It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien invasion reality check!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Something fascinating, is that I have been hearing of reports in the early 1950s of fighter planes trying to shoot down UFOs. There was one story that he said still gave him chills down his back. He was trying to shoot down a UFO and the missiles were just disappearing in front of the UFO with no point of impact. After having 20 minutes of encounters with the UFO he was flying away thinking that the UFO was going to shoot him down.

The story is similar to the battle of LA because even if it was the Germans, we were invaded by UFOs but we were not targeted. How likely is it that humans would be in so many UFO encounters and not take hostile action? The hostile action from UFOs has been reported, but it is unexplainable. There has been no events of a UFO targeting a building or anything people would do in an invasion after the 1,000s of trace reports.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

What if its us they want?

Whatttttt if we were created by an technologicly advanced civiliation capable of redesigning us when the need exist? Surely all of us wont be needed.

They could look at us and see what went wrong and fix it. Majority if not allllll of our short comings come by way of faulty thinking. Our intellect and maturity as a species must advance at the same rate.

Now our existance within out history and time shows we have the intellect to create and build, but our maturity as a people is lacking. Either we reach a point were we have had enough, and make the changes ( dont think that will happen) or someone resets us. Clearly an advanced civilization hundreds of thousands of years in existance ahead of us, technologicly and maturity could do such a thing.

The resources on this planet are for us not them.

I cant see us being the only species designed and placed on a planet to grow as a people the way we exist.

Besides. If we were in their shoes. We would do the same. Create life! And expand across the universe. Qnd encourage and manipulate evolution of those we have created.

Again just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Interesting theory. I did once read that humans are the most abundant energy source on the planet. If true, would that make us like lumps of coal for powering the intergalactic ocean liners through the galactic seas?

Of course, the other possibility is that what i read was complete and utter new age garbage!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Or, maybe we are the cattle the "farmer" lets graze in the far pasture till he's ready to take them to slaughter.

I bet there's good marbling on some of us. Skip the marathon runners, too stringy.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Dude!!! That was to funny!!!

I do believe you are on to something...........!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I wonder if we taste like chicken to them??!!

Everything taste like chicken except ice cream, and pencil erasers!!!! Lol

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
War of the Worlds and Independence Day tells us all we need to know about alien invasions. Look at people. We wipe out animals and their habitat with no attempt at communication and we know animals communicate with each other. Aliens likely view us the same way we view animals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join