It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congrats to my favorite Jewish Brothers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Rock n Roll Hall of Famers

The Beastie Boys!!!!

You did good boys.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Another group of Jews doing stuff all and yet making huge amounts of money, while billions of people remain in poverty due to the financial system they enforce.

That was completely not needed. How did I know this was going to be the first response?

I weep for what has happened to ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton

Another group of Jews doing stuff all and yet making huge amounts of money, while billions of people remain in poverty due to the financial system they enforce.

That was completely not needed. How did I know this was going to be the first response?

Sorry but its something I am passionate about, billions of people suffering is one hell of a crime.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I guess you have never heard of this?

FREE TIBET

I hate when people talk smack before knowing anything about the smack they talk.

Bravo

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

And these boys make music. The fact that they are Jewish is why you attack?
Shame on you. This hate makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Why does it matter if they're jewish or not? How about "Congrats to my favorite WHITE Brothers". Look kinda off to me just as the religious nod does. People are not happy with certain religious groups, specially in this elite-enslaved, volatile global climate we currently live in.

Hmmm...I didn't know they were jewish myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Remarkable Numbers of the Beast:

"Beastie";
"An Evening at Home with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego" (Burning Hellfire of Babylon);
"Sabotage";
"Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun";
"Shake your Rump";
"Holy Snappers";
"Hello Nasty"

A real class act, these three stooges.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

See, now, you are the exact type of user we don't need. This isn't a political thread, and it sure isn't an antisemite free for all. I'm clicking the alert button and hoping the mods remove your post, and punish you in some meaningful way, as people like you are the ones ruining this site and stifling our ability to discuss certain topics.

I happen to like the beastie boys, and I actually hate rap and hip hop. i don't care what religion or race they are, some of their tunes are good, they are funny guys, and deserve whatever money they make.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I only mentioned that they are Jews.

Because I'm a Jew too.

A proud one.

All kinds of haters up in here.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ugh I give up on this place. Bunch of nazi little #s.

Aaand there goes Godwin's law.

Might this be a case of "Ill Communication"?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I thought we didn't like Nazis because they killed innocent people.. Reminds me of Israel

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

See, now, you are the exact type of user we don't need. This isn't a political thread, and it sure isn't an antisemite free for all. I'm clicking the alert button and hoping the mods remove your post, and punish you in some meaningful way, as people like you are the ones ruining this site and stifling our ability to discuss certain topics.

I happen to like the beastie boys, and I actually hate rap and hip hop. i don't care what religion or race they are, some of their tunes are good, they are funny guys, and deserve whatever money they make.

I am not anti-Semitic, I would be speaking out about it if it was Christians, Muslims, Buddhists or Inuits doing what they are doing.
He was the one who brought up the Jewish thing and I don't see why its wrong to bring up the negative aspects of the subject? Is it not just as relevant as the positives?

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I only mentioned that they are Jews.

Because I'm a Jew too.

A proud one.

Hater.

Nothing against Jews in general just Israel and the few who run the banking cartels among other despicable things.
edit on 13-4-2012 by IgnorantSpecies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

Aaand there goes Godwin's law.

Might this be a case of "Ill Communication"?

Lol

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thread closed.

People will be hearing from me in due course.

Before you do, you ought to read this **ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

new topics

top topics

join