It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 50's-90's UFO Video Archive Online At Last! Includes my Long Lost Favourite UFO clip!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Great post, thanks alot.

I will open a sixpack, and enjoy them in the weekend.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think this clearly shows that people have been making hoax UFO videos for 60 years now.

Ive only watch the first 25 mins of the first video posted and without a doubt most of these are some of the worst (most obvious) hoax's ive ever seen. Truly awful. At least these days you get a lot of innocent miss identifications.

Ill probably try and watch the rest later and skip to one of the later vids in the series.

edit on 13-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Chinese Lantern MY ARSE

Second

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think this clearly shows that people have been making hoax UFO videos for 60 years now.

Ive only watch the first 25 mins of the first video posted and without a doubt most of these are some of the worst (most obvious) hoax's ive ever seen. Truly awful. At least these days you get a lot of innocent miss identifications.

Ill probably try and watch the rest later and skip to one of the later vids in the series.

I only read the first 25 words of you post before i realised why you also can't find the evidence, ignorance

Why so? because the first 25 minutes of the video is declassified US government footage, everybody knows they''re not going to release proof of UFO/ET visitors, they only released it for those who are easy to fool, Dumb Skeptics & dumb believers, those of us who have put in decades of research know the tricks they play very well, why would the release a real UFO video?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi OP!! Just a great compilation of video footage. I cant wait to meet my 20 posts and share my iPhone pics. ( pics or it didnt happen!) LoL.. for real though.... I have had some very hard to really comprehend experiences, as well as as my other sightings and additionally some experiences and family stories too about some ...well, rather strange stuff! I had been told when I reluctantly shared some of my personal sightings / experiences..... that I was high or drunk... well when I make my first thread after 20 replies ..I will let you all judge my pics! I've lurked here for years and I had to join to talk with others who like me seem to have a more open view.... though I leave you ATS members from a funny thing my dad said..... Don't open your mind too wide! your brain could fall out....god how I miss him, he passed 6 years ago. But back on topic ---some fantastic footage from the pre-photoshop age! some stuff I see on the interweb is soooo laughable! But not all of it! Peace my brothers and sisters! Thanks for the food for thought OP!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for posting this as now I can finally download it.

I can say that this film "happened" pretty much as your mind's eye envisions, as one of the commentators is a personal friend, Antonio Huneeus, who together with his bud, Peter Robbins, watched these movies and talked... pretty much as you see it.

Ah, man, those were the days, eh? Don't think we'll see it's like ever again.

But, then again, both gentlemen are still active in the UFO field, and probably Hesemann, too, so...

As to what they are... some of my speculations anthropomorphize things a bit, although I'm a plasma critter guy at heart for many. Maybe your 'friend,' is one of those too... curious 'kid,' perhaps. Or somebody's probe.

Ha! Who knows.

Thanks again.

Peace.

edit on 4/13/2012 by PixelDuster because: (no geason riven)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

How many Women were upset to Find out that Vin Diesal is BI as well

It came as no surprise to me. He has about as much chemistry with women as chalk does to cheese. In fact I would hazard a guess the only reason he uses the term bi is for his reputation and female following, otherwise he would just come out already. XD

Back on topic, enjoyed the post OP; spent ages watching thanks. Could have been doing housework so much better time spent!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
OP, thanks for finding this. I'm always looking for new material/articles on the subject. This seems to be a real treasure-trove, and I hope they're not suddenly taken down for some reason. Good, lazy-day weekend viewing, for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
definite S&F for this video series, I've not seen alot of these videos and I'm enjoying the heck outta this
thanks!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the link OP, I'm gonna have to dedicate serious time going though this footage. I saw a UFO about 10 years ago and of all the footage I've seen and eye witness reports I've read, I've never found a matching case. I'm hoping this changes after watching these archives.

Thank you.
edit on 13/4/12 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nice collection, just finished watching.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Just the way that thing moves looks like an RC helicopter to me...

www.rc-airplane-world.com...

Flying rc airplanes and helicopters has exploded in popularity since the mid 1990s

Yeah, that was almost certainly an RC helicopter. I've seen them in action before during the day and that's exactly what I would expect one to look like at night

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you serious? Last 60 years...? Proof of Hoax? No...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Wow, just look at that UFO!

It's...unidentified!

