It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention PATRIOTS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by loveguy

I guess you could call it a conspiracy.

Over 80 members of the communist party in congress, can't say it comes as a big surprise.

One day we will come together; all for one and one for all. Humanity is only as strong as it's weakest member.
These weakest members are using our strength of conviction against us...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oath keepers are listed.So I guess even though I'm not a member ,I ,as well as every single veteran who holds to their enlistment vow ,are an unorganized militia.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Common law? Thats the free man thing. Got to be careful, as they can also be classed as terrorists. I can see some truth, in what the freeman types say. Thanks for the info OP.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wow, I guess we Michiganders don't mess around huh?
I was surprised that we had more than Texas for some reason.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It amazes me that a couple of preparedness groups in florida are listed as militias. Being a member of Northeast Florida Preparedness Group I can tell you that it is not a militia.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
One of the groups listed was the John Birch Society. My 89-year-old mother will be glad to know that she is now an "extremist." Actually, to her credit, she was just about 40 years early.

Thanks to the SPLC for hooking me up with a mailing list.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

blunt and to the point, anti people, citizen or American, a true patriot does not need to join a group nor form one, but does need to know the bill of rights and the Constitution of the USA

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

blunt and to the point, anti people, citizen or American, a true patriot does not need to join a group nor form one, but does need to know the bill of rights and the Constitution of the USA

They may not need to, but it is perfectly fine if they do.

The same goes for survivalists. They may be just fine without a group, but a network of like-minded individuals with some type of plan is going to have many, many, many more options than a lone wolf type.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
easier to divide and conquer.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by bekod

They may not need to, but it is perfectly fine if they do.

The same goes for survivalists. They may be just fine without a group, but a network of like-minded individuals with some type of plan is going to have many, many, many more options than a lone wolf type.

Exactly. They should not be on a "list" and clumped together either. This list BS really chafes me.. chafes me even worse the Oath Keepers are painted with this brush by complete idiots.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Good thread TheHoneyComb...I see a few around my area, but I've decided to roll with a few people in my neighborhood when the SHTF...Thanks for the informational thread

edit on 13-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think Southern Poverty Law Center should be marked as a threat.
IMHO

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Yeah that's what we need:

More self-appointed gun-carrying vigilante idiots looking for a fight.

What could possibly go wrong??

yeah, how is that working for ya, how many of these are committing crimes, what are your crime stats like for these militias?

I'm wagering they ain't high

yeah

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
I think Southern Poverty Law Center should be marked as a threat.
IMHO

well said, I find them subersive, and I think their title is misleading, "POVERTY", they don't seem to worry too much about that.............

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

"The ill and unfit choice of words wonderfully obstructs the understanding." ~Sir Francis Bacon

This sounds like you think all gun owners are gun toting idiots.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

I know most people on here don't like Alex Jones, But he sure educated me about them years ago.
I did my own research and IMHO they really are a threat. It's allmost like they are somekind of defacto cia psyop.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by Hawking

owns a gun but not to tote around like a fool.....i have 3 a hunting rifle with scope (used for hunting
) a pretty lugar and a chick colored pink and black cobra

My father bought my wife a pink .38 special and the class for concealed carry for x-mas. I have had mine for a long time. I always carry my weapon an M1911. Big yes but really, I don’t care I feel most comfortable with it as it was my weapon in training for so long. I also have a gun in each vehicle, one in the barn, one near every door and several in the safe.

Where I live there is one Sherriff’s Deputy on duty at any given time for the whole rural county. Response time can be up to 45 min/1 hour depending on where the Deputy is at any given time. This is why one size fits all regulations like the Senator’s from IL and NY want to impose on all the States are so wrong. We don’t all live in densely populated and well policed urban centers with quick response times. Let each State and locality decide what fits for them.

Anyway, I have carried a weapon at the beck and call of the government for 24 years in the Army. No reason to stop now that I am retired. I figure that if was good enough for me to carry a weapon for them its good enough for me to carry one for myself.

Funny story though I was a Special Forces Officer 18A and an 18C/97B/11B as enlisted and participated in numerous combat operations with them and spent countless hours at the range and in the shoot-house doing CQB training and shoot/no-shoot scenarios.

Yet, while assigned to the DC area and living in Maryland I couldn't get a concealed carry permit. I put as my reason for wanting one that I had participated in covert operations overseas and my identity was known to several terror and criminal agencies (this worked everywhere else) which might make me and my family a potential target.

Maryland is (at least was at the time) a "may issue" State and the local Sherriff decided that while my background was clean; my reasons and training were not sufficient to justify a permit.

Ironically, in Maryland every elected legislator, judge, DA and prosecutor in the State can carry a concealed weapon with no screening, no permit required nor any training verification.

Awsome, way to make laws restricting weapons but exempt yourself....

All Animals are created equal - but some are more equal than others – Animal Farm G. Orwell.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

hitting the right notes there brother, one law for some indeed

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Oath keepers are listed.So I guess even though I'm not a member ,I ,as well as every single veteran who holds to their enlistment vow ,are an unorganized militia.

Indeed - as a retired Officer I am subject to recall until age 65! I thought the IRR statute was bad.

Anyway, at least as a regular Army Officer I still get to use my title and can still issue the oath of enlistment to my kid when she joins. That will be a nice moment for me.

However, I cringe to think that if there were a civil type war I would lose my retirement benefits if I chose the wrong side to back. I am glad to be financially solvent enough to choose as I see fit. I think a good many others will decide based on their financial dependence on their retirement income and benefits rather than which side has the right of it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

LOL silly me on the side of the page their is a link called "hate maps". LOL, I really haven't had much time to study this group yet. I guess I'll get to it.

splcenter.org...

In addition there is also this link here. For more maps.

splcenter.org...

and this for some of their publications.
splcenter.org...
edit on 13-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join