It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret to Meeting Women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm under 20 and i've dated many many many many models and 10s and i'm hardly a 7. David deangelo's words are pretty correct from what i've experienced. most of his rules are crucial if u want to even stay next to a hottie for more than 2 minutes. there are exception to what deangelo thinks. i mean guys like deangelo. no matter how confident they act around women, they could only get women through strategies and by knowing what women wants. which makes them robots i guess. for long term relationships with hot women u cant play these games with them forever, i've tried it and got destroyed on the 3rd day.

is crucial to have confidence, but u dont have to be james dean (100% confidence)! u will act unatural and get fu(ked over. u need to show u are a men and u know how to give pleasure to women, this doesnt mean u should say 'oh i can sooo make u cum!' even if u can, the key here is u have to allude. how do u do that? figure it out ur self, dumbass. u can be vulnerable just dont be too vulnerable and cry like a bitch, women not only needs to know that they need a man to depend on, women need a fuken human with emotions. how the fu(k can she share how she feels and show her vulnerability if ur brain drives in a long highway with no exits, u need to have the ability to see the tiny road that links to her emotions, if steer good enough in her emotional direction she will fuk the brain out of u.

remember even when ur talking to a girl u perceived as perfect, u never should mention her physical appearance on the first meeting. complimenting on her style and uniqueness is ideal. make her feel inteligent!! HOWEVER!!! the conversation have to be mainly about u!!!!!!!! this doesnt mean ur self centred, it means u need to show her ur qualities that makes u mysterious and different (oh yea, women loves that) be subtle though, talk 60-70% dont completely overwhelm her. if it goes well she wont notice ur talking too much, she wants more!! this is when she ask stupid questions like 'how many women ahve u been with?' (shes interested) or, what kinda women do u like ? (shes interested)

oh btw i never try to be the alpha male and u dont have to, alot of the time the unintelligent ones go for that, yea they are hot... SO WAT? have standards u fuks!! stop thinking about rooting, look for the one u really want.

00ps i just thought about rooting

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What a load of crap... I've read articles like that before. Damn if I'll have someone tell ME how to act. If I have to change who I AM for some girl, then screw it, I'd rather be single anywayz. Much better, less headaches. I can do what I want, when I want and don't have to answer to no one. None of those calls asking where i was, who was i with blah blah. Much better to meet a girl by being yourself cuz if you forget to "act" as your "other person" then your screwed... even if that means meeting less girls, at least the ones you do meet you don't have to put an act on for!

My 2 Cents...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by DoNotBelieveThem]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I found some of the stuff reliable and accurate. However, I did take issue with this segment:

He says "So, I was thinking of maybe taking you to Olive Garden for dinner... how does that sound?".

Everything about the way he asks says to the woman "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do... please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say".

I'm not necessarily disputing the point the author was trying to make, but I do question the example he used. Man or woman, a person should always be considerate towards the feelings and wishes of other people. If a woman does not want to go to the Olive Garden, she souldn't have to and should have every right to say no. Becaue of that poor example, I'm now not really sure what the author was trying to say.

Further, I've never been in a relationship before, and I'm certainly not trying to dispute anything anyone else might say, but is it really that hard to go from being a friend to a significant other? My guess is yes, I don't necessarily consider my female friends as possible close relationships, but I'm just wondering if it really is that tough.

<< 1   >>

join