It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is The ACLU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I through out my childhood, and early teen years, became very familiar with reps from the ACLU always ranting and defending civil liberties. They were somewhat a beacon of light and truth, for the people and by the people. I couldn't see any news program without the ACLU being involved, in everything from criminal cases to politics. Where have they been? As we are slowly loosing our rights, and watching constitutional amendments being trashed, why no faces from ACLU challenging these laws, the patriot act, and internet censorship among many other things?

Key issues are presented on their website, with a good stance, but no media attention. Is the organization failing us, or is the media blacking them out. Please, ACLU, the American people need you!

American Civil Liberties Union

edit on 12-4-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

when have they ever helped? The aclu actually fought against making English the national language of the United states of American. Our constitution is written in English,bill of rights and school system is centered around English.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The only thing the ACLU has helped with lately is getting obama elected and calling everyone a racist for not voting for him.

they can shove it... we'd be better off if they werent around

new topics

join