It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God created us. Who created God.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think Bob had it right, we don't know and we really don't have any way of knowing.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to know, but there is something very wrong with settling for feel-good nonsense in the absence of a meaningful truth. It's better to come to terms with not knowing than to grasp at straws and cling to half-truths/outright lies in an attempt to win the illusion of security.

Insecurity is the name of the game folks. We're on a tiny pebble in an enormous ocean. We're about as insecure as insecure gets. I understand it's scary, but we just have to deal with it, and work with what we have to continue to advance our individual and collective understanding of the universe and our place in it.

The only folks who can never learn anything are the ones who think they know everything. If you're open to learning and change and evolution, you're in good shape.

I happen to think that God is the universe, and the universe created itself out of necessity to fill a negative space, but I'm willing to be wrong.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I will offer you a small prophecy concerning the contributors of this forum:

You will have the very secret of life brought before you in plain English;
But you will trample it under your feet.

You will witness with your eyes the veritable angels;
But you will esteem them to be ignorant men, or liars.

You will have the gospel expounded in your own eloquent tongue;
But you will deny every revelation.

The mysteries of the Universe will appear before you and offer themselves;
But you will not notice a single one of them.

Arkaleus.

Maybe one day, when they stop running from their own truth, they will remember this "small prophesy".

Because, surely if a just God exists, the answer has been right under your nose the whole time.

Can you see it? No? Then perhaps if you believed a God existed for just one moment .... . all of a sudden you would have a whole new basis for reference other than the instinct of being selfish.

But, alas, some people are seemingly far less gullible and naive than the billions of people who came before them.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blunderful
If God created us. Who created God.

Has anyone in here have any idea about how God came into being..

Perhaps the source of all miracles was the first miracle.

It has been said: "It takes one to know one", so perhaps in order for any "God" to know anything about miracles, God would have to be a miracle. Or what basis for reference would God have regarding miracles?

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I will offer you a small prophecy concerning the contributors of this forum:

You will have the very secret of life brought before you in plain English;
But you will trample it under your feet.

You will witness with your eyes the veritable angels;
But you will esteem them to be ignorant men, or liars.

You will have the gospel expounded in your own eloquent tongue;
But you will deny every revelation.

The mysteries of the Universe will appear before you and offer themselves;
But you will not notice a single one of them.

Arkaleus.

What Arkaleus speaks could be the case now...

If one had a dream with two sparkling clouds that looked as though they were glimmering on the bottom..was it just a dream..or perhaps the Lord talking to you.

If one had dream where the light of the day..in the midst of the day went to dusk near instantly...Was it just a dream, or perhaps was the Lord talking to you.

If two men with hair as white as snow came to you in a dream...Was it just a dream, or was it the Lord sending two Angels to you?

The Word of God is like tumblers in a lock. You can read the word, and turn the key, but if you have the wrong intent, the wrong door will open.

And Christ Spoke...

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Perhaps after mankind has poisoned himself...radiated himself...killed Billions in Wars...and has a handful of Humanity left...maybe then..will he get the message?

Lord..I hope not.

Peace

Peace

[edit on 25-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 25-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i think the answer to "who created god" is evident

we're right here
it was US
god was created by man

think about it, who created this entire list of deities

honestly, most people in the world don't believe in 99% of the gods on that list, why don't they just go a step further

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The sunshine falls..for the Good and the Bad.

Mankind functions today on what can be afforded..as opposed to what is best for mankind.

We will prosecute a man for child support who is near starving...yet give no concern to the dilemma that he has no food.

Did it ever occur to you...that this is one big Test? That given limited clues..that mankind will refuse to change his ways...

Is a mighty big universe...

Im Going with God and Christ promise.

Its the only way..." On earth as it is in Heaven" can work.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join