It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

He will claim self-defense but don't forget the numbers game I mentioned. He won't be the only one partaking in violence but there will be four to six against one. The one who dies could claim self defence in truth but the others who's hands will be stained in blood, doesn't deserve that lenience though they will receive it.

And that is true, you'll have to ask the Father or wait to find out for yourself.
edit on 18-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

I am not straying from anything. It is YOU who are trying to prove a point using generalities.

This is the difference between FACT and a TRUTH. A THUTH can be manipulated to serve someones needs.

A FACT CANNOT! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

So it's not a truth nor a fact that at times the sky is blue?

And yes, you have strayed from what I wrote in my opening post. So if it's all fine with you, if you only came here to debate with me colours of the sky then I'll make a thread with each and every colour of the rainbow, and I'll reserve the first post for you till then let the thread be used for what it was wrote for. To spread the message I've been given. And don't get me wrong, you are intelligent and state facts but also untruths since you missed out on what I was saying. So if you wish to continue this, message me.
edit on 18-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I must have missed this somewhere. The beast guy who you are accusing of murder will be in a group of 4 to 6 people and fighting with someone who will end up dead? They will claim self defense but it won't be? I just wanted to make sure I had the prediction correct.

Before reading this thread more, I suspected the Anti-Christ or beast was going to gain power in June and get real successful trading in the stock market and be well on his way to becoming a millionaire.

I would be like the anti anti-christ losing power. I bought high and sold low twice.

I guess I still don't know what is meant by gaining power.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

He worships the Father-of-Lies. He has to start somewhere to gain dominion over men and women of the Earth. And with that must come his blood sacrifice. And yes, he will be able to claim self-defense but it'd be false to do so since he'll be the one to seek out this man whom will die beneath his hand. The reason he will need more men that necessary is because he is still weak especially compared to the man he will experience difficulty in sacrificing, as he has not yet become a warrior king. First, he must become a warrior then he'll become a king.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It'll probably be unusually hot in June, there's the doom.
edit on 19-4-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine

.First, he must become a warrior then he'll become a king.

I have been reading posts in this thread off and on and one question still lingers: What do you hope to achieve by sharing this information? By that I mean: What is the point? To simply make ppl aware of this particular "Beast"? Or to give them warning...and if so, of what? And why do you feel this entity Is *A* beast and/ or prefers to be called such? The acts you claim this entity will perform take place more often then most would care to be made aware, and will continue to do so: what makes this act/ entity so 'special'?

I fail to see the relevance of this information and i wish to hear your thoughts.
I would really appreciate answers to these questions.

Thank you

ThatGuy45
edit on 19/4/12 by ThatGuy45 because: edit to clearify

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The Two Witnesses are here today, and alive-and-well. I will not give you their identity, and do not bother asking as you would only be playing into the Devil's plans. There is a third witness but that person is not a prophet, merely a seeker and lover to the truth. They will bear witness to his first battle on June 6, 2012.

There is no date which can be given to this event. Firstly, the Two Witnesses, come during the last part of the Tribulation, which I don't believe we are in yet. So, the two witnesses come during the second half , 3 and 1/2 year period of the Tribulation. Some say it is shortened to 5 months, lest there be no flesh saved. And during the time of the locust May thru September. I don't know. Maybe this is where you get the June date from?

I'm perplexed by your 3rd witness???

Many interpretations on who they are, Enoch and Elijah because they did not die but were taken by God. Then there's Moses because he was given authority to cause waters to part with his staff. If they are on the earth they would be causing calamity and people would be calling for their death, that isn't happening yet.

And certainly, the Anti-Christ comes before Christ. The Christ comes just after the killing of these two witnesses as they've been killed by the anti-christ whom the world believes to be CHRIST. The two witnesses will lay in the street for 3 and 1/2 days while jubilation goes out that these two have been killed, then God raises them to life before the whole world. This will be televised I'm sure of it. Then our Precious Jesus comes.

But, you seem to have our best interest in mind. That's good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
06/06/2012 is the TRANSIT OF VENUS across the face of the sun. This time reaches inferior conjunction.
Venus a.k.a Light-bearer a.k.a Lucifer

Now look at a Red Bull can logo...the Red Bull is also a symbol representing Venus. On the logo you can see the red bull transgressing the face of the sun....Gives you wings!

