It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Nights: A Home Invasion and UFO's ( Part 1 )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
To all who post herein:
After keeping these accounts to myself for a number of years, I feel I must share with the rest of you, whose opinions I most definitely value. I have no pictures or video. Only honest, from the heart, testimony that I would like to get off my chest. I know, the skeptics will have their say, but if you aren't up to reading and are only here to mock, you should just stop now.
My old Art teacher defined this term well...here it is in my own words...
Constructive criticism - Criticism intended to build one up rather than tear down. Constructive, as in to construct, not destruct. Criticism IS a necessity, yet it doesn't have to negative or rude. Positive criticism, in other words. I'm not sure that's even possible, but can we try it?

I feel as though I need to give a little information about myself and the location, since this subject is kind of personal (to me anyways) and I want it to be as clear as possible. It may help you understand and see what I'm describing. I've also included some simple drawings with the same in mind. I, unfortunately, have no pictures or video. Sorry. If their is a next time, I am prepared.
All of this is really unbelievable. I know. Some of the things I describe are going to sound outlandish and made up. I assure you I'm not making a word of this up. It is my account, as best as it can be explained by an former farm boy. You don't have to believe it, or read it for that matter. Just think about what I'm describing and imagine how you would feel, and what you would do, if it really happened to you. Regardless if you think I'm making any of it up.
With out further ado...
I always wanted to see a UFO. From the time I was a small boy, maybe five or six, I've been 'into' the whole idea. Not as into it as I am now but the interest was always there. At times it was hard to stay as interested in the subject due to lack of reports, no good way for a young kid to get the information, a kid can only read so fast and be allowed to visit the library only so many times a week. How pitiful, huh? Anyway, the point is, for twenty six years I searched the skies, spent every suitable summer night laying on the trampoline searching the stars, and kept my eye to the sky on a daily basis, and never saw anything unexplainable. Thought I had a few but never turned out to be more than an aircraft from the near by airbase in Abilene. I didn't ever give up. But the way that all of this played out, I would've never expected. It was so out of the ordinary and frightening. I don't know why, it just really made me feel as though I had lost control I guess. If I ever had it to begin with.
We moved to the rural town that my wife grew up in, shortly after having our first child. The property, located a mile or so past the city limit sign, was as 'out in the country' as you could get, still only about a mile and a half to the closest gas station. The school sat rite on the city limit boundary, and could also be considered 'out in the country". I say that because the area surrounding this Central Texas town is nothing but peanut fields and small wooded areas. Cattle are also raised in the area and many pastures and fields you drive past have livestock of some kind, grazing on the coastal hay. We moved in behind my wife's grandmother's house. Our house, a seventies model trailer house, sat the distance of one and a a half foot ball fields away from the main road that ran in front of the houses. I've included a simple map, obviously obscure in terms of location, but it will give you the general idea of the land here. It is not mountainous at all, in fact, I don't think many people would classify some of the "hill" type structures we refer to, as such. So, when you see something in the sky, their is no question that it IS in the sky. However, this first 'encounter', if you could call it one, does not have to do with any aircraft sighting.

