It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Lucid dreaming/Astral Travel be used to view the secrets being kept from us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
(Mods if this is in the wrong forum please move to the proper forum)

Lately I have taken some interest in researching Lucid dreaming, and Astral Travel. We all know that Lucid Dreaming has been proven by science and is gaining ground in the scientific community. Some people have also considered it to be Astral Traveling. During these dreams it's said that people can learn a lot, and even understand things that were previously unknown to themselves.

With Lucid dreaming and Astral traveling having a vast number of similarities, could it not be said that one could travel or see things such as inside Area 51, or even into the pentagon? Or how about learning about past lives and seeing how they built such things as the pyramids or Machu Piccu. The possibilities would be endless if many people succeeded. It is also said that some are able to see themselves or even future events.

I am aware that meditation and mental training is involved in achieving such a state, so it's not for everyone. But if even a few attempted and succeeded in finding things out and proving that they did, with evidence (yes I know it would be difficult to get the evidence needed), I am sure things would start to open up.

Either that or those that were able to see such things, would be taken away by the gooberment and locked away forever.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreighton

Even if you use the abilities of lucid dreaming and astral projection to search for answers, people need to remember the key to universal knowledge is the soul. We are all composed of the same body of light which manifests into divine properties, we all are our own gods in a sense. Raising your vibrations is an easy way to induce lucid dreaming and astral projection; too bad the government prefers a society of very acidic human beings, in a low vibrational state of fear.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

I am aware that during Astral Travel it is possible to meet the one who watches over you. Your "guide" through life, so to speak, and that they can help you with almost everything you wish to know or do. Also during this time though, it is said that you are able to travel to anywhere you desire. So why not look for things with your own eyes during this time you are in the lucid dreaming/astral travel state?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
didn't the CIA and KGB spend millions looking into this ? I don't think it ever amounted to much, but I think there was one guy who had a "hit" on a base or something

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I think you may be thinking of when they did all that research on "Remote Viewing" in the 60s and 70s.. which in a way could be similar to what I am asking about.

But Lucid dreaming and Astral Travel would be vastly different than that would they not?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yes. Astral travel is visiting the astral realms, lucid dreaming is basically being aware/conscious within a dream. An out of body experience is between lucid dreaming and astral projection. I believe remote viewing utilizes OOBs, but the knowledge your looking for exists within the Akashic Records.

Getting there is a whole other mess and probably requires at least 10+ years devoted to mastering astral projection.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There has been work going on with remote viewing for quite some time and sounds like there are some dangers out in the astral plane. Here is one blog that recently appeared on ATS by someone who claims to be involved in some of this work alarablackwell.wordpress.com...

If you are interested and feel some capability in this then I suggest you spend some time researching it to try and understand the situation a bit better before jumping in. As for some of the really tops secret stuff, I have read stories where the slight electro magnetic fluctuations of an astral projector can be measured with counter measures and entrapment devices available. As for where the actual boundaries are is a little cloudy as a lot of this subject matter is locked up in national security. Some of the stories involving aliens and other worldly explorations do tend to boarder on madness at times so be careful, it is still a jungle out there.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Because implementing your subconscious mind when you're awake is the biggest gift: The present. Where universal knowledge is only a frequency away, but I agree about astral projection in finding knowledge. Solemnly depending on it (I've projected only a few times) will not only give you searing headaches in your pineal gland area, but disrupt the balance of your perception of reality; hence those getting lost in their own dream worlds. Balance is key

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have read somewhere (can't recall where though), that when you astral travel, you have a personal "cord or lifeline" attached to your physical body, and that you are able to go wherever you like in the astral realm. Also i remember reading that objects and people in the physical realm are visible to you. Whether this is true or not I cannot say as I have yet to experience that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think not. Otherwise, enlightenment of certain situations would be huge. They aren't.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've had the experience of seeing something that "might happen", then with knowledge of that risk the next few days actually prevented it. And its been a wide range of things (some more 'real', some quite 'imaginative'). One of the primary things that seems to "change the outcome" is sharing the dream with others. Like it gets their subconscious help in changing the energy of this world beyond my own prayers.

And no - I don't have a spirit-guide... haven't met Jesus face to face but he's my ultimate hero after I read the book. My in-dream contacts are more like normal-life conversations with people, and yea sometimes I actually do know them. Other times I don't, and still other times, well like last night...

