It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
@yourmaker,

I have my visions through meditating and months of on-and-off fasting.

@MissCoyote,

Worship what you please, but serving different Gods (or so they'd like to call themselves) who all have different means to an end, is your own choice. There are those who serve and worship one Lord, such as myself, so if you wish to bash my faith and those of others.
edit on 13-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

why starve yourself to see something. and as for serving different Gods (or so they'd like to call themselves) sun water air and earth...... those are what my ancestors believed in before man didnt approve
do not agree with any of the modern day religions as they have seriously printed multiple versions of was once a scared book in that time to suit others needs do i think its a form of fearmongering yes but in the form of an opinion that my belief.
edit on 13-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

Ahhhh....FAITH! Do you know what my ABSOLUTE LINE OF BULL S#!% is as far as FAITH goes? It has to do with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

You see Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE....in their little minds....ie.......JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES....that can GO TO HEAVEN after the RAPTURE IS 144,000.

The PROBLEM with their concept and plan is that there are now close to a total of 20 MILLION JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES THAT EXIST! LOL!

When they come to my door and wake me up early on a week end....I POINT OUT THIS FACT....then say....WELL...I GUESS THE MAJORITY OF YOU AREN'T GOING TO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN! LOL! So YOU MIGHT AS WELL START BOOKING YOUR ROOMS IN A MUCH HOTTER CLIMATE! BY THE WAY...SAY HI TO SATAN FOR ME! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

And I can respect your roots, and I'd also be interested in hearing furthermore your beliefs as I did not mean to offend by any means. If I did so, then please let me apologize to you sincerely as I understand when you have faith in something, no man has the right to stand between you and what you believe in.

I wouldn't necessarily call it starving myself though. If you deprive yourself of certain things in a controlled manner, if you are more spirit than man, the spirit will take over in meditation and in thought and show you things that you would not have known otherwise. Fasting and abstinence are my preferred methods, but everyone has their own.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

i apologize for the abstinence as that is a serious meltdown for most.........we need that
i know my husband does and if i decided to be abstinent lmao id be a divorced woman fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I see what you're getting at, but friend please don't use this thread to insult other lines of faith because each and every member of every single faith are not one and the same. Yes, they all may wave the same flag but there are those who seek their own way instead of blindly following. In truth, I do understand how it's very contradictory that only 144,000 will go into Heaven and there are 20 million, but that merely means not all of them come speaking a message of love but are seeking the self.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
omg if i were to be abstinent i would be one h311 of a

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

That's fair. I thought you meant power within the public eye, I overlooked shadow powers. If that is the case it is very likely that an antichrist type figure already walks amongst us and pulls levers outside of the public spectrum. I suppose any true man who possesses power over others would rather no reveal himself, so it is very likely that were an antichrist figure to emerge the world would not know of him or her.

The same is to be said of a messiah figure, but for different reasons. If, say, Jesus were to return, none would believe in him. Furthermore, he'd be captured, probed, and turned into a test-subject if he actually could provide proof of his supernatural abilities.

Given the imbalance between good and evil and the complacency of average people, the human race deserves whatever it will be granted. This isn't a matter which we should put in the hands of gods, but our own. If we do nothing, chances are that nothing will be done.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Yes, that is true. I have my days when my body is on the verge of utter failure all around but my spirit is what keeps me persevering through it.

And there is no need to apologize for me abstaining, but the thought itself is very well appreciated and noted.

The reason I turned to that path is because I used to live in excess of my bodily desires and in the end, I only felt dirty and laid in more want but that's because like I said, I was a teenager who had sex and did drugs more routinely than I would partake in a cup of truth which eventually did lead to a breakdown which ultimately built my faith into what it is today.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

That's fair. I thought you meant power within the public eye, I overlooked shadow powers. If that is the case it is very likely that an antichrist type figure already walks amongst us and pulls levers outside of the public spectrum. I suppose any true man who possesses power over others would rather no reveal himself, so it is very likely that were an antichrist figure to emerge the world would not know of him or her.

The same is to be said of a messiah figure, but for different reasons. If, say, Jesus were to return, none would believe in him. Furthermore, he'd be captured, probed, and turned into a test-subject if he actually could provide proof of his supernatural abilities.

Given the imbalance between good and evil and the complacency of average people, the human race deserves whatever it will be granted. This isn't a matter which we should put in the hands of gods, but our own. If we do nothing, chances are that nothing will be done.

Oh, no he may one day be a media darling but for right now, he is a boy still trying to grasp and understand what it is he is, though he may of always been aware, these are the times it coming to light (or dark) for him, and when he wishes to exert himself over other men who are only men, not rich, famous or anything more just average people like I.

And he will not reveal himself, at least not to those who believe in him or hold something of an amount of faith in him for his show hasn't even begun yet. Like you said, they'd both be put to the test and tortured beyond measure. Neither of which will happen though, they are both protected by two different beings who will continue to do so until the strings are dropped and the truth hits every single man like a bag of bricks.

Exactly, but ultimately the higher beings do know what will be and we are always expected to play our parts and try to do the best we can, in the hopes we can change what may be into what will not be which is why, my friend, I wrote this thread, in hopes that someone, like a man such as yourself, would understand that we are not powerless but we have all been given a chance to rewrite a history.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I see what you're getting at, but friend please don't use this thread to insult other lines of faith because each and every member of every single faith are not one and the same. Yes, they all may wave the same flag but there are those who seek their own way instead of blindly following. In truth, I do understand how it's very contradictory that only 144,000 will go into Heaven and there are 20 million, but that merely means not all of them come speaking a message of love but are seeking the self.

