It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(You Are) Owned & Operated : new documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You are stupid, we are stupid, your nation is stupid, the world is stupid, education is stupid, money is stupid, slave labour in exchange of artificially created currency is stupid, politics in stupid, economics is stupid, consumerism is stupid...

We are a socially retarded species and it's time to wake up

Krishnamurti, Carlin, Anonymous, The Zeitgeist Movement, The Venus project, Carl Sagan and many more are telling you the following thing : You are retarded, but there's hope.

edit on 12-4-2012 by gosseyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I wanted to post a similar rant today myself.

I've been feeling a lot of pensive anger lately towards the apathy and ignorance that's allowed us to get where we're at today, and the continued passive apathy in not standing up to this NWO machine together.

We really are retarded.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am twenty minutes into the video. It is done up very well. Thank you for posting it.

Originally posted by gosseyn
You are retarded, but there's hope.

There is hope? I disagree.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No. We are not a retarded species. Neither are we a stupid species. I really get tired of hearing this.

Put the blame where it belongs. It isn't our species as a whole that is "retarded". It is a select few who have worked tirelessly to bring the masses to this point in time. We have been used, abused, deceived, trained instead of educated, fleeced, scammed, and our basic human rights trampled upon.
And it has all been done by a select group of people with the knowledge, the power, the resources, and the technology to pull it off.

You are upset and angry because you know enough to be upset and angry. Thank those who came before you and shared what they learned. Hopefully you will do the same.

Those who don't know to be enraged aren't. Don't call them stupid because they don't know what you know, and may not agree with your way of seeing things.

It takes time to awaken the masses. Just like it took time to put them to sleep.
edit on 4/12/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Those who don't know to be enraged aren't. Don't call them stupid because they don't know what you know, and may not agree with your way of seeing things.

I wish that were true but it's not.

I've been at this for years, the majority either don't want to know too much, or after they know, they don't care enough to change anything or help anyone. The majority.... not everyone. Maybe you should get out more and see for yourself. To me, showing someone proof the food they eat and the water they drink is toxic should wake them up at least enough to not continue doing it.... wrong! They keep doing it anyway. That is "retarded", a broken brain, a pathetic lost cause.

edit on 12-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its OK JJ
a certain amount of darwination is to be expected at the best of times
sad but true
Because the chasing bear eats the slow first, In a way it could be viewed that:
the selfless service provided by the stooopid is a godsend to the slightly smarter survivors who eventually do learn to not be engrossed in punching in text when they bump into the bear..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I just watched the entire Video. Just finished it a second ago. Started right when you posted it.

Amazing video. I feel actually empowered. After the first 30 minutes you're sitting there like yea WE = effed.

And then the movie really kicks off.

I don't really know what to say. I guess I'm stuck in my head for the moment thinking of ways I can help this new world.

Aww Jibyjedi gave up...
That is Retarded, as no sane animal acts like this.
darkening your heart to the masses and saying how nothing you do is helping makes you no better than them, and in fact probably worse because you Know Better. It's not a 1-10 year fix man. The Propaganda has been coming for 100's of years. We are changing it faster than it changed us, but everything takes time. This isn't some Fad. It's not going away.
edit on 4/12/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/12/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I understand what you're saying Jibby, and I have done more than my share of talking to people, and showing them how to find their own facts, instead of just listening to mine. So I do more than just "get out". And I've been at this a while myself.

But fear and ignorance does not make someone retarded or stupid. It makes them fearful and unable to understand the full implications of what you're trying to expound to them.

Even if I agreed that people have become "retarded", it still doesn't make our species retarded. And the blame for it still needs to be squarely on the proper shoulders.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wow. What a great documentary. It puts everything together and in a positive forward thinking context. Enlightening, to say the least

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
No. We are not a retarded species. Neither are we a stupid species. I really get tired of hearing this.

Put the blame where it belongs. It isn't our species as a whole that is "retarded". It is a select few who have worked tirelessly to bring the masses to this point in time. We have been used, abused, deceived, trained instead of educated, fleeced, scammed, and our basic human rights trampled upon.
And it has all been done by a select group of people with the knowledge, the power, the resources, and the technology to pull it off.

You are upset and angry because you know enough to be upset and angry. Thank those who came before you and shared what they learned. Hopefully you will do the same.

It takes time to awaken the masses. Just like it took time to put them to sleep.
edit on 4/12/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

Correct indeed. The blanket statements about 'everyone' is never helpful and is bad as claiming to know what "the american people" want. Everyone is where they are, relative to their soul matrix position. In this incarnation I'm awake, in another incarnation in a slightly alternate reality I'm as dumb as the come.

Though I will say the placating to the most asleep is a huge problem. We honor the most asleep by bending all the rules to fit them - true we are being manipulated to do these things, but our acceptance is a real shame.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Klassified

I wish that were true but it's not.

I've been at this for years, the majority either don't want to know too much, or after they know, they don't care enough to change anything or help anyone. The majority.... not everyone. Maybe you should get out more and see for yourself. To me, showing someone proof the food they eat and the water they drink is toxic should wake them up at least enough to not continue doing it.... wrong! They keep doing it anyway. That is "retarded", a broken brain, a pathetic lost cause.

I do not mean this in a condescending manner, but did you ever think it might be the way you are "helping" that is the issue. I've awakened an awful lot of people over the years, but it is my job. I never rant, never call people stupid, never push them further then they can go. It is possible you overwhelm people, jump to too many topics at one time and might not be taking into account where they are at - never try to wake up a person who is SUPPOSED to be asleep - yes many are supposed to be asleep.

edit on 12-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Gotta disagree here...

