It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of 3 full moons in triangle last night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't usually have lucid dreams (although I have several times..it's been a while), but this one I clearly remember. I actually looked up my dream on the search and saw someone had one sort of similar - but mine didn't spark any fear. I had this dream last night, on the 11th. I'm not implying anything, but the number 11 follows me everywhere I swear. Any thoughts on this weird dream?

It is night time, a little hazy, and about 76 degrees F outside. I'm in comfy clothes like shorts and a t-shirt. I'm riding in the backseat of a truck, and my sister is in the front passenger seat with her friend driving. I'm pretty sure I remember a golden retriever in the back seat with me (I've never actually owned one). We are driving to a party to pick someone up in my current neighborhood and see the topless maid service hired to clean up after the party (obviously the TX naked maid service story was on my mind haha).

I look out the window and see that it is a full moon and it's very close/large. Suddenly I notice that there is another moon to the bottom right of the real moon. It looks larger and closer than the original. Then I notice there is a third full moon to the bottom left of the original. I try to decide if it is a reflection of some sort or a smear of light. The moons make a pyramid and I'm fixated on them. Small/bottom left/third moon, medium/top/original moon, large/bottom right/second moon. I clearly label them 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I mention the phenomenon to the others in the car, and they tell me it must be some weird reflection or optical illusion - even though they see it too. I see clouds clearly moving across all three, so I tell them it doesn't seem plausible. As we continue driving, I take my phone out and am obsessed with taking pictures of the moons. Telephone poles (which aren't in my neighborhood) and trees keep speeding by, so I only get one or two good pictures. No one in the car wants to stop to get a good picture, and I feel sorry for them that they don't care. I felt calm and laid back on the dog and continued taking pictures and choosing which ones I could upload to ATS. It never weirded me out, but I thought it was cool and strange that all the moons were full at the same time.

Finally we got to this party and everyone was leaving. They were all dressed normally, but the girl we picked up was wearing a hardhat, tool belt, and a girly construction outfit. We watched the maid service show up in their underwear and all decided they should be wearing much more clothes since they weren't cute. We didn't say anything to them though. We drove away. End of dream.

edit on 12-4-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, and spirituality, and is idealistic. Others turn to people who are 'Eleven' for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience. Link right -->www.greatdreams.com...

3 moons dream ---->www.experienceproject.com...

i know wiki isnt the best BUT....----->en.wikipedia.org...(Neopaganism)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Interesting dream... I once had a dream that I was outside behind our unit's stateside HQ in Georgia and it was night time as well. For whatever reason we were all out there with vehicles ready as if we were preparing to go on a training mission or something, just hanging out on the hoods of the humvees etc. It was a full moon out that night with wispy clouds floating by, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a second full moon slowly floating through the sky into the scene - It wasn't a moon at all though it looked the part, and everyone there saw it also. That's all I remember of it, but it's a dream I have not forgotten since, for whatever reason.

I'm willing to bet that dreams of the moon are a common occurrence.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Haha. Makes you wonder with all the different stuff going on in your head, how and why it chooses stuff and puts them together. I had a dream recently where i saw a triple eclipse. 3 objects in front of the sun. Oh, it would be pretty crazy if you checked your phone and those pictures were on there. Made ya look.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Relative Five because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

unfortunately ur dream sounds much like this www.experienceproject.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, and spirituality, and is idealistic. Others turn to people who are 'Eleven' for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience. Link right -->www.greatdreams.com...

I was born 7/11. My birth year adds to 7. My life path is also 7. All numbers assigned to me have been X11. My birth time adds up to 11. My birthday minus my spouses is 11. Tons of elevens and sevens. Thanks for the site. I guess anything can add up to a number if you add/subtract enough huh.

I just realized that in my dream, there were 3 people in the car...wonder why the dog though. Strange.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Relative Five

Oh, it would be pretty crazy if you checked your phone and those pictures were on there. Made ya look.

Ha I just did! Oddly enough, the last three pictures in my phone were of a truck with a masonic lisense plate that reads 3RDEG. I took three pictures. Funny

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

KEY WORDS : Devoted, trust, loyalty, faithfully following, territoriality, sensing danger

KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "he is devoted to me and does everything I say"
- "a close bond of trust and ability to stick by each other during difficult times"
- "I was expecting more from you"
- "I thought he was a trusted friend"
- "I expected more loyalty"
- "I just do not want to offend him as he has been helpful"
- "follow my lead"
- "very devoted to his ideas"
- "faithfully follow that style"
- "sensing danger"
- "its my office!" - "he is on my patch"

look at the natural qualities of the dog alot of times thats actually a type of angel much like a gaurdian

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "a close bond of trust and ability to stick by each other during difficult times"

I'd pick that one, if I was to choose. The day before (10th) was actually my wedding anniversary.

About the dog...I never thought of that. It makes perfect sense.
edit on 12-4-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Three moons in triangle?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I had that too crazy

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

edit on 13-4-2012 by Teye22 because: double post

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I had a blurry dream myself last week. It's odd because I rarelly remember dreams.

This one was of an alignment of planets though, I was on my back porch having a smoke with my wife and suddenly, we looked up and saw 4-5 planets of various colors and sizes all alligned heading south of us (unsure of exact amount but as stated, it was blurry in my mind, I do remember that they were HUGE). I was amazed by this and ran upstairs in my office were I have a telescope and just as I peaked into it, I woke up.

I asked my wife and she didn't remember any of it

Interesting though.....3 full moons....I bet ya warewolves were going wild that night!!

Teye22

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

I read your thread. Its so weird that we all clearly remember the moons in the dreams. I liked some of the interpretations people gave you. Last night I don't remember having any dreams, and I didn't sleep good either. I was hoping for another cool dream. Bummer.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
3 objects adjacent to each other always result in a triangle.

Go ahead throw three pennies on the floor. What shape is it?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

If she said she rememebered it too, that would be awesome! Since my dream, I've been looking up similar ones, and it seems like a lot of people have been having dreams about planets and such. Sometimes I wonder if dreaming is another reality. Sure would be cool.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Unless they land in a perfectly straight line.... then nope.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
For what its worth I have always been fascinated by the symbol; three dots forming a triangle. I have been drawing it eversince I can remember. I have it tatoo'd on my inner lip.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Dreams have to be the hardest thing to interpret. Although this was not a dream for me and a reality it felt like a dream because the pictures never showed the 3 lights I saw one early morning while on vacation in South America in 1997 with my sister who I might add also saw the lights so I know it wasn't a dream but not one picture showed the 3 triangular formation of these 3 lights. Dream or reality unexplained things are hard to exam!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I agree. One thing I find weird is that those 3 planets were really big and would have to have been extremely close to Earth so I dont get it. I cant even ID the planets. I didnt see any rings but they were very colorfull (beautifull sight).

Maybe a glimpse into another dimension....same could apply for the tripple moon dreams I guess...

Who knows, If I should have another similar dream, i will post it here.

Teye22

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Sometimes I also wonder if the "crazy stuff" in our dreams is just our mind recognizing what we don't see. I'm not sure of the name of the theory, but I've heard that people sometimes can't see what is directly in front of them because they haven't been taught or told it exisits.

I always think about middle school and some teacher telling us that when Columbus or some explorer came to America, the native Indians couldn't see the ships. They lived near a bay where the water was always placid but one day they saw waves. The cheif went to the bay everyday for a few days to figure out why there were waves. Finially he said a boat appeared. He told others and until he drew it in the sand, the others couldn't see it. After seeing the picture they saw the boat.

Well, it was probably just some story, but maybe our dreams are teaching us to see what is really in front of us.

new topics

top topics

join