It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black figures and Reacurring dreams...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
HI GUYS,

Well maybe i can shed some light onto this subject, but first i want to throw some questions out to you, and its not to do with the dark shadowy figure. Firstly is not a shadow person, check the postings on shadow people, and u will understand why.

First of all you have to look at your age, as i guess are you in you mid to late twenties, Just guessing here, secondly are you going through any kind of emotional change in your life, anything upsetting you or is there a problem in your life which is causing you uncertainty.

Tell you for why, a few years back in my late twenties i went through the same kind of thing, saw a tall dark figure, could not see his face, but could make him out, one time he glided across the floor in front of me, a few other times he was around in doorways, in my apartment,

Anyway, turns out that he was my spirit guide, who is a MONK called Josh, can confirm this through a third party who told me all about him and things which were going to happen to me which did, but lets not get off the storyline here, so maybe he could be a monk, whose curious as to what your upto, checking in on you seeing if your OK, also he may be there trying to tell u something, like a change of direction could be ahead of you, but remember its work checking out with a spirtitualist if you can, tell u for why, if he is a monk, than your very very lucky to have him, they are exceptional guides to have, and you must remember that as such what better guide to have than someone who dedicated their lives to God.

Also, if there is a link, maybe you can transgress, and if so you may have been a monk in a previous life, and in a projection kind of way this could be your previous self.

Remember if hes not doing you any harm, than believe me he;s doing you more good, and if the room gets slightly chilled than dont worry, its only an effect, and more than not he cant and wont harm you. OK there might be the odd bad dream or something but thats only to be expected, maybe he;s trying to tell u something, either way worse case scenario dont be frightened talk to him, acknowledge him when you feel he;s around and not only will you have a new friend for life, but also one of the best spirit guides you can possibly have.

So good luck and dont be afraid, just remember that he;s probably just as scared as you are, and I put money on it that he's a monk, trying to do some good. So wish him well

Good luck
Dno

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

BTW mine came to me in a dream a few times, I was sleeping in my bed and then found myself in the living room he was with me, and we were both watching TV with the sound turned down. What he did though was to put his cloak around me, which in turned was a sign of his protection for me, Monks are very good at appearing in dreams, so see if you can find a good spiritulist who can help you and put your mind at rest, and we are not talking a medium here or getting someone to trance out and try to talk to him, if you wait you may see that some good and positive changes are coming into you life and he;s there to keep a safe and watchfull eye on you, just to make sure you make the right decisions.

If you have another dream and he appears try to talk with him, or at least acknowledge him and i can assure you that you will put his mind at rest.

Monks can be slightly unerving guides and believe me need as much encourage ment as they can get - but be good be cool with them and they will not only help you but give you a great boost of confidence once they know that you know that they are there,

GDB

DNO

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay in posting.

To answer Howard the Dolphin I am currently 19. Been having the dreams since I was 12 or 13 (im very sick right now and its 3:30am lol details are fuzzy). When I was younger I had them more frequently, now I have them at random times, sometimes one night after another, sometimes days or weeks apart. I havnt seen him again since my last post on a dream I had of him. I will definatly check out those site, gave me a chill in my spine when I read your exerpts.

toblerone65, Im 19. Im not having emotional stress, actually im pretty happy lately. I havnt had anymore stress than a normal person have (girls, peers, and what not). I think your reply is very interesting, and may look into someone who could help me with past lifes and things of that nature.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Im sorry for bringging back such an old topic but I thought maybe you guys would like to hear my update. After I posted this I kept having the dream of the "black" guy, but my mom invited me to move out to Cali. After I moved (iv been in Cali for about 2 months) I havnt had the dream anymore. Infact my dreams are more pleasant and I sleep very much better. Just thought id post an update as to what was happening, even though I still have no idea what it was.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I wouldn't think of this similar to sleep paralysis. I've experienced that. SP is predominantly something you cannot see, but you feel. There is strong emotions with it (usually fear.....during mine, I was absolutely pissed at whatever it was because it disturbed my sleep), and the majority of the time, you are awake. Also, it comes with a lower level rigning in the ears (bassline, often). And often you can't move no matter what you want to do. Just little about a black shadowy figure about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sounds like 'he' was some how attached to the site, and not to you.....and that might be a good thing. If you return to the old house, let us know if the dreams start again!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Will do, im supposed to go back for visits and things as its my grandparents house. Ill post if anything odd happens while im out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join