Now look at a Monster Energy can...the 'M' has 3 stripes and each of them is representative of the Hebrew numeral '6', thus M could be 666...now look at their slogan...Unleash the Beast.

16 days prior to the transit of Venus, we have the serpents eclipse on 20 May(Taurus?) 2012. The flower symbolizing the 2nd coming of Christ is the Lily of the Valley and it also represents the month of May.

My birthday is on the 7th of June.

edit on 14-4-2012 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

Hi #9, hope you doing splendid and thanks again for this thread. I have to be honest, I have had this date on my mind for a while myself, hence the reason I find this extremely fascinating.

I just found this now and thought I should share;

malkun.blogspot.com...

“THE TIME OF NO-TIME”

Fernando Malkún´s Blog- Translated by Claudine Varesi

Mayan priests and astronomers registered the displacement of the star constellations using the Spring equinox as a time reference point, and the horizon to the east as a spatial reference. This confirmed the information handed down by their ancestors, the Olmecs, that it takes a constellation 26,000 years before it turns back to the same point in front of the terrestrial horizon. Science today recognizes that interval as the Precession of the Equinoxes, and states that this displacement of the sky is 1 ° every 72 years, so it takes 25,920 years to complete a 360 º rotation. The Mayan believed that the Great Cosmic Cycle of 26,000 years governs the evolution of consciousness of man, and the time he has to develop a society on Earth before being destroyed by a cataclysm. Similar to the life of man who reincarnates every 70-100 years to learn and change his views, this is meant for all of mankind. The Olmecs divided it into 5 segments of 5,200 years each, which they called Solar Eras. Their ancestors, from the kingdom of Kush and Egypt, arrived in Mexico 5,200 years ago, precisely in the year 3113 BC. From that time on they began a countdown, a calendar they named 'Long Count' which expires on Friday December 21, 2012, the day of winter solstice in the northern hemisphere.

At the Center of the Milky Way, our galaxy's heart beats every 13,000 years, radiating a super-wave of energy (X-rays, cosmic, gamma, and ultraviolet rays) that take aproximately 26,000 years to reach the solar system. That beat has two currents, one very strong every 26,000 years that defines a Great Cosmic Cycle, and another softer one, exactly at the midpoint of that interval. This energy drives the suns of the galaxy to pulse in unison, which temporarily increases their radiation to the planets in their orbit. 13,000 years ago the Earth experienced this strong pulse, when the Sun increased its radiation, and melted the ice layer that had been covering all continents, raising the sea level by 120 meters. With the cataclysm known as the Great Flood, which destroyed Atlantis the previous civilization on Earth, the current Great Cosmic Cycle began, and will again expire within 13,000 years.

From the altars of their pyramids,The Mayan continued that Long Count, and related it to the movements of other celestial bodies, such as Venus, which stands out as a black dot against the solar disk every 100 years, a transit that repeats every 8 years, meaning it has a cycle of 108 years with two transits. Their Sun priests knew that one of these cycles of 2 transits of Venus would occur when the solar system was at the midpoint of the Great Cosmic Cycle, and prophecied that humanity would experience a short period of rapid and intense change they named “The Time of No-Time”. The first transit ocurred on June 8, 2004, and the second will happen on June 6, 2012, and would come to confirm that we have arrived at the end of the Long Count. It would last two ‘Katun Oob’, two intervals of 20 years each, one before and one after the center point of the Great Cycle. The first would be from1992 to 2012, and the second from 2012 to 2032, conforming the 40 years of “The Time of No-Time”. An evolutionary moment in which millions of human beings become aware of their responsibility for creating their own personal reality, and the co-creation of the collective reality.

I was also just wondering, If time ended(not the world) would anybody be able to figure out when(what date, time) the world would end(If such a date does not/never existed)?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
@TXTriker,

Oh, I understand completely. I again apologize for that mistake in wording. So my humble apologies to you, sister.
Be forewarned for the state this is in, also lays the devil's throne.

Could you elaborate on this a little bit?

Please?

(not the wording part. Like I said it isn't an issue for me. No apology needed.)
edit on 4/19/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/19/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on 20-4-2012 by deadeyedick because: 9

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Sorry, everyone, for the delay in replies but I've been working through some difficulty but thank you for all the replies.

