It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Nights: A Home Invasion and UFO's ( Part 1 )

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Contag

you might be the most interesting thing on the planet according to those orbs

I could only hope. Hehe. I'm a pretty boring (i think by human standards) Then again I've never cared for 'Human standards' or to conform to them.
I, too, thought it was strange that its always two orbs now. At least the last three (and only legit) sightings I've had.
And they always hang around for a bit before jetting out of sight. It just seems odd to me.
I'll take that advice about keeping detailed accounts. I've written the first orb sighting and the intruder encounter, as well as a few oddities from my earlier years. I do however need to detail the last two 'set of orb' sightings for my personal records. I hate to think details might slip my memory and I would also like my children and grandchildren to have record of the account when I'm long gone. They may be able to use the information in some way.
The pictures you linked are creepy indeed. I would have been terrified had I been in your shoes.
I don't know if I would go as far as your friend when he/she said it was a tattoo of a demon. From what you've said it wasn't threatening and you only freaked out because its not everyday you wake up paralyzed and being observed by something so strange. Maybe it was, as you said, watching over you like a parent. I don't know for sure.
I can't wait for your thread on the details of it all. I'll keep my eye out of that. Thanks for sharing

TXML

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic
I wonder if this is happening frequently to many more people they just aren't lucky enough to wake up in time to know somethings not right. I wonder if its happened more times to us and we are just clueless to the rest of the instances. Also, being that this happened in cattle county, if you wanna call it that, how could I find out if there have been cattle mutilations? I would imagine that some kind of news paper report would have come out. I've thought of that over and over. There has to be some signs in the local area if it WERE happening. Its just not something that can be addressed to the people here. I've thought we might of been just a side study to a more important investigation or observation by 'Them'? There is, after all, a large herd of angus cows that are kept in the field right behind our house. And in towards the west, where the orbs appeared to land, there are also herds of cattle. I can't help but wonder.
Again. I can't say its aliens but all of the circumstances seem to point to more than just average. Maybe my wife and I are....just crazy.
I also thought of the small air port to the north of our town. Do all airports have radar. And if not, what are the chances that an airport, in a town with a population of 5,000, would have radar. I would love to get ahold of some radar information regarding the two orbs that seem to have landed to the west of my house.
I also just remembered something about that airport that was kind of strange.
One night, I don't remember when exactly, but I was out smoking and suddenly I heard the weirdest noise. It was a hissing sound that got louder and louder and eventually had a whistle to it. I started thinking it was somekind of alarm or siren from town(like a broken tornado siren) I walked to my front yard where the noise got even louder. Suddenly, in the direction of the airports runway, I saw what I can only describe as a jet fighter taking off. It was roaring into the sky, very quickly. It had alot more speed than the high winged air craft that usually take of from said airport. Also, as it climbed into the air, I could see a long blue flame coming from the back of the craft. The lights were flashing randomly ( like jet fighters do) and as I watched it fly to the north, I saw it meet up with four other aircraft(which I would say were jets too, because of the flashing lights). The sound also faded as it got further away. I couldn't believe that a jet fighter had taken off from our hick air port.
So I wonder......would any other aircraft, private or not, resemble a jet fight?(especially the sound it made and the blue flame). It was a small aircraft. Of that I'm sure. But taking off from our airport. Not likely, IMO. I want to know what it was though.

I would like some feed back on the radar idea at least. It would be something more than just a story.
TXML

edit on 18-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Thanks for posting your experiences. I am reading yours and other replies on the thread but waited to reply to get more of a bigger picture on these experiences.

Well, it certainly seems your experiences are the classic sort of lights and possibly 'beings' that aren't of the averagely comprehended terrestrial realm / dimension / reality.

I guess, like most that have and recall these experiences, there is a point to which one becomes aware and there is a realisation, a revelation about a significant event that requires evaluating and processing in the emotional / intellectual / psyche levels.

This is perfectly normal and is the best step to comprehend these experiences. Far better than denial or non trust of these emotions based on just mind rationale.

These experiences are vivid and real and as such, being extraordinary, and not readily comprehended as a 'normal' experience inevitably leads to the mind needing to compute these experiences into something that is explainable.

As these experiences are happening to rational, sane people with feet firmly on the ground, we have to believe these experiences aren't just constructs of the mind or hallucinatory.