THE ENCOUNTER?
We had lived there about two years. My daughter was two and a half, maybe closer to three. She was talking really well and was able to communicate most anything to us. We will get to that part in a moment.
One night, while sleeping in the living room as we did from time to time on the weekends, the weirdest thing happened to my wife and me. It was around two thirty a.m. when a large crash startled me awake. When I opened my eyes my wife already had the lamp beside her turned on and was sitting straight up in bed. Her eyes were huge and her mouth was just open like she was in disbelief. She asked, "Did you hear all of that?" as she pointed to an old tin container which lay on the floor, its contents spilled out onto the carpet with the lid laying two feet away. ( I used the tin to keep my vegetable seeds in. It makes storing them in the fridge easier because it only took up the space of a liter soda bottle. I grew up working in the garden and now that I'm grown I can't see not growing your own vegetables if you have the room and know how. Thanks Dad!) Any ways my wife, was freaking out and the tin was on the floor, opened, four feet away from the table top it sat on that night.
By this time I was getting up and noticed the back door, visible through the kitchen and down the hallway, was standing wide open. ( It was an old house with worn out door knobs and on the back door, if you didn't turn the knob as you pushed it shut, it wouldn't latch. It would only bounce open, making an ungodly noise that shook and rattle the whole house. FYI as to why is was open after being slammed hard enough to wake me.) So, I immediately ran down the hall and to the open door. I grabbed the flash light from the shelf in the hall and made my way outside, shinning the light over the whole backyard. I scanned for the intruder in the back as I ran around to the front. I looked down our long driveway and across the huge lawn to the neighbors lawn as well. I saw my foot prints were visible in the dew. My foot prints alone. NO others. My wife was waiting on the back porch when I returned. I searched from the porch in all directions. That was the first real trip up I had, how did 'he' get away with out leaving footprints in the fresh dew. Its like the intruder must have taken flight right off of the back steps. Anyway, my poor wife was terrified. Mainly because I had bolted out and left her alone in the house. But in my mind a person had entered our house and when they escaped out the back I wanted to catch them. I went back in and we started looking at the evidence and my wife recounted exactly what she observed.
We keep it pitch black in our house at night. I can't even stand for the light on the dvd player to be on. I have to throw a sock or a rag over it, so its nice and dark. So visibility in this case was near zero.
My wife said the tin lid being unscrewed is what woke her up. The lid being unscrewed made that metal on metal grinding sound. She identified the sound before she even opened her eyes but when she did open them, immediately, the tin and lid dropped, then a chair, fifteen feet into the kitchen moved or should I say, was jolted, and about twenty five feet away from said chair, the back door slammed. All that occurred, she said, in a matter of about two seconds. She said she could have counted " One one thousand, two." in the amount of time between the drop and the slam.
Continued Below...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Continued....
Let me pause by saying, my wife has as sound of a character as I've ever know, comparable to the likes of my dad, who I also have the utmost respect for. She, at the time, was managing her grandmothers daycare, taking care of all aspects of the business as well as caring for the children. When it comes to making up stories, and I say this with love and honesty, she hasn't the slightest imagination. I do not believe she would ever make up some thing like this. And as observant as she is, the details are likely accurate and correct. So my wife said she never heard a single foot step and what ever it was moved away from her in such a hurry, she could feel the whoosh of air as "it" ran out of the living room. It was standing literally, two feet away from where her head was laying. She said she felt like 'it' sensed her sudden awareness and decided to drop what it was doing to bolt out before being caught. That's when I woke up.
I was confused to say the least.

Had some one broken into our locked house at two thirty in the morning just to snoop through some old vegi seeds in pitch dark? And if they had, why would they care about an old tin full of seed packets from the dollar general store? How did they even know where to look for it? It sat in the back of our extra fridge for ninety nine percent of the year. I had only taken in out that evening because I was getting some tomato and pepper seeds started in little seed trays, which where sitting in front of the tin, on the table at the time of the break in. It didn't make sense. How did he know to run? Did he have night vision goggles on to see my wife open her eyes? I guess that's possible. But why no loud foot steps? Actually stomping, in order to run forty feet, around obstacles like the couch and kitchen table, and out the back door. NO sounds at all according to my wife's testimony, expect those three I listed. The tin drop, the chair move, and the door slam. I didn't hear anything resemble a person running through the house. I have to admit for my wife, she was saying alien the whole time. I believed a person broke in, and I went out of that house that night to hurt someone. But now, when I look at the evidence, I can't blame her. Human, doesn't even make any sense. Animal, while we have wild animals around, really wouldn't make any sense either. No one even knew where we lived except her grandmother. In fact, were you to pass by on the main road out front, you would likely not even see our house it sets so far back off the road. At night, with no lights on, it was nearly invisible.
On another note, I tried many times, many different ways, to debunk my wife's claim of non human intruder. I couldn't run that distance through the house with out making a ton of noise. I even tried it bare foot. And, in no way could I make the time of two seconds. Even when I moved the obstacles out of my way. Also, I should add that who ever set that house up, didn't take the wheels out from under it. It still rested on them and when you ran through the house it made the house sort of rock like a boat. I nor my wife felt any thing like that. I could never figure out any answers. The next morning my daughter woke up and came into the kitchen where my wife and I were still discussing the odd goings on. As my daughter walked up, I asked her if she slept good, and her exact answer was: "No. That blue light kept me up all night. You know the blue light from those blue strangers?" I said, "What blue strangers?" She replied with, "The blue strangers outside, they kept shinning their blue light in my windows and it kept me awake all night." Then she asked if she should be scared of them. I just told her she must have been dreaming. (something I heard a lot growing up) She also said they had silly smiles. I didn't know what to make of it. The night and early morning hours were crazy and now my three year old was talking about blue strangers messing with her. I started really thinking about my wife's hypothesis.
That is what boosted my interest in the alien/UFO subject. Fear. It was frightening to think some 'thing' could come in my house when ever it wanted. Stand right next to my sleeping wife, and torment my little girl, if their was anything to her story. It was an uneasy feeling from then on that made me want to know more. I just want some clarity. Doesn't have to be full answers just some clarity. I've found a little piece of mind so far in the fact that others here have had some every strange experiences. I found ATS and started reading the members stories and have been frequenting this site for around a year. After my Christmas 2011 sighting, which will be explained in full, I became a member. I just knew, eventually I would feel like I could write whats happened to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So, I'd like to hear your feed back. Any thoughts? Please tell me, someone else has experienced something similar. I still can't imagine who or what it could have been. It still gave me chills as I wrote. I can't say for sure it was an 'Alien' But when alien makes the most sense, what do you do? You can see how I've been thinking I'm loosing it.

