It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 50's-90's UFO Video Archive Online At Last! Includes my Long Lost Favourite UFO clip!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I`ve certainly no problems with the posting of these videos.

Either way, there is some good stuff there.
A lot better than the crappy hoaxes we`ve been getting the past couple of years.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

S&F..Great compilation. I will review them in depth when I have more time this week.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Thanks! I was looking for something to do when I opened this thread. Now I'm making coffee and settling in for a night of little green men. Oh, this better be good!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I still believe the video's of this timeframe have the most credibility for the exact reasons you pointed out already, people didnt have the know-how or tools to do any advanced armchair CGI yet.

Bit too much to watch at once though im a fan of long docu's so i'll watch the shows later but thanks alot for posting, S+F

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh heck yes. Movie night!!! Ty for posting. Cant wait to watch em all

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've just reached the end of Part 2, really loving this compilation, can't wait to see the rest. Kudos for posting it.

It's funny how the OP mentions the commentary, one bit in part 1 stuck out for me and that was the UFO whilst filming a VW advert. I've just been reading a book that speculates UFO's and co-incidences in peoples lives. In part 1 that was the first clip that I thought "genuine" about (previous ones all appear to be things stuck to panes of glass IMO). And that is the one part of the commentary when that clip plays where they mention a co-incidence in their lives. I can't explain further, let's just say it really hit a chord.

Things really hot up in part 2 definitely. That early set from various angles of two clusters, one fairly low above the horizon and one above it - great stuff. Also the clip where they're dancing (macarena the commentator says) and then someone spots the UFO, that is special - they were'nt even looking, and it's such a tiny speck in the sky...it confirms another part of the book I've been reading, that you almost have a sixth sense when there's a UFO around, and you are almost 'forced' by nature to look. Which is something I truly believe in. I've never had to "look" to see one, I've always had a sense and looked up at the right moment, as if something was saying "look at me, I'm above you".

So thanks! Fantastic stuff. I love it when the guy quietly says "yeah", and Antonio's grasp of English is superb! Also very funny every time a child is on a video clip
"There's another alien!" and "That's not an alien, that's a Japanese girl." Hahaha!! Will return with comments when I've watched the other parts

edit on 18-4-2012 by markymint because: added kudos.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, I made it to part 4 but sadly it's been removed and the user banned from youtube by the looks of it. I was looking forward to the last section, gah! Parts 2 and 4 were definitely strong IMO, the other two parts a bit weak (in terms of footage) - but thanks again for sharing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What an AWFUL 'documentary' - the music is total crap, someone frm YT commenting would be more worth listening to that high beep music. Then I can take it as offense that some of the 'clips' are even posted:

- On one of the scenes I see something that is more of a cardboard saucer shape placed in front of projector's lens and someoen with a string making it float - yes I mean it didn't lool even like part of the video.

Another one showing some very close up flying saucer with black windows - the first thing that I can say is - if you see such a closeup it most likely is fake.

The way some 'saucers' floated was so unreal, that it was an insult to include them in the video.

The UFO in Germany killed it completely - it looked like some hill and a tree was just a poster/big photo or background and the 'flying machine' was all in front of it like a montage. I looked and found the background was completely static, it looked like all so fabricated...

Awful! There have been much better and serious like UFO Secret Access

Oh I watched them from YouTube clips under the name UFOs 1947-1997 CD1 Part 1 etc, I watched all 5 parts of CD1
edit on 27-4-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Hi Imtor,
I believe you watched just the first part of the documentary. This part contains some of the worst, yet famous (so worth seeing), UFO footage... I think you are referring to some Adamski footage... which is quite terrible... I cannot fathom why had so many believers.
If you get a chance check out the more recent parts... especially the 1990's... i think you will find some clips to your liking.

Thanks for all the great comments, I'm very happy this is fresh to so many of you. And important to many others.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join