Also due to there being so many universally similar events, this 'phenomena' and these experiences have to be given respect as 'something'.

These experiences are relevant and true to the very essence of being that are best comprehended with a clear mind and soul.

We need only seek and feel the truth in these experiences to allow the dimensions to which these experiences belong open their doors to give us all we need to know about such experiences and more.

Like a gift, of true vision and insight into the dimensional realities that are in this vast universe / multiverse, these experiences really are 'seeing the light'.

Light brings us life, the bible is aware of this, as are many other religions, philosophies and sciences, all essentially ways of understanding that which is ultimately essential.

''Beings of Light'', ''The Light within'', Akhenaten and the ancients religions of light, Manichaeism the 2nd century religion of Light, Krishna / Radha, Divine Light in Buddhism, etc etc. All these refer to the Light as creator and within, essentially that all is of the essence of Light and having light within whilst belonging to the Universal Light. Science is exploring the very same concepts in various ways.

Most abduction experiences involve this all powerful light and beings of extraordinary capabilities with mastery of this all powerful light. The things we see are constructs of light, chemical interactions form our vision. Therefore any forms seen are manipulations of light. If a being is able to be partly invisible it is mastery of light. Moving at inexplicable speed is mastery of light.

The correlations and similarities of these experiences and religious teachings are immense. This is also significant.

When we realise this, this is a revelation, that all things are connected and part of the universal fabric. Perhaps more and more people having these experiences and these experiences happening more publicly will bring greater insight into the specific nature of these beings and their interactions.
edit on 19-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello again txmega,

Your questions about speed and Tom's experiences, and my own, and a coupla others.

The speed deal, If I remember correctly Tom was sleeping, and his blanket shot up in a fluff and an arc of light came out and "zipped" out of the room. I think thats how he described it, if memory serves.

On the same or related subject, shadows that dart around quickly. The best description in speed I can give is somewhere between a car going 20 mph, and a young adult throwing a softball underhanded with decent proficiency. That is from my own perceptions, when I have caught movement with my eyes.

My ex wife had her own experiences with stuff, I've had experiences with stuff, my mother had experiences with stuff, and my little sisters have had experiences with stuff. Every time I make a new friend, that has jived well with me and we make a meaningul friendship I am curios if they have had seen or heard "Paranormal weirdness" in their lives.

I'm into ALL of the paranormal subject matter because I had really effed up things happen to me as a child, I was an only child until 8 and was pretty much left to myself with a small color tv in the early 80's. I have never felt alone, and today I know I'm not. The most absolutely terrifying thing which to this day still drives me to shiver.(Explained in 2 paragraphs)

On the verge of sleep as a child, I would hear things. Anomalous bumps, pings, thuds, shuffles, bangs, voices. I have a neat biological reaction with sound, with my eyes closed in the dark, and in near silence, any sudden sound I hear, "flashes" in my closed eyes as a white light, similar to a camera flash but not as bright. I'd make an excellent sentry anyways with that. Not sure of it's purpose, maybe it's an old instinct from our hunter gatherer days. That's not the terrifying part, I just had to share that. Onto the terrifying....

Also on the verge of sleep as a child up, or maybe waking me from sleep until I was about 5, from about 3-5 years old. I swear on Jesus my Lord and Savior, this is what I heard, as best as I can describe it. "Durppa Durppa Durppa Durppa Durppa Durppa Durppa Durppa", in like a crazy reverberating voice, like a chanting. I heard the closest thing to it in my life in a Smashing Pumpkins song, "1979" Please listen to that song again, when the weird wavy voice sound effect comes during the chorus, that sounds like 80% close to the scary voice. I avoided listening to that song for years. I was already in my late teens when that song came out, and well past hearing, that effed up sound during my child hood. That sound as a little kid scared the hell out of me, and I would wake up screaming. I had terrible nightmares as a kid, terrible. "Monsters were always outside in my windows, I don't recall what they were, I was little."

I have seen, and heard, and felt, so much more over my life. Fortunately, I had access to my mom's books on the paranormal to help explain things that was going on. What's funny is I was very advanced, and could pronounce words early. By 5 I knew what a parapsychologist was, and I told my parents that's what I wanted to be when I grew up, I'm going to be 35 in July and I haven't disappointed my younger self in that regard.