Part 2- The sightings, is on its way. Keep your eye out for it. At the end of part two there will also be details regarding strange happenings during my childhood. Things that, now, seem so odd and out of place. I hope you'll find it all worth the read.

TXML

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, you asked for contact. There you go, but don't fear it, because these are most likely your "brothers and sisters from your home world" checking up on you. One of the rules of engagement is that both parties have to agree to the "engagement". Don't let your daughter fear them either, in fact, since she doesn't fear them at all, you should follow her lead.

So, are you REALLY READY for contact? Your fear of the situation would state otherwise. Go down your belief system and see what that fear is, what is really causing it, and see if it is a belief that you really don't agree with, and then drop it.

Other then that, you could go to a hypnotherapist and do a regression on the session.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I really need to see part two to really understand why this might have happened to you and your family.

First, I'd like to start by saying "well done".
This is a very thorough account, exceptionally detailed and concise.
You may not realize it but your ability to present this story is a serious boon to understanding what exactly happened that night. There are people that have experiences and cannot convey them properly and often these types of stories get overlooked simply because the information presented is in serious disarray.

Next, I'd like to say that I believe you.
While I don't claim to know all the answers, your story is far too chilling for me to ignore.
Hoaxes are everywhere and many people are in the disinformation business but I feel that isn't the case here.

I have a few questions, I just need a few moments to compile them and ready myself for a serious and engaging conversation... that means getting more coffee, having a smoke and getting my mind prepared... so bear with me.
I just needed to get this precursor post in early, perhaps so you know I'm serious, too.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think my fear came from thinking a person broke in and stood only feet away from my sleeping family. That nite I felt I had lost all control of what was mine. As of lately, I'm seeing that I might not have ever had control. I am working to accept that. I hear what you are saying though. Twenty some odd years of hoping and when I get my wish I'm scared s#less. LOL. I have thought of hypnosis. The more I recall from my childhood, the more that sounds like a good idea. Thank you for reading! It is much appreciated.
TXML

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amnislupus
Part 2 is being composed right now. Its is equally as crazy although it covers a much broader time period. Both parts are 100% accurate and are in no way a hoax. I thank you for believing me.
As for a smoke break, it is time, isn't it. I'm ready to answer any questions you might have. And I appreciate your response and kind words. This will be continued.

TXML

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Good account of what happened! I like that you even provided the maps. I believe you 99% (the 1% is obligatory
)

As to if I've had anything similar, besides seeing a UFO get chased away by six jets there is one case...

My parents have always told me that when I was a toddler, I think about a year or so, when they put me in my room to sleep and they had just laid down in bed, the hall lit up with the brightest light from what appeared to have been my bedrooms direction. The next morning there were three brown marks on my side right below my left nipple. I still have the marks to this day 20 years later, although have faded significantly with time.

I firmly believe in alien encounters, and that what had happened then was an alien abduction of some sort. I feel like I'm being visited still, but I don't fear them, because they've never hurt me. Personally, I feel like they're watching over me keeping me safe.

From what you've described they don't seem malevolent, and if anything curious. Although, I can sympathize with your initial feeling of fear when you heard your daughter say that she had seen them. I would freak out if there was some unknown entity interacting with or watching my child. That's parental instinct right there!

Keep us updated though for sure!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Like I said, I have a lot of questions. I don't expect full answers on all of them, I only ask that you are honest... if you feel uncomfortable, please tell me.

Wife's Grandmother
- Does she still live on the property?
- Have you told her about this and what was her reaction?
- Did she experience anything strange that weekend?
- Does she own anything that you would consider "exotic", "rare", or "antique"?