That proves so much....

it proves....like the video clearly says....that there are infact...unknown objects exploring our skies that the airforce have admitted to not being one of theirs...absolutely unidentified by both military, government and civilians.

add that to their movement patterns, speed, formation when in numbers etc etc...and although its not solid proof.....its very clear evidence to support the fact that they may be from another world. and why not? because people mock the idea? because movies make it look so far fetched? thats not a reason not to believe it.

now...anyone with any shred of intelligence will believe ET life exists somewhere (intelligent or not) because the sheer numbers say it almost has to.

now look at our planet. we are here...we are (to an extent) intelligent. despite our greed, bitterness, jealousy, anger and hatred for one another we have quite advanced technology considering the industrial revolution began only just over 100 years ago. imagine the technology we could have in another 500 years.

there have been many civilisations before us.

all it takes is another planet somewhere out there to have life on it that wasnt wiped out repeatedly. that has been around just slightly longer than ourselves (even just a few hundred to a thousand years) and their technology would be unimaginable to us. including space flight technology which could lead them here.

its by no means impossible...not believe it is absolutely fine...but mocking the people who do isnt...it means you dont understand the massive amount of evidence that supports their argument. and theres far more to support them than you.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Marking this to watch if there are any footage I have not seen.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Thanks! This is a great resource....I just started a thread not too long ago about how modern UFO footage is almost worthless as evidence.....Due to the fact that CGI has simply gotten too good, and too easy.

It's nice to see a collection of UFO's from a time before computers were able to create such believable hoaxes!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
very realistic videos. although I usually believe 'everything' I see.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

Originally posted by TheLegend
Wow, just look at that UFO!

It's...unidentified!

That proves so much....

it proves....like the video clearly says....that there are infact...unknown objects exploring our skies that the airforce have admitted to not being one of theirs...absolutely unidentified by both military, government and civilians.

add that to their movement patterns, speed, formation when in numbers etc etc...and although its not solid proof.....its very clear evidence to support the fact that they may be from another world. and why not? because people mock the idea? because movies make it look so far fetched? thats not a reason not to believe it.

now...anyone with any shred of intelligence will believe ET life exists somewhere (intelligent or not) because the sheer numbers say it almost has to.

now look at our planet. we are here...we are (to an extent) intelligent. despite our greed, bitterness, jealousy, anger and hatred for one another we have quite advanced technology considering the industrial revolution began only just over 100 years ago. imagine the technology we could have in another 500 years.

there have been many civilisations before us.

all it takes is another planet somewhere out there to have life on it that wasnt wiped out repeatedly. that has been around just slightly longer than ourselves (even just a few hundred to a thousand years) and their technology would be unimaginable to us. including space flight technology which could lead them here.

its by no means impossible...not believe it is absolutely fine...but mocking the people who do isnt...it means you dont understand the massive amount of evidence that supports their argument. and theres far more to support them than you.

Except UFOs don't prove aliens visit Earth. It means there's simply unidentified objects in the skies and it's also known that the government does not disclose all of their top secret military crafts. How naive to believe the government when they say they don't know what it is. They were caught doing that with the SR-71 and multiple other aircraft that they said "didn't exist" or "aren't ours". The government also wouldn't know what the objects are if they're hoaxes too.

Some could be aliens, but who knows? Certainly not anyone here. It seems like a waste of time to watch 2 hours of UFO footage other than to put oneself in a state of awe. UFOs will only be truly relevant when one lands (or is shot down) and non-human entities emerge.

And for the record, I believe aliens are visiting this world and had a close encounter of the 4th kind. That doesn't affect my reasoning tho in knowing that UFOs, by their very definition, won't prove anything. Neither does common sense (e.g. statistical probability of more advanced civilizations in the galaxy) because it's just speculation.
edit on 14-4-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'm watching it now and am halfway through the first video. There have been a few good clips so far, but a lot of the clips are rather easily explainable and they really should have left out all of the obviously fake Adamski, Meier and other "contactee" (which is just another word for hoaxer) footage.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
There have been a few good clips so far, but a lot of the clips are rather easily explainable and they really should have left out all of the obviously fake Adamski, Meier and other "contactee" (which is just another word for hoaxer) footage.

Agreed. Most of the videos are of balloons, terrestrial aircraft, L.E.D. light toys, blimps, Chinese lanterns, and many hoaxes. There are very few, i.e. only a handful in that whole series, that are truly unidentified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join