I have more, but those are the significant things from when I was your child's age. I have only touched the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I guess, like most that have and recall these experiences, there is a point to which one becomes aware and there is a realisation, a revelation about a significant event that requires evaluating and processing in the emotional / intellectual / psyche levels. This is perfectly normal and is the best step to comprehend these experiences. Far better than denial or non trust of these emotions based on just mind rationale.

I totally agree and sum it up by saying, If the circumstances were 'normal', my conclusion, regarding the situation, would have reflected rationality.
You summed it up by saying:

As these experiences are happening to rational, sane people with feet firmly on the ground, we have to believe these experiences aren't just constructs of the mind or hallucinatory.

Since I started this thread, I can now see how the intruder, while still not human IMO, could have been a spiritual entity, aside from the alien conclusion. You also said, "If a being is able to be partly invisible it is mastery of light. Moving at inexplicable speed is mastery of light. " I never thought in those terms but hearing it along with the explanation of 'light' prior to, makes me think either conclusion is possible and both are possibly connected in some way.
Thank you for your insight and yes, perhaps more and more people having these experiences and these experiences happening more publicly will bring greater insight into the specific nature of these beings and their interactions. I certainly hope so.

TXML

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal
Thank you for the details. Its helpful to have details on such if strange things are happening in one's life. Everything you describe is very strange. From Toms account all the way back to your child hood.
The voice you heard sounds frightening. As a kid I'm sure it was very scary. I wonder if 'Durppa' has a meaning of any type, in any language. It might be possible.
I had a dream once when I was around five I think. In the dream, I had just arrived at my grandmothers house after school. I was by the front door and for some reason I opened the big wooden storm door on the inside of the house. The glass screen door was still shut and I stood there looking outside. It was very cloudy and the wind was blowing like I've never really seen it blow before. The trees in her front yard were swaying and whipping wildly. I don't know why, but next, I opened the glass screen door and as I did, the wind jerked it away from me and it flung me outside onto the porch.....
Let me describe the outdoors there. Her house stood in the middle of a grove of Oak trees. I think they were all Live Oak trees with a few mesquite trees mixed in. It was a very dense thicket of trees and you couldn't see into it more than ten feet in some areas. Okay back to the dream.....
I was out on the porch. The wind was still blowing up a storm and due to the crazy weather and the whipping trees, it was very noisy. I was facing south. In that direction, the trees are particularly dense. Through all the weather commotion, I heard a very loud voice, kinda like Jabba tha Huts but in english. It said, one time....."Wormwood" I don't know why but it scared the crap out of me. I woke up immediately after hearing that. At the time that word had no significance or meaning to me. If hadn't studied the bible that much and had never heard that term before. I really became associated with the term after meeting my wife. When I told her about that dream, she flipped. It was puzzling why my dream would conjure such images and that term. I never saw what actually said it. But when I heard the sound of the voice, I got the image of a short, very, wide being with short legs and long arms, kind of like E.T. the extraterrestrial but much more over weight, waddling through those trees to the south. It was instantly in my mind when I woke up. I could never see the face though. It was like I was looking at it through the trees but couldn't make out the face. I say that even though I do not remember seeing it until I heard the voice and woke up. You know how you hear someones voice you've never met n person before? you form an image of them in your mind, and when you do finally meet them they look nothing like what you imagined. It was like that.
Probably nothing but it was scary and odd.

TXML

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

TxMEGAlithic,

Are you still having incidences in your home or strange goings-on around, just curious; you've been on my mind lately

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo
Komodo,
Thank you for your interest and concern. To be honest, I haven't been home in several months. We've rented our house out to a single mother due to my job having me move around the county so much. I did inform her on the situation there and told her to keep an eye out....She looked at me like I was a bit strange but none the less, she agreed to keep me updated. I haven't any word from her on any unusual happenings, but I'm not convinced she really even cares. I am sure she keeps the doors and windows locked....like that would even help HaHa. The intruder story did scare her a bit.
Since I wasn't able to keep an eye on my home skies myself, I have been keeping regular tabs on MUFON reports coming from that area. Surprisingly, I have viewed several reports that seemed eerily similar to my orb sighting. More that a couple of reports matched, almost exactly what I saw.....Two orbs. Usually, one following the other. There was even a report where a young man claimed to see two orbs take off from a small hill side. This happened about 15 miles north of my sighting location. I was blown away by that one. Also, a few of these reports had uploaded video and pictures, although none of these were clear enough to really make out. The video was very shaky and any pictures that I found only resembled stars in the sky, as most pictures of orbs would.
At the end of the month my family and I are due to go home for about a week and a half to two weeks. I'll be watching the sky constantly, I assure you. I'll also have my camera with me. I will never go anywhere without it again.
Again, Thank you for your interest and check back for updates. I'm back to ATS and still deeply caught up in this subject.

