It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help finding cashed google web content broken link.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Fist off let me say am sorry but I am no Jeff k. I just know enough about the computer to be a danger to myself.

As some of you may know my son is in some serious legal trouble. I need to locate a legal disclaimer from his web site to give to his defense attorney. The link his girlfriend gave me before she was also arrested seems to be broken I can't pull up the information to print it out. I have posted the link below. I keep getting 404 error and access denied messages. This is a site my son built using PHP don't know if that is important info or not. I will be ever so thankful if someone can help me. Please hit me up if you need any additional info.

The files are google user content cashed files for his web site n-lightenment.com and I just need a link to the legal disclaimer for his lawyer.

Here is the broken link. I am barely computer literate and kind of suspicious so I hope the feds are not blocking access so he won't be able to enter the disclaimer as evidence to defend himself. He's looking at 30 to 18 years so any help will be greatly appreciated by me and his dad

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:qLWWx3mzGjkJ:www.n-lightenment.com/j/index.php/legdisclai mer

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
best i could get was below.

*edited out it keeps messing up*

Okay well that link is not playing at all, but it was not the disclaimer sorry :/

edit on 12-4-2012 by Biigs because: removed broken link

pic link

The only page i could find cached.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Biigs because: added pic

edit on 12-4-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks for trying

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oh my. Interesting website your son has.

Sent you a u2u. Cached 3/28/2012.
edit on 12-4-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sorry dudette, but it looks like they not only locked the site, but have also wiped the content. Unless the person who created it kept a copy you may be out of luck. I tried a number of methods, got in on two but found no content, also the wayback machine (internet Archive at www.archive.org) has nothing after feb 13, 2005 for this site. And that is just the name Jaquline (spelling may be wrong.) So again unless the person who created it has a backup copy you are out of luck for finding this.

Sorry, I did try.

Just noticed, Ember you got in or do you know of a cache system I don't?
edit on 12-4-2012 by Wolfie0827 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by Wolfie0827 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone for trying. Wow the DEA are really trying to insure my son will not be able to defend himself in court. It only proves my theory from my previous computer thread that they are screwing with me. Since I am trying to help him beat his case I expect them to try and find some reason to arrest me as well. They told him if he tried to take his case to court and didn't sign the plea seal for 18 years they would arrest his girlfriend. They arrested his girlfriend two days latter on her 19th Birthday, on some supper bogus trumped up charges. Wow I only used to play around about being a paranoid conspiracy geek but now I am one and for good reason. If you guys don't hear from me I might be in the clink but boy if so I am going to come out swinging. Hell hath no fury like a mother when you mess with her young.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Good luck with everything.

Another method you may want to try is going to the company that hosted his website, they will almost certainly have a backup however they may not be able to release it to you depending on what orders the DEA have given them in regards to denying access.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I dont know what your situation is, but hope this helps.

link< br />
Remember google isnt the only search engine

If the link doesnt work for you u2u me
edit on 13-4-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

You rock! Thank you will fax to my sons attorney. See nothing on the internet is ever gone forever.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
To everyone thank you for your help. I hope to get the charges against my son overturned. I can't wait to hold him and cover him in hugs and kisses right after I strangle him for getting himself in trouble.

top topics

join