@ThatGuy45,

The reason he has been deemed a beast, is as to what lays within his heart. For what some men call baser emotions, he feeds off those completely, yet he is the most calculated prey of the human race. He knows what men strive from, what they need, but also how to make their desires more stronger. I warn you of him, because we all need to stand firm. Those of us who stand in faith and devotion have been tested time and time again, and we will continue to be but the day where the saints blood shall flow through streets and many shall praise this man for making life easier. The truth is doing good is not easy. And they will believe he is their savior, any of us may fall to prey to his trickery, and I want every one of you to show more scepticism towards what we are told. We must all continue to question the society that has been brought up. And not all of it, is pure nor clean. I wish for more than 144,000 to make it into Paradise, and following this man into his deeds will only lead to perdition.

He is special because he has more of a right to be in the flames than anyone else, unfortunately. He will commit deeds of evil without losing a wink of sleep. It's not a second nature to him. It is his full on self that commits these acts, though like most of us, he also knows the difference between good or bad. He would be called perfect by some, which is why he is the greatest deceiver the world shall ever know. Even the saints could mistake him for the true Christ.

I'm sorry if this information has no relevance to you, but I also thank you for the reply and the civility within your questions.

@Napthali,

It has been wrote of that no man shall know the date of the day when the Lord puts his reckoning upon Earth. As for the Antichrist, making sacrifice, and being a mere teenager still, that has not been spoken of. All that has been spoken of in Revelations is that when he is in power. Not how he first gains that said power.

Two Witnesses is good but taking a third witness is to make sure there is more than enough people to testify what happens upon these days. Do you think as soon as they'd be brought back, they'd cause calamity? As that is something I have still not heard of. If they are witnesses, then they are what they are called. They would bear witness to significant events within our history before they return the Lord's anger unto us.

I'm sorry, I wish I knew about that time of locusts, but that is new information for me. I'm still learning just like the rest of you. I have only told you what it is I've been revealed, not picked up on my own freewill.

I did not come here to speak of my brothers' deaths, as their journey is only beginning. I'm speaking of what comes before the calamity.

And I also appreciate that you understand my message. I swear this to you all, I'm not very sure of the logic within my message as I've been trying to become one with the Holy Spirit, so as I've said, you are all teaching me a bit more about these dates and these people, as I've only been shown what the Father has allowed of me.

@TXTriker,

The reason I say the devil's throne is within Texas, is because as long as I've been alive, I have not known a large group of one set denomination. I've known a few Christians, a few Catholics, a few Buddhists, and quite a large gathering of Satanists as well, as for those like me who will accept no organized denomination as their own are few here. I'd say Texas is the melting pot of America, some people have claimed it could become a country of it's own God forbid. Only time will tell you these things. For those who doubt what I give to you, I ask that you not trust me, but only ask the Father if what I say is true.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
~NumeroNine~

You have done well presenting information with a level perspective within your subject. I feel you have been accurate to the best of your ability. Many can benefit from the information herein.

As you have answered the call:: - ::so shall ~I~

The "Beast" has claimed *2* souls on the 7th of June, not the 6th - simply for the fact of thwarting any hope of predictability. 'Dates' can be dangerous as they have no meaning, unless assigned. For "happenings" such as these: no dates apply. "As a situation called for, a solution begets"

Each "soul" left a mark, but where ~I~ will not say. There was a witness to this act - confirming these words as "TRUTH". The beginning is now had.

Continue to seek that which you find. The WILL is the way...

~THATGUY45~

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by ThatGuy45

.... Really though...

*yawn*

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
10th of june, so the "beast" must be on his quest for power right now I guess..

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
~NumeroNine~

You have done well presenting information with a level perspective within your subject. I feel you have been accurate to the best of your ability. Many can benefit from the information herein.

As you have answered the call:: - ::so shall ~I~

The "Beast" has claimed *2* souls on the 7th of June, not the 6th - simply for the fact of thwarting any hope of predictability. 'Dates' can be dangerous as they have no meaning, unless assigned. For "happenings" such as these: no dates apply. "As a situation called for, a solution begets"

Each "soul" left a mark, but where ~I~ will not say. There was a witness to this act - confirming these words as "TRUTH". The beginning is now had.

Continue to seek that which you find. The WILL is the way...

~THATGUY45~

Were these souls taken in Texas as the OP said they would be? Why won't you say? Perhaps you really don't know? It is wrong of anyone to say I know and it is going to affect others but I'm not telling. Sounds like a little kid.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join