TXML

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

ok ..

Keep safe in all you do .. and try and have a tripod for your camera if at all possible..

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I've got the tripod and a wind screen for the mic on the camera, so any sound produced by a suspected UFO can be captured, or lack of sound. Keep your fingers crossed that something turns up. I've also been talking with a gentleman that says the best way to see a ufo is to project your location and interest through meditation. As a few posters on my thread here have suggested. I figure its worth a try. This guy was kind enough to sort of instruct me on the proper ways to go about this projection process. I know alot of folks say if your intent is to record the sighting, then you'll probably have no luck but I've noted and studied several instances were the individual had the full intent on capturing the sighting on camera and like clock work, the sightings occurred. One case in particular, was the Urzi case in Italy. I believe this guy lives in Milan or near there and has been taking some of the most stunning images of UFO's that I've ever seen.
All I can do is try and hope.

Updates will follow.

TXML

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi,
I've been following, and thoroughly enjoying the thread, and I find myself struck by certain similarities with one of my own experiences.

So, here goes...
I too have been jolted awake in the night by something which I suspect was a loud noise.
My wife must have heard it too, because when I reached over to shake her shoulder (to verify if she heard it), she was already awake and indicated that she had.
Something very strange then happened next. I found myself instantly in a different position, (lying down with my right hand up behind my head) - BUT STILL TRYING TO SHAKE MY WIFES SHOULDER!

I have no idea how I found myself "instantly" in this altered position.

It was then that I noticed the "Light". A very bright bluish-white light around my bedroom door.

Suffice to say that I was paralysed with fear, not necessarily fear of the light/presence, but more of the helplessness of my situation. I was literally paralysed, so I could not have protected my family if there was any danger.

To this day I still don't know what happened that night, but it did seem to be very real to me.
In the morning, my wife did not recall anything having happened (even though she was awake during the first part of the episode, and had even said to me (at the time) that she'd heard the noise too - and I actually got the impression that she'd seen/heard this before somehow?)

Anyway, I just thought that I'd share that experience here as it somehow seemed similar, what with the loud noise, presence and bright blu-white light.

There's more detail on This Thread Here if you want to read more.

kindest regards,
GTD

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I strongly encourage you to check out the panel of experts and solutions offered by:

Guy Malone--also a teen experiencer--at

www.ALIENRESISTANCE.org...

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

I do not believe by any stretch of the imagination that your best interests truly WANT such to continue and worsen.

I've met and talked with Guy at length. He's the real deal, tough a bit zaney in fun ways.

May God be with you and your family. Sounds like it's past time to get that stuff to stop for good.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Thanks for sharing and bringing your experience to my attention. I'll head right over to your thread for the details.
I does sound frightening to say the least. Seems you and your wife may have experienced some missing time too.

I do enjoy hearing of others experiences. I know I'll never be able to solve my own mystery but I feel fortunate now that I know something is going on. This sort of thing has happened to too many people. There is more than just a mundane, everyday kind of explanation.

Any way, thanks again. I'll check out your thread.