OR....it could be a SCAM to make money! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

That is the way many men get by, and it's a shame. And should always be the one thing called into question as far as their intents go but there are those who have nothing to gain by it, other than entry in to Paradisio. It's a good thing to question men's reasoning, though.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

those in tune with the will of the Father and the energy of the universe that circulates through each and every one of us...

You are combining two different deities here. The "energy of the universe" is a New Age deity having nothing to do with the Biblical God. That, in itself, makes the message suspect.
Deuteronomy ch13 vv1-4

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Energy is not a deity, you do have energy which could also be chi, every man has energy that it is not to worshipped but to be preserved and utilized. How do you exactly believe it's a deity? As that is something I have never heard before.

I understand what you're saying but I also study tai chi, dao, along with many other things. And I fully encourage to you to question my message wholeheartedly, otherwise you'd fall into the fray of sheeple. But again, energy is not a deity, whether we admit it or not we all live by this energy, and if one man worships it instead of seeing that we all possess it, each to a different degree, then that is something relatively new to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

[[[Exactly, but ultimately the higher beings do know what will be and we are always expected to play our parts and try to do the best we can, in the hopes we can change what may be into what will not be which is why, my friend, I wrote this thread, in hopes that someone, like a man such as yourself, would understand that we are not powerless but we have all been given a chance to rewrite a history. ]]]

But how exactly can we do that? All have been given a chance--in what ways can each single person affect whats going on in this world? Even though we have the advantage of the internet and better communications than before, how can u make people do something which they are not even sure about?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Good because I understand non of the book nore stories of value of experience I do not hear of ansestors telling of great sotroys threw the bible they read it out of a book.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovemyworld

[[[Exactly, but ultimately the higher beings do know what will be and we are always expected to play our parts and try to do the best we can, in the hopes we can change what may be into what will not be which is why, my friend, I wrote this thread, in hopes that someone, like a man such as yourself, would understand that we are not powerless but we have all been given a chance to rewrite a history. ]]]

But how exactly can we do that? All have been given a chance--in what ways can each single person affect whats going on in this world? Even though we have the advantage of the internet and better communications than before, how can u make people do something which they are not even sure about?

Well some people follow a darker path in which they are given a guidance that only serves their means and the Father of Lies. We all make a difference, even a single man can change things, for example, look at the men seated in power above the common men, they sit around, proclaim changes for us that are for our best benefit but the lack of deliberation and not caring about the results will still make a difference all in all. And you cannot make a man do any single thing, unless they so to choose to by their own freewill. It's not saying that it's easy but one spark of a flame can ignite an entire bottle of gasoline, eg. the domino effect. It also does not mean there will not be opposition but the point is to at least try and hope that your efforts will one day be part of the reason the world could be a better place.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Good because I understand non of the book nore stories of value of experience I do not hear of ansestors telling of great sotroys threw the bible they read it out of a book.

Could you go more in depth with that? I'm not exactly sure, I understand what you are saying. Forgive me for asking to you to retype that but I cannot grasp what you're getting at.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Energy is not a deity, you do have energy which could also be chi, every man has energy that it is not to worshipped but to be preserved and utilized. How do you exactly believe it's a deity?

It is a deity in the sense that people treat it as a deity, using it as a substitute for the Biblical God. That's evident from the way they talk about it.
Also please do not try to combine Biblical concepts with concepts belonging to other religions, because the Bible revolves around a God who said "You shall have no other gods but me".
One or the other, please, but not both.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Energy is not a deity, you do have energy which could also be chi, every man has energy that it is not to worshipped but to be preserved and utilized. How do you exactly believe it's a deity?

It is a deity in the sense that people treat it as a deity, using it as a substitute for the Biblical God. That's evident from the way they talk about it.
Also please do not try to combine Biblical concepts with concepts belonging to other religions, because the Bible revolves around a God who said "You shall have no other gods but me".
One or the other, please, but not both.

Ah, now you are twisting my words. Because I seek truth not in a single place but in more than one. All spirits are to be tested. To deny that we all live connected by an energy, is not worshipping nor exalting a being I know nothing about before my Lord. There are men who speak wisdom, though I may not share all their beliefs, when they speak truth, it is evident to all. And I understand what you are saying, but you can not learn everything from the Bible. You have to go out and live the word, and attain wisdom that the Lord guides us upon. Remember as stated before, not everything in the bible was written by a saint, so seeking knowledge given to men by the Lord in Heaven is no holding up another, friend.

I understand what you are getting at, but I only worship the Father who exists and lays within all men, as you have read, since you have just quoted the bible. Are those men also exempt from the Father's teachings and wisdom as that is how you are putting it. Men who only read the Bible aren't the only one's who find wisdom, who you accredit that wisdom to is another thing. And everything I learn, only the Lord has taught me and led me to. Things that are self-evident not in a single man, but all men of all faiths.

Though, admittedly there are those who worship that energy as you've said or praise other beings but my love extends to men and God. With no bias other than towards what would be damning to the soul itself. Remember, in the seventeenth chapter of Luke, it is written that the kingdom of God is not within one man, nor a group of men but all men.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I would like to ask u a question. Are light beings really there? Is Shambala a real place? Do u know anything about the underworld?

Are u connected with others like you in any way?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join