Your Daughter
- Has she ever had an imaginary friend?
- Does she have regular nightmares and what are they about?
- Does she sleep with her bedroom door open? Windows?
- In relation to the other houses on your street, where does her window face?
- Has she, since or before the experience, given you any other reason to feel that her safety is being challenged?

Neighbors
- Are you close to them? Physically/geographically AND relationship-wise.
- Have you asked them if they experienced anything similar? If so, what was their reactions.
- How long have your neighbors lived in their current homes? Long time or new to the area?

Texas
- Any strange animal deaths? Cattle mutilations? Mass bird deaths? Lakes with dead fish?
- During the period of the experience, was there any significant strange weather?
- Were there thunderstorms prior to or immediately after the event?

---

I have a lot more questions to ask.
Consider these a preliminary evaluation, something like a test to determine the likelihood of an isolated event.
I'll continue to wait for the second part of your story, until then, I hope to help further understand this experience.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler
Thank you for your kind words. Your story is interesting as well. I find relief in knowing other experience odd things as I have.
When I post Part 2 I hope you will have a look at it. It is full of interest, IMO.
Again, thank you for your reply and for believing me. It means a lot.
TXML

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

I definitely will! It's been a while since I've read a good account like yours, so it's actually gotten me excited.

I'll be sticking around to hear the answers to Amnislupus's questions, and then PART TWO dun dun dun.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the questions. It makes me, in no way, uncomfortable. Sharing is therapeutic.

Grandmother in law still lives there. Shes about 72 if I remember correctly. She was one of the only people we told. I think it was the next day when we talked to her about it. She was shocked and proceeded to go down the list of what it could have been. She said in her 50 + years on the property, no one has ever tried to break into her house. She wasn't really up for saying it was an alien, but she did feel the need to tell us about a UFO she and her daughter observed from the front porch of her house a year previous. (which is close to the road and the front porch faces the west.) Her sighting was before the time of the Stephenville sightings that caught so much attention. In fact my above account happened during or after that time in 2008 aswell. The property is about 30 minutes from the Stephenville area. I don't know of anything exotic or rare that she might be in possession of. She does have one of the first Barbie Dolls in its original box. But nothing that ET's would be into, IMO. I'll have to ask my wife for sure. She grew up with her grandmother so she might have a better idea.

My daughter hasn't had an imaginary friend, although, she would go into her room in that house and say things out loud like, 'what are you doing here?' and 'when did you come in?' I always chalked it up to her being a little kid with and imagination. I feel like I've been negligent in observing what was going on with her. She has some nightmares from time to time but they are always about random things. For instance, not to long ago.
She had a dream that she fell out of a moving vehicle and was running to catch it. Then she said a 'bum' came out of the lake and offered her some dirty water to drink because she had been running after the truck. She said she woke up after that. (BTW) shes six now.
At the time her bedroom door was open. Her room is the one on the south end of the house. Closest to where we were asleep that night. Her only window in that room faces due south, but was never open, especially at night. That was the only time in her life, so far, that she said something like that. I would imagine if she was still seeing stuff she would tell me. She's a very open little girl and if something scared her she would speak up. I haven't asked her anything of the sorts in a long time because I don't want to taint any truth that might come out of her mouth, by putting my own thoughts in her head.

As for the neighbors....both houses on the property to either side of ours were abandoned at the time. Grandma lived in the house in front of ours, and an elderly couple lived across the main road, but I've never spoken to them about it. I probably should have though. Other than grandma and the people across the road, we are all alone out there. The next closest house is towards town near the high school.

As for the Texas questions....
I do not recall any odd weather during the time. I could be wrong of course, but nothing comes to mind.
As for the animal questions. I've wondered the same thing and upon researching (Mass bird deaths, Lakes with dead fish) I could find nothing of interest for our area. I've wondered about the cattle mutilations (especially given my accounts from part 2) but the area is controlled by rich old farmers and I doubt any of the old hicks would subscribe to cattle mutilation. I do but their old school ways of thinking, i feel, would prohibit any talk of such. I would love to know and upon reading part 2 you will understand why.

Question: When I have part 2 ready....do I post it here or do I start a new thread? or does it matter?
edit on 13-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interesting.
Now I'm dying to read your next post.

So that I can get my story straight, this all took place 2008, right around the time of the Stephenville sightings?
This is a big sign already. Typically, for months after a mass sighting, the surrounding area will experience "strange phenomena" although many go unnoticed due to fear of public ridicule or unwanted attention.