TXML

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN
Bo Xian,
It's been a while since we last spoke. I hope all is going well in your neck of the woods! Thank you for the links. I've heard a little of Guy Malone. I'll sure check out the sites.
I haven't had any experiences like the one that night, Thank God. Since we aren't in that area of Texas anymore, I feel like the activity connected with us has slowed if not totally stopped. I attributed that slowing to the fact that we have only been in larger cities for the past few months. Maybe its too hard for them to visit our Houston apartment. I've meditated on that night so much though. I keep getting the feeling that if we went back to living in that house, out in the middle of the county, the activity might pick up again. I guess you could say that the area in general just gives me a bad feeling. This past spring, we went back home for a week. Mainly just to check on the house and visit the family. Every night I would go out and watch the stars. While I didn't see anything peculiar, I was constantly bombarded with the feeling that we didn't need to be there anymore. I can't explain it very well. Almost like I was being warned that my family wasn't safe living there. Maybe a warning . I'm not sure. I just don't know where this feeling suddenly came from, or why its so strong.
Its like, I love that house and that land. The view of the sky is like no other view I've taken in. I guess I'm trying to say that I consider that place to be my home above any other place on the earth. I don't want to feel like I don't belong there, or that my family isn't safe there. I never imagined, even after that experience, that I would get the feeling like we didn't need to be there. I know we are safe with the Lord, and we should fear no one. And its not that I'm afraid. I just can't imagine why I would suddenly get the feeling like I kept getting during that week back at home. It was eerie. Usually when we get to visit our home its a joyful time and I'm always so happy to be back. Even if its only for a few days.
So although I will continue to pray and study the Word, looking for clarity in this matter, I would welcome any advice on the subject. I'll see what Ole Guy Malone has to offer. Thanks again.
We'll talk soon.

TXML

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

I find it all very interesting, an I was just going to rea/star/flag and leave without replying,
But your post that I'm replying to know is what made me post... lol

For the past 2-3 years I've been experiencing the same thing you just mentioned..
Lying in bed... Feel someone sit down on the edge of the bed right next to me..
Wait a sec for them to say or do something.. an when they don't, and I turn around to look..
No one is there. lol
I don;t know why anyone would be, since i live alone..
But I usually think it's my big fat kitty jumping on the bed, or walking around the bed.

Most times it's like someone just sits on the egde of my bed, causing me to move a bit..
But sometimes it's just like there's a large animal or person actually crawling across the bed..
But whenever I feel it, I look and nothing is there.

Then I'll continue to feel it after Ive looked and confirmed there is nothing physically there..
Yet I can still feel whatever it is.
I don;t even bother trying to think of what it "could be" anymore.. an it happens soo much that I sometimes don;t even turn to look anymore. lol

Just one of those weird things that happens and I have no real explanation for. O_o

I enjoyed your thread, thanks again.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose[/i
Thank you for sharing! I don't think I could handle it if it happened more than once to. I'll never forget how scared I was when I rolled over expecting to see my mom and low and found my room empty. Not a soul there except my own. That's the only time it happened to me, thank goodness.
You said this has been going on for the past two to three years. Does it only happen at one location? Have you lived in one place the whole time? Very strange. How do deal with it happening so often? Like I said, once is enough for me.
Thanks again!

TXML

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
reply to post by Ahmose[/i
Thank you for sharing! I don't think I could handle it if it happened more than once to. I'll never forget how scared I was when I rolled over expecting to see my mom and low and found my room empty. Not a soul there except my own. That's the only time it happened to me, thank goodness.
You said this has been going on for the past two to three years. Does it only happen at one location? Have you lived in one place the whole time? Very strange. How do deal with it happening so often? Like I said, once is enough for me.
Thanks again!

TXML

Yeah, for the past 2 or 3 years at least.
an yeah, it only happens at my house.
Never happens when I spend the night somewhere, only when I'm in my own bed.
Though I've also experienced it while laying on my couch a couple times.
It's only happened at this place of residence, nowhere else that I've lived.

But it does feel just like an "average weight" person coming an sitting on the side of the bed.
I think I just "deal with it" happening soo often by telling myself it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me. lol
Which, it very well may be... I really don't know.

But either way..
Whether it's actually happening due to some unknown thing, or all in my head..
It doesn't bother me too much. But I admit it does startle me sometimes. lol

Unless I actually get yanked out of my bed or something, I'm not going to fret much over it.

edit on 14-10-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: txMEGAlithic
Continued....

Sorry. Am not willing to read another WALL OF TEXT. IT's almost painful for aging eyes and so annoying to many others that they will simply pass it by. Will paragraph first.

Let me pause by saying, my wife has as sound of a character as I've ever know, comparable to the likes of my dad, who I also have the utmost respect for. She, at the time, was managing her grandmothers daycare, taking care of all aspects of the business as well as caring for the children. When it comes to making up stories, and I say this with love and honesty, she hasn't the slightest imagination.

