It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's threads like these that make me wish we had a thumbs down counter,
or an "Anti-Flag". It might help limit the amount of useless rubbish.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by NumeroNine

are you serious I thought this whole "6-6-12 stuff was over with.omg you might be right cuz 2012 2+0+1+2=crap its 5 never mind thats the perks of a failed education.
anyway...........I dont believe that mumbo jumbo and im probably going to hell for my lack of native american faith of not worshipping all the gods that gave me life BUT i have commited 2 selfless acts in my life so that 2 one way tickets so i got a spare if anybody might need one.
great point if i actually believed what it said. if i were u i would really fear 6-6-2013.
edit on 13-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: added

Hey that is my 40th Birthday, am I the Beast? My middle name is Damian too
.... sigh

Oh and apparently this prediction only applies to males ("my brothers"), so around half the population are safe

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

That was not a very contributive post to this thread. If you did not have anything to actually discuss, then please don't post in threads if you're only coming to spread your negativity. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
Stand firm in your faith and find the way, before the Phoenix King finds you and chooses you to follow his way.

What?! Why a Phoenix? I think they're awesome and am slightly offended! Seriously, you can't just label any imagery of the Phoenix as some type of negative thing, like you probably do. It's a symbol of renewal and rebirth, and shouldn't be demonized or brought into your religious squabbles.

And yeah, I can have respect for Jesus and the Phoenix equally if I want. And the Buddhas, and Shiva, Allah, Satan, Lucifer, etc. The whole thing is divide and rule to me, just to cause more problems.
edit on 13-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

Originally posted by MissCoyote

are you serious I thought this whole "6-6-12 stuff was over with.omg you might be right cuz 2012 2+0+1+2=crap its 5 never mind thats the perks of a failed education.
anyway...........I dont believe that mumbo jumbo and im probably going to hell for my lack of native american faith of not worshipping all the gods that gave me life BUT i have commited 2 selfless acts in my life so that 2 one way tickets so i got a spare if anybody might need one.
great point if i actually believed what it said. if i were u i would really fear 6-6-2013.
edit on 13-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: added

.... sigh

Oh and apparently this prediction only applies to males ("my brothers"), so around half the population are safe

I can't say I belong to the sisterhood of mankind, as I am not a woman. This message is to all, please forgive me for my typo. And I don't believe so, he is much younger than you.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
It's threads like these that make me wish we had a thumbs down counter,
or an "Anti-Flag". It might help limit the amount of useless rubbish.

I like this thread. Visions and prophetic claims aside, there is a good amount of room for a healthy religious debate here. Even if the claims are nothing new, the OP does seem to have a good handle on their beliefs and is willing to discuss them in a calm and rational manner. That is a rare thing on the internet.

Besides, the prophecy stuff is fun to think about even if it never comes to pass. Since anything can happen in this world, it's a good idea to be prepared for anything. That's what makes these threads worthwhile in my mind. The more what if's we go over, the better prepared we would be if something similiar did happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Please forgive me for any offense, as I am not speaking of a bird, I am speaking of man who uses the bird as his symbol. I am truly sorry if that offended you, but like you said it symbols renewal and rebirth, a man who tries to rebuild through the ashes and flames, hence the Phoenix King, not the Phoenix.

And I suppose that is so, friend, you are entitled to respecting as you please but that is one of the many titles he has been deemed under. Again, I'm sorry if that has offended you. Please do look post, the name and see instead the message, please.
edit on 13-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Please forgive me for any offense, as I am not speaking of a bird, I am speaking of man who uses the bird as his symbol. I am truly sorry if that offended you, but like you said it symbols renewal and rebirth, a man who tries to rebuild through the ashes and flames, hence the Phoenix King, not the Phoenix.

Cool stuff, no probs! I thought you were one of those, "anything but Jesus is a false idol" people. Thanks for the reply anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

.... sigh

I can't say I belong to the sisterhood of mankind, as I am not a woman. This message is to all, please forgive me for my typo. And I don't believe so, he is much younger than you.

First we all (probably, but that is an assumption, perhaps sone of Ike's Reptillians read this) belong to the clan Homo Sapien, ie humanity.

Second, I am not convinced by the prophesy, this in part is my scientific background, and in part my Neopagan Druid spirituality. When put together, I don't agree with this. Also that was some sloppy numerology. I best go to the Ogam and pull some

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Ah, I understand, I am not entitled to choose another person's beliefs, I only came here to discuss my message, not to cause friction between us, but to hope my message might hit home.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori

It is not something you share to feel important or better then anyone else, it is shared because it is selfish not to.

