It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Build your own UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I think it'd be rather nice were this technology, if real and feasible, available to the masses.
If everyone had fantastic saucer craft, isolationist cultures like the Jews for instance, could pick out a new homeland in the asteroid belt, or the Kuiper Belt, stake claim on one of the many moons of Jupiter or Saturn, or, if feasible and possible as some claim with these fantastic saucer craft, strike out for other solar systems for a whole other different Earth.

I'd love it if I could homestead a little chunk of rock in the asteroid belt far away from everyone else, far away from all the wars, intrusive laws, natural disasters, and everything else about modern civilization and this planet that's a bother.

Had we all the capability to get off this planet, to travel freely anywhere and everywhere in personal saucer craft. realestate, i suspect, would become quite cheap. If it were just as easy to get from a mountain top in the middle of nowhere in the Himmalyas to your favorite coffee shop in Seattle as riding a bicycle from a few blocks away, i think a large number of disputes over land would cease to have any sort of relevance.

Further, with the ability to get off this planet, humanity as a species would no longer be under total threat of an extinction level event occurring. We could scatter to the winds of space to each and every one's individual or community/cultural preferences.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I have no way to know if you have been to this site:

jnaudin.free.fr...

or not, but it might give some insight toard your questions.

When you get a change check out the "lifter projects" which are discussed and some of the "fuelless propulsion" listings.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Yes, I've seen these tests, and while promising and hopeful from a realistic perspective, they don't come anywhere close to the supposed claims reported in the past with some cited in the OP.

While the site you've linked is nice, and very much appreciated, it seems a major project goal is to have the lift capacity to just carry a mouse.
The claims I cited and would like to see either tested and proven, or tested and disproved lay claim to fully functional full blown flying saucer antigravity saucer craft technology.

Thus, as of yet, your link post is really the closest challenger in this debate.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
If such information was released and it was fairly easy to replicate then you WILL get sick people with twisted minds using it to direct explosives to desired locations. Imagine if such knowledge fell into the hands of Muslim terrorists. They would be sending chemical, biological and explosives devices to every city in the western world.

I do not appreciate........ such racially biased comments..........

So you sure that such a technology in the hand of the any governments....... be useful........??
Because the number of people(civilians) killed by US alone in wars in last 50 years exceeds all the people killed by all the terrorists in the world......... Now make an estimate of all the civilians killed by all the governments in the world.........??

Its a shame......... you have such a narrow and racial point of view....... Anyways as i mentioned earlier for a proper anti gravity craft........ the following challenges have to be met.......... Gravity,Inertia and Power source.....

Primus.............
edit on 21-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello. I've been working on this for a while... the whole site is interesting to see.. including some of the secret space program pictures and links.. there are a few tabs up top to check out..

www.warp-drive-physics.com...

It was mentioned the risks involved..

For that reason, it should be done in private.

Saucer ships can be made in many ways, electrogravity, or otherwise.. I've written a big book on the subject, too.. and then furthered my R&D on the website. What's on the website right now is common knowledge. I suppose.. there's a lot of advanced physics, but the technology will take some time to build.

Ion or electrogravity propulsion is atmospheric.. but to get it up in space, where there isn't an atmosphere, there are a couple of options. One is to use the Earth's magnetic field to fly around with. But then in deeper space, there has to be ways to move the ship based on the geometry of the universe, and there will always be an electrical medium in space. Space is conductive.

Anyway, a lot of work has been done there. The last tab, "warp drive philosophy" has pictures and a link of the secret space program, the work that has been done there, and a couple of ships that have been built and are flying.

I am a firm believer that this stuff should be private contract. There's a lot of info on the site though, feel free to take a look.

BTW.. I just updated it a little including charged liquid concepts of propulsion, and this: "The ship vibrated in a higher frequency than normal matter in space and time, vibrating in hyperspace or superspace conventional physics can claim -- a true hyperdrive. With warp drive or light-drive engines [also], traveling through hyperspace, it is different than most concepts. It would have no need of shielding, because any object that could impact the ship would pass harmlessly through it. Ralph Ring made such an observation when he was a young lad working as a tech for Otis T. Carr."

It's a ship of peace. It wouldn't even work in a reality of conflict.

edit on 4-5-2013 by Lightdrive because: Just wanted to add a bit.. for clarity

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the topic, this is a revisit.
Got some interesting info stemming from my last post and page link.

Find it here under Lorentz
III: Gravity and Tesla’s Work

Lorentz had suggested a scientific hypothesis for an electrical flying machine, such as that already under development by Tesla and supported by his ether propulsion discoveries.

In the way Tesla drove in negative charges to 'outweigh' positive charge in the ship and crew
made them weightless and eventually created directional forces.

In a number of ways this works as electrons are so mobile in atomic orbits Lorentz thought
the proton had more actual or virtual charge than the electron. Like why is the electron
orbiting if like charges attract. Thus a proton with a captive electron is still a bit positive
even as a neutron. Also electrical force perhaps still greater than mass at the atomic
scale a flood of electrons would cause even lead to be weightless.

Tesla proved high voltage AC flow in 1891 might have looked for the weightless condition as
indicated by a witness of metal plate levitation taken as testimony by the FBI after the
death of Tesla in the course of their investigations.

So building a UFO might be achieved the Tesla way with all the tools we know he used.
Build up charge by breaking inductor current and charging the secondary coil.
Once we remove current from a primary coil what do we have, its undefined.
But this gave Tesla more voltage than any generator he constructed and allowed
for repeated accumulation to stress the atmosphere. Since a high voltage is attained
there must be the charge Tesla and Lorentz were looking for.

Obviously people have done this and there must be a very special operation to consider.
Wikipedia and everyone else will say the proton charge is equal and opposite to the
electron so the above is impossible. Well in any case they should try a Tesla
circuit and see what happens.
edit on 5/8/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join