It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Friday the 13th.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Hi.

I have visited ATS several times and decided to jump in and get my feet wet.

There is a story / thread on which I am currently working. Although I am very anxious to share it I’m not quite ready. I don’t think it’s going to change the world but hopefully you will find it interesting.

There are a lot of things that just don’t seem to make much sense when the ‘official explanation’ is presented. It’s a shame that most people eagerly swallow the baloney they’re spoon fed.

There is something very wrong with………something…….everything. I don’t think we are all doomed but I think we are rapidly running out of time to change whatever is happening.

That is all I have for now. I need to stop before I begin rambling.

Glad to be here.

Thank you for reading.

Hope to sea ewe soon.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeseaewe

Welcome!

Can't believe you joined a conspiracy website on Friday the 13th in the spring of the year 2012!! Have you also kicked a black cat, stepped on some cracks, and broken all of your mirrors today?

Welcome, welcome, welcome, and good luck. Looks like you're gonna need it!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I didn't notice today was Friday the 13th until last night. I figured what a perfect day to join.

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Welcome friend! Look forward to seeing you around, (I only joined yesterday). On a semi related note, be careful today!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

And I've given you your first flag, hopefully the first of 13, ah, I mean, 1,300 (at least). OK, here is the pid number listed on this post: #pid13898113 - 13 to start and 13 as an ending. Welcome, and good to meet you!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeseaewe
reply to post by getreadyalready

I didn't notice today was Friday the 13th until last night. I figured what a perfect day to join.

Thanks for the welcome.

I didn't know it was Friday the 13th until reading your thread, and as I was typing my response to you, someone came in my office, and I wished them a happy friday the 13th, and it was they who said they had kicked a cat, stepped on some cracks, and broken a mirror on the way to work this morning.
So, I typed it right into my response, LOL!

Is that Ewe in your avatar?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Friday the 13th....oh my....

Well...you'll be needing this today....Your very own Friday the 13th, ATS 2012 Tinfoil Hardhat.....

Wear it in good health....Welcome to ATS...

Des

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It could always be worse. The sun is shining, there are no strange sounds in the sky apart from the occasional aircraft and my black cat has just had her dinner so as far as she is concerned it's a good day.

Welcome and see you around.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Wow, too many 13's

Maybe I should've joined on the 7th.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks it is looking like I may need this today.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Welcome to the tribe!

Look forward to your contributions.

You are, of course, doomed for joining on this date, so post fast!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome eyeseaewe

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just to be a show off - Do you know why Friday the 13th is unlucky
Well let me explain
Friday the 13th was when the Roman Catholic Church 1129ish rounded up and tortured and burnt alive heretics
Who were these heretics .... answer The Knights Templar

en.wikipedia.org...

Their leader named Bernard something or other was tortured for 8 years - The Mother Church wanting to know the secrets of the brotherhood - He, Bernie was 70 years old when they burnt his feet off and eventually dragged him to recant his heresy which he did - Guess he had had enough by then - However as he placed upon the execution table he went into a tirade of truth against the False doctrines of the church - So being well pi-sed at him they killed him by slowly roasting him over hot coals - took all day I believe.
Welcome to ATS
edit on 13-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo cos i am an imbecile

edit on 13-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join