astonishing couple fell - was tricked; and had to live in a phisical body, deprived from all the splendour they had before.

..in this context, it is truely an amazing story what is going on..

bless

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
so,
We start thinking from the wrong position: we think from our poor, earthly frame, a frame that is as feeble as a reed, because it is only Matter,
and ofcóurse that feeble frame is no match for the universe, and the universe's conditions are dangerous to it.

..Matter is 'almost frozen energy', has very low frequency, only,
and *that* is the reason, 'demons'(cq aliens) can rule over man, because the latter themselves are beings with far greater frequency, and move in dimensions that are invisable for our physical frames.

..the script, that ' there was an Atlantis before man ', but that it was destroyed, and that those inhabitants are the present demons/aliens, is very likely

- and that the latter fight to maintáin their rule over present imprisoned man - imprisoned in this physical frame - because ofcourse they dont want man to rule again, like man did in the short time untill the Fall.

the whole purpose of the multidimensional beings to purport the Fall, was because they lost the rule to that gorgious couple

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Aliens, Demons, Archangels? I dont know which! I can tell you that something has infiltrated the Human Race. Just take a look around! Pay attention to other humans eyes! They will turn black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other will stay the same. Do not blame the human for this. You cannot contain or destroy these beings. They cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time, and then jump into someonelse. You may see these beings as lights, shodows or orbs going from person to person. A way you can detect this- A Simple Dog will go crazy or just lay down and stay there! I mean the dog will start barking like crazy or just lay down and become submissive.

Another way you can detect this is going on- These beings communicate with each other by using allot of hand gestures when communicating when they are in the human body. They also BOW THEIR HEADS WHEN they walk by each other. Check this out and let me know if you notice this. Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be interesting if we were in fact genetically engineered a long time ago by extraterrestrial species?

I also believe numerous events that occurred in the past as explained by the bible, have been distorted, changed, or misinterpreted.

It's cool to see others sharing their bits of knowledge/experiences/beliefs in a peaceful way. One of the reasons why I love above top secret—because its members have the ability to discuss delicate subjects and deliver great feedback while keeping their cool.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I knew nothing about this Thrive Movie, I am attempting to watch but with much Buffering I think that is what you call the interference. Anyway from what I did see, some of the Aliens are waking us up that we can have a much better life than what we have been given. I will continue to attempt to access this source. Thanks! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

According to Messages from Ashtar Command we are evolving back to what we truly are, in other words they are changing our DNA Structure.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1
You are making assumptions that you cannot back. Not all Christians believe that there is no life out there. Us Catholics are silent on the subject as we have no proof either way.

Silent? Really?

Vatican: It's OK to believe in aliens - World news - Europe MSNBC
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Vatican: It's OK for Catholics to Believe in Aliens | Fox News
www.foxnews.com...

More
Vatican: It's OK to Believe in Aliens | Space.com
Vatican: It's OK to believe in aliens - required Physics.org
Vatican: It's OK To Believe In Aliens - The Huffington Post
Pope Says It's OK To Believe In Aliens

Pope's astronomer says he would baptise an alien if it asked him ...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Pope's Astronomer Would Baptize Aliens | Fox News
www.foxnews.com...

Pope Benedict XVI's astronomer: the Catholic Church welcomes aliens
www.telegraph.co.uk... › News › Religion › The Pope

So that would seem that Christians at least of one 'interpretation' believe in Aliens..

But then since God, the Angels and assorted Demons etc... are NOT OF THIS EARTH, you have to believe in Aliens to be Christian
Because they are true ET - not of this Earth

Which would make the "Fallen Ones" landed immigrants

Whether you call a bad alien a Demon or a Reptilian, what is the difference? After all its just a name... and we all know what happened when Eve had that conversation with the Reptilian in that garden so many years ago.

Same goes for good aliens, call them Angels or Pleaidian Princess... what does it matter?

Clarke's Third Law:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Which also translates that any truly advanced beings visiting a primitive planet would be indistinguishable from Gods

edit on 13-4-2012 by zorgon because: ATS is infested with LEMMINGS... they did it!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Also, when Adam and Eve were thrown from the garden, a cherubim with a flaming sword was positioned to block their return, maybe a reason the sun is getting brighter is that it is a stargate of sorts..

SHHHHH Don't give away the Stargates

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don't forget the transfiguration,

Transfiguration of Jesus, certain Biblical verses sure make my imagination run wild,

"And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elijah talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah. While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only. And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead."

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the very verse that made me start searching, things they don't discuss in church,

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I'm gonna go up to the spirit in the sky.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

Wouldn't it be interesting if we were in fact genetically engineered a long time ago by extraterrestrial species?

Of course we were, I happen to believe it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Very nice! I happen to believe that as well. I just wanted to playfully sneak it in there as a question...hehe

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor

Very nice! I happen to believe that as well. I just wanted to playfully sneak it in there as a question...hehe

Makes sense to me even more now considering what scientist are capable of today.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join