PLPL

Only when asked. Do not violate free will.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
@Noinden,

Yes, like you said if you're speaking in scientific terms, which is fine but I call it the Brotherhood of Man(kind), we are each able to call it as we please. Can you respect that? If so, thank you.

And I am not messing with the numbers, and using the numbers themselves to make a message. I'm speaking of the events that lie within that day. To each their own, but your contribution is well appreciated.

@QuietInsanity,

Thank you, brother. I'm glad you are able to find a growth of sorts through a thread from a simple man such as myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

@Noinden,

Yes, like you said if you're speaking in scientific terms, which is fine but I call it the Brotherhood of Man, we are each able to call it as we please. Can you respect that? If so, thank you.

And I am not messing with the numbers, and using the numbers themselves to make a message. I'm speaking of the events that lie within that day. To each their own, but your contribution is well appreciated.

Sigh ok you can call it as you wish, however if you truly believe you are delivering a message, think of the audience, if it is important (which you appear to believe it is), don't alienate the audience.

Ok I am not only a scientist. I'm (as I stated) a Neopagan Druid, it means I am "not unfamiliar" (understatement) with spiritual matters, I myself subscribe to a warrior spirituality.

I was referring to the whole June 6th thing as being shonky numerology.

I myself am also not unfamilar with predictions and prophesy (its central to my spiritual pratice). I'm just not getting the same messages from my Patrons and Matron. That might be the difference between an apparent monotheist (you, I am trying not to assume here) and a hard polytheist (me).

*shrug* Lets see.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I'm sorry, it seems that I may not have worded my reply properly. I was not meaning to alienate you by any means, I promise you that. I was merely giving my retort to what you said of us all being of the homosapien clan. Which I do not deny, but I'm not much of a science kind of person. I'm sorry if you felt that I was trying to pick on you, I truly am. I am running off little to no sleep which is no excuse but I did reply to what you said about the numbers.

I understand what you are saying about the numbers but I couldn't tell you any importance of the numbers themselves. I could only speak to you of this event. And you were correct, not to assume which is always appreciated, I am a monotheist. I read that your statement pertaining to your line of faith, and more power to you for that. Though, I'm not going to begin a debate of who's wrong or right, that won't end well as it never does. Hopefully eventually it'll come to you as it did for me, if it doesn't then that is something you'd have to ask those you worship.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
another interesting event occuring on June 6th 2012 is the transit of Venus in front of the Sun. Not sure if there is any astrological signs to the OP you gave? Interesting times we live in!
edit on 13-4-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Noinden

I'm sorry, it seems that I may not have worded my reply properly. I was not meaning to alienate you by any means, I promise you that. I was merely giving my retort to what you said of us all being of the homosapien clan. Which I do not deny, but I'm not much of a science kind of person. I'm sorry if you felt that I was trying to pick on you, I truly am. I am running off little to no sleep which is no excuse but I did reply to what you said about the numbers.

I understand what you are saying about the numbers but I couldn't tell you any importance of the numbers themselves. I could only speak to you of this event. And you were correct, not to assume which is always appreciated, I am a monotheist. I read that your statement pertaining to your line of faith, and more power to you for that. Though, I'm not going to begin a debate of who's wrong or right, that won't end well as it never does. Hopefully eventually it'll come to you as it did for me, if it doesn't then that is something you'd have to ask those you worship.

You were not picking on me, I'm a large hairy male hominid, well trained in the art of verbal and physical warfare and self defence
You'd only be picking on me if I let you. It's a self empowerment (or lack there of) thing. You probably mean "singling out" rather than "picking on".

What I was trying say was, commentary of how you were coming across. It comes across as if this "only affects the males" because they are all that matters. I know you did not meant that.

I correct those who insist on talking about "matriarchal prehistorical periods" as well. The message you are delivering just does not jive with what I am being shown through divination (or dream, which I see as less reliable to be honest). If you don't care how you come across fine. But do not expect to be taken as a serious source either

As for "right or wrong" faith. There is no such thing in my own personal gnosis. I was not picking a fight that way, I was merely trying to illustrate differences in perspective. When dealing with prediction and prophesy there is only subjective observation, not objective. Thus what you are seeming may seem like the "beast" to your world view, and not to mine.

