It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which instruments do you play?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I second the comment made as to getting the ATS musicians together! Now that would be a hoot! To think ATS could have a band or orchestra...
that would be wild, wouldn't it?

It's great so many here are musically inclined. Music can reach us on so many levels.
Self-taught here: Piano, keyboard, guitar ---used to play in church. Now am learning to play the harmonica...but it seems I have so many interests that it is difficult to just focus solely on one thing..Bottom line -I am jack of all trades but master of none...lol. Have experienced the harp once... played a simple song on first attempt. which was kind of cool. I consider myself odd in that on the piano, I read the treble ONLY and play the bass chords, etc. by ear. Is this weird? I can't seem to progress any further ...I'm stuck in a rut it seems...maybe I am just comfortable in my way and just do not want to work at it< heck, it's me - my prob- if I can't figure it out... you probably can't help either lol..
I dO love good music
Thanks for the thread. Am actually surprised to see so many musicians here! and I'm sure most are very professional!

<< 1   >>

join