Last night I dreamed I was in a very plush FEMA camp complete with an Olympic sized swimming pool. Alex Jones was there too but seemed quite scared and seemed to isolate himself. When I bragged to him about my blogs he seemed to get even more scared and walked off to where he was alone. When I walked to the far end of the building a guy there described how he had gotten in trouble in the pool for swimming underwater. Then walking back toward the other end a nice women was smoking a joint. I said something nice to her and she said I could have some after I used one of those hand-wipes. But then someone in authority started walking toward us and I decided not to bother with the joint. I went back down to the end with the pool and looked out over the hillside. It was quite a beautiful place but we weren't free to leave. I also had no idea how I got there - seemed a "black-bagged" scenario. Later after waking and then dreaming some more I went swimming and the next time worked out a couple escape methods. What was more strange was that my conscience was clean - I felt satisfied of having done my best regardless if 666 time was upon us. No matter what happened my state of mind and personal satisfaction in life was MINE!.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I agree that we are capable of using innate abilities that in prior times was considered "devils work". I have learned to use certain abilities in daily life. I don't go into it for fear that close minded people with all the answers might ridicule me, but I will say this. Our intelligence services have been aware of these things for a long time and no small bit of funding goes to it. Even the Nazis knew about these abilities and invested in their research.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I was wondering if I was having an out of body experience one morning when it seemed like I was awake and was standing at the entrance to my bedroom. Then I heard someone sleeping in my bed. That startled me a little bit and I tried to turn on the light switch. My hand went right through it. Then the next thing I know I wake up and I'm the one in bed. I do not remember anything before getting surprised at hearing someone in my bed. It seemed real and it was weird that I couldn't affect the light switch. I'm not used to my hand going right through an object. My bedroom was dark so I could not see who was sleeping in my bed. The fact that I was there within 3 seconds also seemed strange.

I'm wondering if it's possible to be doing an OBE and not remember it. I've had a ton of lucid dream experiences for many years.

As far as traveling somewhere in your dreams, you'll have to form some deep desire to go somewhere before you go to sleep I believe to actually do that in your dreams. Then remembering it all is another task that may be hard to do. Many people don't even remember their dreams. What if someone already went back in time to observe the pyramids getting built and they saw nothing unusual except a lot of people and a lot of hard work? Remembering the ordinary is a difficult task.

I remember one dream if it was a dream where I was communicating with an AI intelligence from the future. Who knows in the future if AI can become intelligent and develops a way to form a temporal anonomaly allowing electromagnetic thought signals to be transmitted and received into different time periods.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
I agree that we are capable of using innate abilities that in prior times was considered "devils work". I have learned to use certain abilities in daily life. I don't go into it for fear that close minded people with all the answers might ridicule me, but I will say this. Our intelligence services have been aware of these things for a long time and no small bit of funding goes to it. Even the Nazis knew about these abilities and invested in their research.

Having been "athiesticly agnostic" till age 31 (1994) I found a lot of resistance to any mention of anything dream or ESP related. Since then I've learned to open conversations with the blind, and in a less threatening way, let it all hang out. Like my profile pic, you'd never think I was a dreamer if I didn't make light of it as though its no big deal. In 1994 it became a big deal to me personally and that seemed dangerous under the wrong scruitney. But in the years that followed and after all the books it became easier not to torque people on their hot buttons... unless I wanted to.

BTW, per the OP... on secrets being kept from us... yea a few come to mind and one in particular where I intervened for a guy who didn't seem to have a clue why what was supposed to happen to him happened to me instead. Anyway, like I said I have a clean conciences in spite of my sinful lusts and attitudes... that's worth more than gold. Reading is what gave me that... it was a long reading quest since I didn't think the bible would be worth # till after 500 books and no satisfaction of getting the attitudes of sooo many # holes. After reading the bible it all made perfect sense... and the OT demonstrated good v evil where good was getting its # kicked. So when Jesus ANSWERED the story in Mattew... he restored hope to mankind, and transformed the story into my heart better than any other hero I'd ever yet known. One of them includes Howard Roark, and one thing about Howard is that like him I'm a creator of things (patents, guitars, improv songs, ... ). He too got nearly crucified but the truth set him free!

Another primary hero was John Lennon... my daughter loves him too... she's in this Ozzy video-tribute toJohn at 3:11, ... imagine!:

new topics

top topics

join