I separate my professional life (Chemist and Biochemist) from my spiritual (pre-Christian Gaelocentric reconstructive spirituality focused in particular on the warrior caste of Ulster aka Neopagan Druid Warrior), but the two have a form of synergy sometimes. I can use my "gut" to tell if something will not work in the lab, just like I can use my analytical mind to spot fakers in the spiritual community. I am not claiming you are a faker either (I best clarify that).

No go get some sleep! Its not going to help you retain anything, or reach deeper if you are not functioning well. Its actually poor form to use sleep deprivation to make sense of things you have seen. It's a fine line between jabbering lunatic, and prophet

Slan agat

Gareth
edit on 13-4-2012 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The beast will start to lose his power in the near future, and he's taking all the souls he collected with him when he leaves. How many people are going to be left here?
Darn, I gotta move again

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hear, my words, brothers, I do not claim a catclysm but I speak of truth and the shred of hope that shortly follows those, who truly have faith.
The Two Witnesses are here today, and alive-and-well. I will not give you their identity, and do not bother asking as you would only be playing into the Devil's plans. There is a third witness but that person is not a prophet, merely a seeker and lover to the truth. They will bear witness to his first battle on June 6, 2012.
That battle will not be fought guns, nuclear warheads, swords or knives but nor will it only be a spiritual battle. On the 6th Of June, the Beast shall take his first life but he shall also gain the scar so those who believe will be able to see that he is nothing more than a men out for the blood of those who stand in his way. I don't ask you to look through the news, for reports of murder, for he shall not be caught, not till our Savior also comes, after he.
On the 6th of June, those in tune with the will of the Father and the energy of the universe that circulates through each and every one of us, shall know. That will merely be the day, he lays his ground work. And in that, I tell you all, that day is coming and I do not seek a man's approvement that this may or may not happen, it will but only those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear will know that the time is coming very soon.

I ask of you all to make your peace with God before it is too late, do not seek consultation with familiars for they are only serving the Dark Father's will. Stand firm in your faith and find the way, before the Phoenix King finds you and chooses you to follow his way. Heed, my warning, brothers.
Again, I don't seek any man's approval for this message, but I seek to warn you what it is to be. Guard your hearts for everything you do flows from it.
Peace unto you all, truthers and naysayers alike.

Please explain how you came to the conclusion that it is on June 6th??
edit on 13-4-2012 by juggalo307 because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
@noinden
See I'm glad to hear things like that, which is what me and that other kind fellow had debated of earlier. There is no wrong or right religion, it's all about your intentions and realizing that all people of this Earth have to find their way to righteousness through any means, like your pray to the Patron and the Matron, and I pray to the Father. Which all in all is a glorious thing when men of opposite faiths can converge and share their ideals. And I understand what you're getting at. I never supported solely men being in control because then the world would be in imbalance as too much masculinity can be overpowering.

And I am very sorry, if I came across that way, I am just so used to speaking to men on these matters that it never crosses my mind when I'm actually putting my thoughts on paper, as I have not met many women where I'm from who will speak of matters concerning the faith. So again, my apologies to you and all females for the confusion I had stirred.

Yes, well what this man is to me is a murderer and a monster. One who promises good tidings for all men, but in truth only wants to win the affection of those who are weak willed till he has enough of the power to no longer need their support. He doesn't see men, women or children as people to guide to the great beyond but he sees each person as a pawn, a mere means to an end. There is much more to this man then merely that, for I have only seen him in my visions. When you sense a man's aura and feel not an admirable fear, but a fear for those around you, you can see that this man, means no one any sort of good.

And brother, you are correct but I've been an insomniac my entire life, which isn't too swell, but it's given me time to learn things that I may have not been able to see otherwise. And usually when I stay awake longer than usual it is because I made an oath to my Father that day. And I try my hardest not to fail him, though I won't claim I haven't because I'm only a man and it's merely in my nature to screw up but that's why I've been trying to let my spirit flourish from within so I may learn to do right not only by the Father but as he as guided, to do good unto all people before myself.

Thank you, for being patient and showing warmth through your post. I've said it to many people on here, but love has been a difficult commodity for me to come by since I began walking my path.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by juggalo307

By praying to and seeking the Father's guidance upon my journey. I wish I had a tangible evidence I could give to you to all but I'm merely a man of the faith, I've tried to not rely on the ways of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join