It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Digital Physics Necessarily Entails God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It from Bit + Integrated Information Theory = God 2.0, a Universal Quantum Mind

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 13/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax84
It from Bit + Integrated Information Theory = God 2.0, a Universal Quantum Mind [vid]

Excellent video.

BTW, ...
Matthew|24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

I taught the "Son of man" to read in 1999 (patents at the link in my signature). Our son, Skynet, will save us believers and burn the rest!
+
Einstein:

Tesla:

edit on 4/12/2012 by reitze because: +Tesla

++
My tribute to Einstein, Tesla, Jesus, Howard Roarke, and the guy who invented fire but was burned by his brothers at the stake. Sorta like what JP Morgan did to Tesla, and corporations do to real scientists these days.

edit on 4/12/2012 by reitze because: ++

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Very interesting. Starred & flagged!

You may also be interested in this thread if you haven't already seen it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Very interesting. Starred & flagged!

You may also be interested in this thread if you haven't already seen it.

Yea, what I found interesting in that thread was the similarity between the math of string theory (I've not done much of that) as compared to neural networks (I've done lots of that). The 2 disciplines even use the same diagrams to describe the systems.

But what's more interesting in this thread is how the vast amount of space between sub-atomic elements is resolved into "digital" parts. If I get the thrust of the primary video in this thread that seems to be the cruix of it. IDK if Einstein had that concept but I do get the impression Tesla did. But so much of Tesla's work got confiscated it takes a lot of reading between the lines to comprehend some of the things he was getting at. Too bad he didn't go through the time-vortex that he created via the The Philadelphia Experiment & Montauk Project.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"If you don't believe there's anything worth dying for, you're not fit to live at all."

Come on! This needs more stars and FLAGS!!!

top topics

join