It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Breitbart was Right!!! Flashback and Fast Forward!

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is all playing out chapter by chapter just as Andrew mentioned during his provocative CPAC speech shortly before his untimely death.

Read on!

In his celebrated address to the Conservative Political Action Conference this past February, Andrew Breitbart predicted that the left and the media would do exactly what they are doing today: concoct false accusations of racism to divide Americans and intimidate opponents of President Barack Obama.

Fast Forward to the current Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman circus that is before us. The praising of Al Sharpton by our nation's Attorney General, The deliberate comments of Obama in response to a staged question by an MSNBC reporter, The bounty placed on Zimmerman's Head by a group exonerated by Eric Holder, the name calling, the threats and above all the baiting!!

Breitbart specifically singled out Al Sharpton and MSNBC, anticipating that they would cynically use empty "dog whistle" accusations to inflame racial tensions. He noted that it made no sense for Sharpton to have a prime time program "unless you understand what they're doing":

This is gonna be the dog whistle election cycle. They tested it in 2011, so that [Sharpton] and his pal Touré, and that punk, Tim Jacob Wise, and Ed [Schultz], and [Rachel] Maddow can sit there and call everyone who's caucasian racist--"I heard it! I used 'is' instead of 'are'! He's a racist! That's a dog whistle"--[and] ignore it when Congressman [Jim] Moran does it against Allen West--no more! We're gonna go after you.

www.breitbart.com...

Don't be fooled by what is happening and how the nation is being played like an out of tune banjo.

Holder praising Al Sharpton thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-4-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Just to be that guy....

The "jury" isn't in on deciding if the killing you are obviously talking about, was racially motivated. It sure as hell could have been, there's enough wiggle room for it to go either way honestly, so to immediately call it fake cries of racism is kinda over stepping.

That said, only an idiot would think Obama and crew would pass up a perfect distraction like this, so yes, they are over hyping it into a racial issue to distract people from the wars, economy, election, Obama's policies, and god knows what else.

They immediately jumped on the race card angle and are playing it, and everyone listening, like a harp. This doesn't change the fact that this killing could have indeed been racially motivated.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oddly, the Florida AG is not taking Zimmerman before a Grand Jury. Which in my opinion would be the best route considering the feeding frenzy surrounding the case. She is moving on as a one woman show when the GJ should determine the charges in an indictment.

It's going to be a bumpy road ahead!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Jesus christ. Obama was ASKED about it. He did not take sides, only expressed sympathy for the family of the deceased.

Never mind that, this is America. Where no matter who you are you are aloud to have an opinion and express it, which Obama did not even do.
edit on 13-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Britbart was right.... Wing.

Thats the only kind of right that hateful fraud was.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In my opinion, the comments by Breitbart actually coming to fruition is just a stroke of luck.

The only way he could have predicted this is if he had prior knowledge that such an event was being planned by TPTB. In that case he is just as culpable as anyone else for not warning the rest of us.

I don't think most people give a damn about this issue. Not once have I talked to anyone about this issue outside of ATS...no one has ever brought it up and no one cares. The MSM and politicians can make a big deal out of this but if we do not pay attention it will go away.

Breitbart's comments are just as much a distraction as the knee-jerk reactions from the MSM and Sharpton. Let the justice system take care of this and let's move on to bigger issues.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It's going to be a bumpy road ahead!!

you've got that right! It's going to be a circus, we all know that.

Jesus christ. Obama was ASKED about it. He did not take sides, only expressed sympathy for the family of the deceased.

Didn't he say something along the lines of "If i had a son he would have looked like Trayvon" ? A true statement, the thuggy hoodie type look is in, and has been for years.

In my opinion, the comments by Breitbart actually coming to fruition is just a stroke of luck.

I agree. Hell, let me go on record now and "predict" that "they" will use some type of distraction to keep us divided in the coming election.

There, I will indeed be proven 100% right.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by jibeho

Just to be that guy....

The "jury" isn't in on deciding if the killing you are obviously talking about, was racially motivated. It sure as hell could have been, there's enough wiggle room for it to go either way honestly, so to immediately call it fake cries of racism is kinda over stepping.

And, equally possible is the fact that there was no racial angle at all. It sure as hell may not have been.

...and everyone listening, like a harp. This doesn't change the fact that this killing could have indeed been racially motivated.

This, also, doesn't change the fact this killing may not have been racially motivated.

Sounds like you're a fan of harp music.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oddly, the Florida AG is not taking Zimmerman before a Grand Jury. Which in my opinion would be the best route considering the feeding frenzy surrounding the case.

I agree completely. Her decision to file the "Information", rather than utilize the Grand Jury process, reeks of pandering to the threats made by the protestors. Even the Florida Bar website says

"In addition to capital cases, grand juries often are utilized for controversial cases such as those involving alleged wrongdoing by public officials."

Though this has not been filed as a capital case, it can most definitely be considered a "controversial" case.

The only thing I can add is that they better be prepared to begin handling each and every homicide in the same manner, no matter what races are involved, or they will have no defense to accusations of political pandering and bias. No matter the result of this case, the outcome of the whole ordeal is not going to be good.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Wasn't Breitbart the same guy who put cut footage of Shirley Sharrod making her out to be a racist? The video that turned out to show the complete opposite? And this guy has the nerve to accuse others of inciting racial tension?

Right.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by jibeho

Just to be that guy....

That said, only an idiot would think Obama and crew would pass up a perfect distraction like this, so yes, they are over hyping it into a racial issue to distract people from the wars, economy, election, Obama's policies, and god knows what else.

They immediately jumped on the race card angle and are playing it, and everyone listening, like a harp. This doesn't change the fact that this killing could have indeed been racially motivated.

and if Obama is deliberately playing the race card, it is inflaming black racist people/groups and DIRECTLY resulting in the rapes, beating and murder of white people

Screw these politicians

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Every wondered how an event like Zimmerman/Martin went nation wide to make it a political issue when the same event happens hundreds of times every day in America.

Its all smoke and mirrors talk about other things instead of the abissmal failure of the current administratiion and it is an election year.

They have play the race card everyday for the last 3 years they will continue to play the race card for the next year

The game of American politics is transparent most people can see through this BS.

War on Women
War on the rich
War on African Americans
War on Hispanics
War on Wall street

All tools of mass manipulation to energize Obamas voter base.

Smoke and mirrors.
edit on 13-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join