There are the people who are perfectly ok with the world as it is and question little to nothing and then there are people here on ATS and other sites who don't just accept the world for what it is... Information is power and the more you inform yourself the more power you have.

So no, we are not stupid... Stupidity lies in blind obedience or faith as some would call it. Question everything, Deny Ignorance

Fox

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm not trying to make blanket statements about "everyone". I am living in New England, and the areas I've been at this are full of heavily fluoridated and poisoned human beings. The town I grew up in, now, most people can't even speak coherently in complete sentences, and are getting worse by the day.

I'm in the trenches, in up to my eye balls. I've worked closely with actual mentally retarded adults helping them learn to help themselves, and I found them far more "human" than the folks we call "normal". It's not easy to live around so many who are suffering and harming themselves and their children. I'm at this every day, and I'll never stop until there are no more hungry, poor, and suffering people. Some days it feels like a losing battle, some days it feels like positive change is inevitable. We can't just sit by and allow this corruption to harm anyone else.

edit on 12-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyop

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This video is nice.
I will try to send it out as much as possible.

It breaks down into detail alot of the things that we chat about here.

There's a ton of valid points to be heard.
I would say that I agree with most, if not all, of it.
We would all be alot more "free" if we weren't bound up in consumerism.
But I can't agree that all people are stupid. Cowards, yes but stupid, no.
I do think that most are honestly scared stupid, which is slightly better?
They have lived their lives in fear that if they fight the system, they will lose everything.
They are brought up to love everything they "own"...which really is nothing.
Then when you can't pay your taxes, the gov't confiscates and auctions off what you "own".
You are not free.

Ever heard the saying..."You can't fight City Hall?"
There was a good reason that was said.
City Hall (namely, our gov't) has and always will be bought and paid for.
Until we set the system straight.

We must set this system straight.

Good...no GREAT video.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

I used the word "socially" retarded, and the examples I gave are all in the social sphere. And when you look at it that way, you can begin to understand why we really are retarded. Because when you look at it that way, you see that there are other spheres of human activities where we are fairly advanced, and these advanced spheres are those of science and technology. We are humanly and socially retarded compared to our science. Why do we improve science and technology like nothing else on earth, while we still use outdated social systems that we know are failing? Why do we take so much time to socially catch up with what our science has to offer? Why can we successfully launch a robot on planet Mars, with all the knowledge and the correct predictions that the feat implies, while on earth it seems that we socially go from failure to failure, from social crisis to social crisis? The answer is because in science, a great deal of attention is done in order to be as close as possible to reality, to what is really going on, to the parameters of reality, while in our social activities we base our behaviors on ideologies more or less close to reality. That's called cultural lag.

Albert Einstein said
“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.”
or
"It is harder to crack a prejudice than an atom"

What we need, is a new definition of the human being, and forget about all who before us have given their opinion and called it "human nature". We have to base that definition on scientific facts and nothing else. A human being is a form of life that has needs and that is shaped by the environment, period. There's no "human nature", like if you could define a biological organism separated from its environment, because that doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
star and flag.
makes me think it takes far more effort to enforce the old ways than to set about starting news ways

thanks man
UNITY
xploder

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

The answer is because in science, a great deal of attention is done in order to be as close as possible to reality, to what is really going on, to the parameters of reality, while in our social activities we base our behaviors on ideologies more or less close to reality. That's called cultural lag.

The answer is, the same sciences being used to produce a modicum of technological advancement for the masses to play with, are also using social engineering to guide society in the opposite direction of its advancements. From failure to failure, and crisis to crisis, a corrupt and perverted form of Hegel's dialectic is being used daily to maintain archaic belief systems and paradigms. Groupthink and reality consensus, along with the aforementioned dialectic are the tools of those without conscience in this world.

Cultural lag is engineered, and it's only going to get worse, not better. The answer isn't in our sciences. It lies within us. It always has. Until you rid this world of the social engineers, and/or break their hold on society, things can only progress(read regress) in the direction they are going.

I understand what you're saying, but addressing the symptoms alone won't get us anywhere beyond recognition of the problem. We have to address the true nature and cause of the infirmity. And to do that, we need to look to the folks who make war, famine, and chaos a reality in our lives. No common man wages war. And no common man chooses to allow millions of people to starve daily.

If there is any hope for us, we will have to purge ourselves of the parasites that engineered our dystopian existence.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn
this movie was good.
until the end, the very end,
anon as heroes?
poor distribution of wealth?
remove our carbon print?
the abolition of money?

what half truth to get sucked in to complete bs.
their "solutions" are sponsored by and from the very same parties of people they claim to be against.
i hope nobody else watches this crap, and if they do, i hope the seriousness of it is nonexistent.
edit on 13-4-2012 by violence=answer because: busy with your mom

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi,

Very good video thanks for posting!

What saddens me in all of this is the fact that so many people are keeping themselves willfully ignorant on all of these issues. I know from my surrounding friends and family that this is true because they have told me. They feel as though these subjects are too depressing and distracting, they don't want to worry about it all so they just put their heads in the sand... or television.

I feel the infotainment industry has succeeded in making zombies out of the general population. Most of them are in a trans and are unwilling to come out of it. This is really the definition of living in a dream world.... Most people live in this fake imaginary world where everything is fluffy and cuddly but when they are shown the reality of the world they live in their brains simply cannot accept it.

I feel as if we are battling both the NWO and the general sheep at the same time... its exhausting!

Cheers~

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What is the video about?

My player doesn't work.

Hope you help,

Mr medinet

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join