I do not believe she would ever make up some thing like this. And as observant as she is, the details are likely accurate and correct.

So my wife said she never heard a single foot step and what ever it was moved away from her in such a hurry, she could feel the whoosh of air as "it" ran out of the living room. It was standing literally, two feet away from where her head was laying.

She said she felt like 'it' sensed her sudden awareness and decided to drop what it was doing to bolt out before being caught. That's when I woke up.

I was confused to say the least.

Had some one broken into our locked house at two thirty in the morning just to snoop through some old vegi seeds in pitch dark? And if they had, why would they care about an old tin full of seed packets from the dollar general store? How did they even know where to look for it?

It sat in the back of our extra fridge for ninety nine percent of the year. I had only taken in out that evening because I was getting some tomato and pepper seeds started in little seed trays, which where sitting in front of the tin, on the table at the time of the break in.

It didn't make sense. How did he know to run? Did he have night vision goggles on to see my wife open her eyes? I guess that's possible. But why no loud foot steps? Actually stomping, in order to run forty feet, around obstacles like the couch and kitchen table, and out the back door. NO sounds at all according to my wife's testimony, expect those three I listed. The tin drop, the chair move, and the door slam.

I didn't hear anything resemble a person running through the house. I have to admit for my wife, she was saying alien the whole time. I believed a person broke in, and I went out of that house that night to hurt someone. But now, when I look at the evidence, I can't blame her. Human, doesn't even make any sense. Animal, while we have wild animals around, really wouldn't make any sense either.

No one even knew where we lived except her grandmother. In fact, were you to pass by on the main road out front, you would likely not even see our house it sets so far back off the road. At night, with no lights on, it was nearly invisible.

On another note, I tried many times, many different ways, to debunk my wife's claim of non human intruder. I couldn't run that distance through the house with out making a ton of noise. I even tried it bare foot. And, in no way could I make the time of two seconds. Even when I moved the obstacles out of my way. Also, I should add that who ever set that house up, didn't take the wheels out from under it. It still rested on them and when you ran through the house it made the house sort of rock like a boat. I nor my wife felt any thing like that.

I could never figure out any answers.

The next morning my daughter woke up and came into the kitchen where my wife and I were still discussing the odd goings on. As my daughter walked up, I asked her if she slept good, and her exact answer was:

"No. That blue light kept me up all night. You know the blue light from those blue strangers?"

I said, "What blue strangers?" She replied with, "The blue strangers outside, they kept shinning their blue light in my windows and it kept me awake all night."

Then she asked if she should be scared of them. I just told her she must have been dreaming. (something I heard a lot growing up)

She also said they had silly smiles.

I didn't know what to make of it. The night and early morning hours were crazy and now my three year old was talking about blue strangers messing with her. I started really thinking about my wife's hypothesis.

That is what boosted my interest in the alien/UFO subject. Fear. It was frightening to think some 'thing' could come in my house when ever it wanted. Stand right next to my sleeping wife, and torment my little girl, if their was anything to her story.

It was an uneasy feeling from then on that made me want to know more. I just want some clarity. Doesn't have to be full answers just some clarity. I've found a little piece of mind so far in the fact that others here have had some every strange experiences. I found ATS and started reading the members stories and have been frequenting this site for around a year.

After my Christmas 2011 sighting, which will be explained in full, I became a member. I just knew, eventually I would feel like I could write whats happened to me.

Best source I can offer:

www.alienresistance.org...

Also, L.A.Marzulli. I think it's

www.lamarzulli.com...

I have no trouble at all believing your narrative exactly as you related it.

Take measures to Be safe, please.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: txMEGAlithic

Didn't realize I'd replied on this thread earlier. LOL. Lot going on in my life these months.

AS Guy Malone has discovered, there's always some spiritually legal doorway that's been opened allowing such goings on in an individual or family's life. It can also come down through generational lines and some geographic locales and homes, properties seem plagued with such entities, forces, goings on.

I'm confident you can deal with the forces in the proper way--particularly if you follow Guy's instructions, given your background and sincerity.

Oh, PLEASE put some white space between short paragraphs to give readers' eyes micro-rests between paragraphs.

Blessings,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join