Think of it like an earthquake. There is usually an epicenter for seismic activity, where the largest of quakes take place, and then the surrounding area will experience aftershocks for many months following the main temblor.

This "entity" is likely tied-in with the main event, that is to say, that it is related to the "fleet" witnessed by thousands around Stephenville. (I use those terms loosely, not to describe what they are but simply to use terms we are all familiar with)

I've spoken with a number of locals who have had experiences similar to yours in locations shortly after mass sightings. The first event was in 2007 in Arizona, damn near 10-years after the original Phoenix Lights sightings. The stories are similar...

---

Are you and your wife religious?
Do you go to church often?
Have you prayed for answers?

---

Edit: I would make a new thread so the discussions can be separated, just like the stories. Be sure to link to this thread.
edit on 4/13/2012 by amnislupus because: Response to OP's question.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hello. This is my first post. I registered just so that I could reply to your post.

That is a great story and you were able to clearly get your point across. I am wondering if you ever asked your kid to draw the "blue strangers" she saw, and if so, what did they look like? Do you still have the drawing? Could you scan it or take a picture of it and post it?

I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Please continue with your accounts. No 2nd thread need be started.

This subject matter is important for believers and skeptics alike.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm not certain if it was right before or right after but it was around the time of the Stephenville sightings in 2008. Grandmothers sighting was sometime in 2007. She just withheld that account from us until we told her of ours. Funny how people feel the need to be secretive.
Its crazy but as into that case as I was I never put two and two together. I've even read some mufon reports that made me think 'they' were still in the area doing some follow up research. I never tied my case to it though. I can't even understand why I would've. Talking to you is making me realize more and more, that my mind hasn't been as attuned to it all as it should've been. Others in some other discussions here lately have been showing me that too.
To answer your questions....
Religious? Yes, my wife was raised pentecostal and I, baptist. I am more religious now than ever and I feel she is the same way, although we do not regularly attend any church. We do pay our tithes to the church that my wife received the Holy Ghost in. I feel we have been greatly bless, in doing so, and have hopefully 'paid it forward' and been a blessing to others. I can only speak for myself when I say I pray every day. I assume my wife does as well, as she has introduced me to the Lord as I never knew him.
Even as a child I always new God was watching over me. I've also never been the kind to worry about anything at all. I put my faith in Him and I say he has my back and is forever watching over me, so what do I have to worry about? I've believed that since I was a boy, with all my heart, and miraculously I've always been okay. Even through the toughest of times.
I guess I've been worrying about this so much because it was such a mystery to me. A shocking revelation, forced on me in the middle of the night, that I just couldn't seem to wrap my head around. When I was a boy, wish every day and night for a UFO sighting, I never imagined the first crazy unexplainable thing to reveal itself to me would do so right in my own house. I always imagined seeing some flying disc in the clouds or some strange lights in the night sky. Never what really happened. Not in a million years.
Keep em coming...
I'm feeling better and better about the whole deal.
And by the way. Im nearly finished with part 2.

TXML

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

I would add part 2 to this thread. Keep it all in place for new readers. I'm following your story....

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by orangebird
Welcome to ATS. Its about the only site I go to anymore.

Well, my wife and I tried to get her to, that very evening she told us about it. She was just to young, at the time, to do anything but scribble. I was disappointed because I had that same idea, as a semi-artist that I am, and new it would maybe give me some insight as to what she saw or if she was making it all up.
I mean, I'm not saying she was making her story up, but she was only three and I wouldn't put it past a three year old. If she did though, its was one heck of a coincidence.
Thanks for joining just to post here. I do appreciate ya!

Look forward to talkin to ya again.
TXML

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

gotcha! I'll post right here. Its nearly finished.

This subject matter is important for believers and skeptics alike.

Thanks for your reply.
TXML

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
TXML, thank you for such an interesting read. Regardless of whatever 'it' may have been, the detail and depth you have gone to is phenomenal. I wish more people who came forward with these accounts were able to put their stories forward in such a coherent fashion. Having had some 'thing' happen to me, I know that the instant I noticed something wasn't right I started paying attention to everything. It lends credence to your story.

As has already been said, until Part 2 is up, I'm going to be reserving most of my judgement on this whole thing. No point in commenting or questioning half the story, eh? (and in all honesty I hate people who jump in halfway through a good book or movie and ask questions about the plot >

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join