It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention PATRIOTS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Of course, I don't endorse violence based on hate, race, creed, etc., but it is nice to know there are so many people, in such close proximity that are willing to go against the grain. Maybe there is hope for the country still.

See, that's just the point. Many of these so called gun toting radical redneck hillbillies have had more common sense than entire cities of enlightened civilized folk. That's why big city newspapers were always so contemptuous of them. They are defiant, self reliant, and intolerant. They've been aware of the CIA/Communist/Banking Mafia's numerous false flag attacks (such as the Birmingham Church Bombing right before a critical vote) and co-opting/ corruption of any group that threatened their agenda. It's funny that "white supremacist" David Duke would oppose invading nations of colored folk and question the U.S. governments role in creating a necessity for such invasions, or be in such agreement with Louis Farrakhan for that matter. To take over a nation you simply need to set it against itself and vilify those whom would stand in your way. People will then defer to your authority out of fear. You can then destroy its identity and set forth a new Weltanschhauung “Outlook-on-the World” that suits your needs. Why do you think that the only American that we have a holiday for is Martin Luther King Jr. (Martin Luther was a white Protestant reformation leader and not the dreamers real name). Even PBS mentioned how long time civil rights leaders were upset by how the upstart King suddenly took prominence and magically garnered so much media attention. People act from emotional compulsion instilled in them through propaganda. Whether is Communist critical theory/political correctness or pathological altruism people will bend their perception for authority, favor, and fear of social stigma. Yuri Beznemov said that it was the crusading half-baked intellectual liberals that were considered "useful idiots" by the KGB.

“in the language of the KGB—or ‘psychological warfare.’ What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality, of every American, to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.” ~ Yuri Beznemov, former KGB agent on Ideological Subversion

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe." ~ Thomas Jefferson

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; When the government fears the people, there is liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.” -- Thomas Jefferson

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established, should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience [has] shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce [the people] under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." --Thomas Jefferson

“Once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

--A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotaneyed

Sorry I could only give you one star on that post Wotaneyed. You pretty much summed up most of the world’s problems in a nutshell. I am not so sure I could have done it any better. Too many sheeple believe all this crap pumped out by the big media

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
After looking at the list I am prouder than ever to be a Michigander.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
this is amazing news

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I was doing a little poking around in the internet and found this gem, to follow. It is a list compiled of Patriot groups in the United States. The ones marked with asterics are militias. Anyhow this was recently released by the Southern Poverty Law Center. It is one of those so called civil rights groups that would want to make these groups sound like they are anti-government or whatever, but I think the truth speaks for itself.

Anyways it reminds me of a quote, but I don't remember it exactly or who said it so feel free to help me out. But it went something like, if the people stand up for freedom and make themselves heard, they might be surprised to learn how many of them there actually are. So thanks to the SPLC for doing the homework for us, and coming up with this wonderful gem.

Anyways heres a quote from the web page.

The Southern Poverty Law Center identified 1274 anti-government “Patriot” groups that were active in 2011. Of these groups, 334 were militias, marked with an asterisk, and the remainder includes “common-law” courts, publishers, ministries and citizens’ groups.

Generally, Patriot groups define themselves as opposed to the “New World Order,” engage in groundless conspiracy theorizing, or advocate or adhere to extreme antigovernment doctrines. Listing here does not imply that the groups themselves advocate or engage in violence or other criminal activities, or are racist.

The list was compiled from field reports, Patriot publications, the Internet, law enforcement sources and news reports. Groups are identified by the city, county or region where they are located.

Anyways don't stop reading there. Following below lists every state and every known militia and patriot group within that state.

splcenter.org...

The Southern Poverty Law Center also calls the "Mens Rights Movement" a hate group.

They wouldn't know their ass from their elbow.
edit on 4/14/12 by ideasarebulletproof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You know where the country is going when people who support and uphold the Constitution are considered terrorists.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So if you are you are a police officer intent on keeping the oath you made to uphold the US Constitution you are considered anti government?

That speaks volumes about the state of our nation.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Being in Texas I decided to pick one from the list to see what it was. I picked sheriffmack.com. This is some guy running for Congress.

I didn't know one guy could be a patriot group

OK he is head of a sheriff's association and has had cases before the Supreme Court regarding gun control.

Guess that's enough to get you the list.
edit on 4/14/2012 by TXTriker because: update info

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Congress has a 9% approval rate. That basically means 9/10 Americans are dissatisfied with how it is running (and ruining) things. Perhaps there wouldn't be so much condemnation towards the government if it didn't suck so badly...

You could almost even say 10/11 are dissatisfied. When I was In school I always used to give 110%.... no wonder I got a D in math.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
You know where the country is going when people who support and uphold the Constitution are considered terrorists.

right...that's the ONLY reason...i guess having assault weapons, cases of ammo, body armor, and running military field training exercises all the while talking about "taking back our government" would have anything to do with it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

right...that's the ONLY reason...i guess having assault weapons, cases of ammo, body armor, and running military field training exercises all the while talking about "taking back our government" would have anything to do with it.

So are these individuals running about, shooting people, robbing banks?

Now I know you liberal types would love to disarm everyone, makes it easier to implement your agenda.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh, a few quotes for those against these so called terrorists....

It must never be forgotten...that the liberties of the people are not so safe under the gracious manner of government as by the limitation of power.

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

Richard Henry Lee

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm a member of NO organization but I took an oath that will be what I follow.Now about the term "domestic enemy" ah there's the rub.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well many of the folks I hang with did not make the list. Guess we are not trying hard enough.
It was suggested that the SPLC should be listed on a watch list......

...They are.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Oh, a few quotes for those against these so called terrorists....

It must never be forgotten...that the liberties of the people are not so safe under the gracious manner of government as by the limitation of power.

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

Richard Henry Lee

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

These quotes show that both the Federalists (Jefferson) and the Anti-Federalists (Lee) were on the same page about "gun ownership".

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Update: SPLC asks DOJ to crack down on Patriot Groups
www.parapolitical.com...

Patriot groups are not the groups on the so called "hate map" it is my instinct that the SPLC uses these groups to aggravate their agenda and purposes. The SPLC statement is quite contradictory as usual.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join