It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Rothschild Connection???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Wow ML, I would have thought that the blue degrees of Masonary would have been far beneath any degree in the Illuminati. I assumed Illuminati degrees would come somewhere after the 33rd degree of regular Masonary. Perhaps I have way underestimeated Masonary.

The Illuminati had only 9 degrees; the 33� is a Scottish Rite degree, and the Scottish Rite did not exist at the time. The Illuminati originally recruited from the local Masonic Lodges because they believed that it would be easy to find people sympathetic to their cause in Masonry; eventually, they just began doing the Blue Lodge degrees themselves.

It should be noted that the three degrees of Masonry were the only actual rituals that the Illuminati practiced. Weishaupt had written several versions of the other 6 degrees of the Illuminati, but they were never formally completed or worked.

In this regard, it should be remembered that the Illuminati was first and foremost a political society. They were much more interested in actual social change in Bavaria, than in gathering together for fraternal ritualistic meetings.

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
ive been reading this, im abit dubious on its reliability, seeing he talks of the hexagram as the judiasm sybol, i thought it was a pentegram, if the writer can get that simply fact wrong, what else could he be mistaken about
the link is

www.wealth4freedom.com...

make your mind up, it claims some of the rothchilds have been in the illumianti but i doubt their the head honchos. the writers seems to believes rothchilds were/are worshippers of satan also. i thought they were rich jewish.

the site talks about links between the rockfellers, and. monarch mind slaves with the dynasty.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Judgeofdarkness]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What evidence is cited on that site to connect the rothchild family to the bavarian illuminati?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
like i said im dubios of the info state there but some1 asked for infomation linking the Rothchilds to the illuminati, ive found where on that page it discuss about secert socities if you want me to paste just ask

in my opinion this site just links the rothchild to the illuminati, it is after all an article,

looking onward in that site makes me even more dubious. of its reliability. hmmm

now dont judge me for quote this but this made me laugh, i dont belive it , it just cant be

"ALLIES
The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are only two of thirteen controlling families of the Illuminati. (52) Two Jewish families that appear to be prominent are the Oppenheims and the Oppenheimers. A. Oppenheim was situated in Cologne. The Oppenheimers were early members of the Bavarian Illuminati. The Bund der Gerechten (League of the Just) was an illuminati front run mainly by Jews who were Satanists. This Bund financed in part by the Rothschilds paid the Satanist and Mason Karl Marx to write the Communist Manefesto. The Jew Gumpel Oppenheim was in the inner circle of the Bund. His relative Heinrich Oppenheim masterminded the communist revolution of 1848 in Germany. The Communist Party’s official histories even accept the Bund as the predecessor of Communism"

Karl Marx is not being used by conspiracy thoerist!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judgeofdarkness
ive been reading this, im abit dubious on its reliability, seeing he talks of the hexagram as the judiasm sybol, i thought it was a pentegram, if the writer can get that simply fact wrong, what else could he be mistaken about

No, it's the hexagram, also known as the Star of David.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
im on the phones in work , answering petty problems for the general public of britain, im sorry i was wrong about but surely this justifies me being wrong on this 1 and only occassion, im surround bow stupidness all day, hence i try and balance it out with this web site

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by yodamus
Hi there,

Does anyone know of any evidence which conclusively shows a connection between the Rothschild family and the founding of the Illuminati in 1776 by Weishaupt?

The Illuminati began as a quasi-Masonic Rite in Bavaria that was orginally called the Order of Perfectibilis, with Weishaupt as Grand Master and Von Knigge as Deputy. The term "illuminati" was popular at the time to describe folks who accepted the principles of the Enlightenment, and Weishaupt officially changed the group's name.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Masonic Light]

False. The Alumbrados of Spain and the Illuminés of France existed way before that brotherhood was created in Bavaria. This is a thread about the "Illuminati" (...and its potential connection to the Rotschild), and not directly about the "Bavarian Illuminati".

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Mozart was in the Illuminati????? What is your source for that?

"Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia" by Henry Wilson Coil, "Encyclopedia of Freemasonry" by Albert G. Mackey, and "New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry" by A.E. Waite. Mozart was also a Mason, and member of Friendship Lodge in Salzburg.
Mozart's last opera was a pro-Illuminati piece called "Die Zauberflote", or "The Magic Flute". The opera tells the story of a wicked sorceress called the Queen of the Night, who represents the Roman Catholic Church. In the opera, the Queen attempts to enslave mankind, but meets a formidable foe in the Illuminati, led by the Hierophant Sarastro.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Masonic Light]

Sarastro in that piece is a Priest of Isis... not an "hierophant" of the Illuminati. I don't think there's any academic claim suggesting that this piece was "pro-Illuminati". I also have strong personal doubts as Mozart was not much into writing music for expressing political schemes but rather to express the typically romantic theme of the persecution of individuals and lovers in a puritanistic, monarchic society. Even if Mozart is widely known for his classicism into both music and themes, he was also long underestimated for being one of the first true romantic composers. His late symphonies and concertos express romanticism in a very obvious way. Even Figaro could be interpreted as such.

[edit on 11/1/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i think the word illuminati has change in what it represents, alot of people use the word to identify a Group or organisation who are secertly in control. not just a group who are secert( this is an observation from life and this site),, Are the rothchilds linked to that group or organisation, looking at how rich they are, and how much influence they have, with the World bank and having their finger in isreal , and countless other things i say that they are, ifs its actually called the illuminati or the cock brigade , doesnt really matter they still have control without the majority knowing.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Edited for content

POOF it is gone, I am not an anti-semite and did not 'read' this as such.

In fact, I am very close to a branch of this family, so call me a Jew-advocate.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Siriusslyone, www.jewwatch.com is an wholly anti-semistic website devoted to expose that old racist idea of the "global jewish conspiracy". That's the kind of stuff that was the war horse of anti-semitic movements and pogroms in Europe prior to WW 2 and eventually served to the propaganda of the Nazi regime.

The website may claim that "This is NOT a hate site", but its purpose and the views it defends are obvious.

Please think twice about what you're posting.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"False. The Alumbrados of Spain and the Illuminés of France existed way before that brotherhood was created in Bavaria. This is a thread about the "Illuminati" (...and its potential connection to the Rotschild), and not directly about the "Bavarian Illuminati"."

Not quite right. Throughout history, there have been a number of groups calling themselves the Illuminati. There were French and Spanish Illuminati's but they had nothing to do with Weishaupt's Illuminati in Bavaria.

So, in asking the question if the Rothschild's had anything to do with the founding of the Illuminati, we would also have to ask "Which Illuminati are you talking about?"

- Forestlady

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
hence my earlier post about the semantics of the word illumninati. and refering about the site i post, that is not my site its a site i found it is not my opinion as ive stated, some1 asked for info linking the rothchilds to the illuminati. its already known that the rothchilds are jewish, and if we are linking them to to illuminati on this site, the info i may use isnt actually to phrase them,
im not anti semitic or anti christian i just belive that religion itself is a mechanism of control, its up to people to decided whether the control is from a divine entity or made up eons ago to give meaning to life, and so we wouldnt go nuts

if any info i post in the future will be seen as my opinion then no wonder people leave and get banned so quick, just cuz i post a link doesnt mean i 1000% aprrove with that veiw

im gonna get of the subject now cuz the theory behind judaism really interests me,

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hi there,

Does anyone know of any evidence which conclusively shows a connection between the Rothschild family and the founding of the Illuminati in 1776 by Weishaupt?

I've seen so many different writers say "The Rothschilds funded the illuminati" but have yet to see any conclusive evidence for such a big claim. Can anyone help? Thx

I recommend checking out this: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It is a link to an online copy of the book "The 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier. He goes into great detail about each suspected Illuminati family including the Rothschilds. It should give you a strong basis for which you can research.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I read that book a long time ago and was surprised it barely mentions the Vanderbilts at all. Supposedly they are still the 7th richest family in the world and once were the richest family in the world big in railroad and shipping. Of course I never believe something completely unless I know that I know that I know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join