What's with the points?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
not arguing with u its completely pointless go to glp and rant there

I would except GLP doesn't have a awesome points system and as you can see I already have 1 FLAG
LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by helloworld66611

I would except GLP doesn't have a awesome points system and as you can see I already have 1 FLAG
LOL

hahaha...

thats 2...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by helloworld66611

well just to make you feel super duper special i will give you a flag too
feel better now

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

I see you have more posts than stars. Does that mean that most of your posts sucked and didn't deserve any stars? Are your opinions any less valid because your post to stars ratio isn't 1 for 1?

I don't know... maybe?

I don't worry about stars or flags... i post for my own amusement.

And perhaps to enlighten whoever might be interested...

I am only one "opinion" of many...

edit on 13-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

so true. speak your mind and if others disagree, so be it. to each their own.

the only issue i have is with those who come through the doors guns ablazin, attitudes aflamin, preachin whatever 'Truth' They have a personal investment or belief in.

Sod Off, to those, I say.

much akin to the onetrick ponies and single purpose trolls that the modulators here seem to handle and deal with quite effctively. how the do it at times is beyond me.
I sure as Hades wouldn't want to be tasked with the same.

Here, at home, i'll show somebody the door once ... they come back at their own risk, peril and per chance of being given another shot.
seriously.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

LOL

hahaha...

thats 2...

feel better now

Aww you guys are making me feel sooo extra special. I was going to off myself tonight but now that I know I have 3 flags on ATS I will postpone the offing for another flagless night LOL.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I was going to off myself tonight but now that I know I have 3 flags on ATS I will postpone the offing for another flagless night LOL.

Thats NOT funny...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Alright thats enough fun at the expense of ATS. I am sure the good people of ATS have good reasons why they have a pointless system implemented on their site. Its not that they are collecting info on how people react to certain things or who they should stick into those FEMA camps when the SHTF. Every star/flag you give is recorded and when the time is right TPTB will go through the data collected on sites like this and know exactly who's door to knock on and who they should stick into FEMA camps so that the general populace (or sheeple as you guys call them) wouldn't be bothered. The "awakened ones" will be labeled anarchists and terrorists and will be rounded up and never heard from again, while the sheeple will go on living and supporting TPTB. Keep up the good work. With Facebook, tweeter, and ATS TPTB have all the info they need for when the SHTF.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I was going to off myself tonight but now that I know I have 3 flags on ATS I will postpone the offing for another flagless night LOL.

Thats NOT funny...

yeah. wow. talk about disturbing.

'joking' about such a serious situation or issue to garner further attentions on a message board ...

one sick pup, if you ask me ... though no one did.

considering the fact that they've basically come out and said they're a formerly banned member, here to stir trouble, i'd just ignore this individual and return to your regularly scheduled thread reads.

I am a CYBORG .... would seem a comparable but more 'honest' revelation.

too funny.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thats NOT funny...

Ya you're right, it was a tasteless attempt at humor.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Dude you're a GINGER. Don't you know gingers don't have a say in anything? Not even on ATS, how sad is that

You are wrong gingerman, I am not a banned member and I am not trolling. I am bringing my honest opinion to this forum for some internet cool credit. Take it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If I see someone with high star/post numbers, I'll be more likely to pay attention to what they're saying since they have obviously spent alot of time here. I don't think it is a function intended to create an "addiction", but rather to provide legitimacy to users who make intelligent contributions. This website has alot of traffic and alot of members. Having a visual representation of the "veteran" members serves to weed out the trolls in a way and encourages newer members to participate.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I will boost your stars count from 613 to 620 just because of your gingerness

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I will boost your stars from 4015 to 4030 just because I like your avatar

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Dude you're a GINGER. Don't you know gingers don't have a say in anything? Not even on ATS, how sad is that

You are wrong gingerman, I am not a banned member and I am not trolling. I am bringing my honest opinion to this forum for some internet cool credit. Take it or leave it.

my twin sister's a brunette ... but it's your lie, i'll let you tell it.

time for me to eat and call it a night.

have fun with yourself and rosie's four siblings. they've always been a stroking good time.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I would appreciate it if you read my posts instead of randomly staring them...

Heres a great place to start >>--> Who am I...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
If I see someone with high star/post numbers, I'll be more likely to pay attention to what they're saying since they have obviously spent alot of time here. I don't think it is a function intended to create an "addiction", but rather to provide legitimacy to users who make intelligent contributions. This website has alot of traffic and alot of members. Having a visual representation of the "veteran" members serves to weed out the trolls in a way and encourages newer members to participate.

That is a great reply and I appreciate your point of view on this matter. I will give you 10 stars for contributing (from 970 to 980)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I would appreciate it if you read my posts instead of randomly staring them...

Whats the difference? I like your responses to this thread so therefore I gave you 15 stars on multiple other threads. A star is a star right?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

True dat... but you might learn something...

Carry on...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity

my twin sister's a brunette ... but it's your lie, i'll let you tell it.

time for me to eat and call it a night.

have fun with yourself and rosie's four siblings. they've always been a stroking good time.

Dude it was a joke simply based on your avatar and mainly south park. I think gingers are cool and I have a great friend who is a ginger.
Thanks for contributing to this thread. Another 5 flags for you just because I insulted you

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

feel better now

5 stars for you because you gave me a flag.

<< 1    3 >>

join