It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran allegedly identifies and arrests Israeli terrorist cell ‘preparing to carry out terrorist act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is just getting ridiculous.

Is Israel that incompetent? They've been caught or at least suspected in a ton of 'terrorist' attacks, even false flag attacks against themselves.

They are foaming at the mouths to start a war with Iran, and the U.S. I think are looking for any excuse to grant them that wish.

Full article here: endthelie.com...

The Iranian Intelligence Ministry announced that they have identified and captured a “major terrorist group” also characterized as “a large and sophisticated Israeli terror and sabotage network” after months of intelligence gathering. In the recent past there have also been reports of Israeli commandos already operating in Iran, supposedly in an attempt to uncover a smoking gun which would give the West the green light to overtly attack Iran.

Full article talking about possible Israeli false flags: endthelie.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the war has already started. how fast and how long it takes to escalate is a matter of time.

but right now, israel and the united states are softening up targets, including sending special forces to destroy installations and kill guards.

it just goes to show how effective and deadly special forces are at their job that they are able to infiltrate iranian sites, destroy them without a trace of who did it, and leave only suspicions.

edit on 12-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Israel was caught red-handed in Dubai a few years ago for assassination. Multiple people have authored their time in Mossad and other special Israeli military units. This doesn't surprise me one bit. I doubt the mainstream media will decide to cover it, but PressTV might.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Eventually Iran will have to retaliate and then the MSM will say Iran attacked first when Israel would have most likely provoked them even more by then

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the war has already started. how fast and how long it takes to escalate is a matter of time.

but right now, israel and the united states are softening up targets, including sending special forces to destroy installations and kill guards.

it just goes to show how effective and deadly special forces are at their job that they are able to infiltrate iranian sites, destroy them without a trace of who did it, and leave only suspicions.

edit on 12-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Pics or it ain't happening.

No evidence to back up your statement that isn't circumstantial. This accusation couldn't stand up in a court full of clowns.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Actually there are reports that Mossad has been assisting other factions in destabilizing ME nations for years now. Egypt, Syria, and other nations that have had "revolutions" in the past.

Mind you the plan has ALWAYS been to attack Iran once it's allies were forced into submission. Hell even US generals were told as much before the Iraq War.

Please don't be naive enough to believe that Israel does not carry out clandestine operations in other nations, illegally.

The US does that all the time; along with any other nation that has a serious military industrial complex, like Britain or China.

I love how it was "alleged terrorist group".

If this were a story that US or Israel found a "terrorist" group the word alleged would NEVER appear.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/13/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Please don't be naive enough to believe that Israel does not carry out clandestine operations in other nations, illegally.

Don't be naive enough to believe Iran does not either. The nature of "intelligence agencies" is to ferret out dangers to said nation's national security. This isn't even about Iran as a nation it's about their islamist theocracy getting it's hands on weaponsgrade nuclear material or a fully constructed weapon or the capability to produce WoMD. Every nation in the world that has money has a spy network. It's like being in gradescool and while the kid next to you is looking over at someone elses paper to copy, someone is looking at your paper and copying off of you when your head is turned away copying off the kid next to you.

There are plenty of people in Iran who would love nothing better than to get rid of their theocracy because it is dragging them down and oppresive.
edit on 13-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Don't be naive enough to believe Iran does not either. The nature of "intelligence agencies" is to ferret out dangers to said nation's national security.

Within your own country. I see no problem in Iran running intelligence in other nations or it's own nation. My problem is when they start killing people. I think we can both agree that the US and Israel have a longer track record of doing just that.

This isn't even about Iran as a nation it's about their islamist theocracy getting it's hands on weaponsgrade nuclear material or a fully constructed weapon or the capability to produce WoMD.

Right, and we don't have a religious extremist government in Israel ( who think they are god's chosen) or in the US (one nation under God) that has those exact capabilities. Sure sure, we can argue about which religion is more extremists, IMO it's the exact same you just hear about the Islamic ones more nowadays.

There are plenty of people in Iran who would love nothing better than to get rid of their theocracy because it is dragging them down and oppresive.

That is true of any 21st century nation. Most young people feel that religion is causing some serious problems in their country when zealots get the helm of things.

I was just trying to say that "Pics or it didn't happen" is kind of a misnomer in a situation where both parties will deny that anything ever happened, regardless of what the issue is. That is the nature of clandestine.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I am former ( untill recently ) special forces that has been embedded with US/UK and Israeli units many many times
AND YOU ARE CORRECT
The ability to post proof is removed by the very essence of the work
Like I can't link to proof of what I know ( trust me I regularly search for any leak but nothing )
Infact I with my unit crossed the border in 2006 - that was the first time for me
And KNOW my team wasn't the first as we were working on ground gathered intel
Alas I've moved to quieter pastures since December and ANY loyalty I had to some of the countries I worked for is long dead

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Iran Says LOL

"Iranian news agencies this week reported the capture of 14 squirrels equipped with espionage systems along the border.”

www.npr.org...

(sarcasm) Yeah. I take what the Iranians say with the utmost required seriousness. (/sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Iran Says LOL

"Iranian news agencies this week reported the capture of 14 squirrels equipped with espionage systems along the border.”

www.npr.org...

(sarcasm) Yeah. I take what the Iranians say with the utmost required seriousness. (/sarcasm)

Maybe you should do some homework before guffawing about utilizing animals for spying.

Animal spies are hardly a new innovation. After all, carrier pigeons have long been used to deliver messages. The CIA reportedly experimented in the 1960s with a cat named Acoustic Kitty (a case that was, sadly, far more monstrous and cruel than it was cute) and Britain’s MI-5 attempted to train gerbils as spy and terrorist detectors in the 1970s.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Maybe I already have. Thanks!
Or maybe, as long as you people take what the Iranians say at face value, God's given gospel, I will keep coming here and have a good laugh at people who lost all honesty and sense of scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
well Israelis pulled of 9/11 so no surprise they will try to pull a fast one elsewhere they want to trigger greater anti-muslim anti-iranian sentiments

ie, israel bombed its own embassies..

is now ADMITTED that the Mossad-financed and OPERATED MEK--Mujahadeen e Kulq were the ones responsible; the same TERRORIST GROUP that the zionist pigs McCain and company are trying to get off the terrorist-list.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I love how every Western news piece debate begins with "DO NOT BELIEVE THE MSM" or how it's all lies, and needs to be proven further in order for you to listen,
Yet, when it's Iranian, Russian, Chinese... it's automatically at fact value.

A prime example in the post above this one:

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
ie, israel bombed its own embassies..

An RT interview with a radio show host from his apartment using webcam, stating his disgust at the US media. Can this ever be considered a fact by anyone in the sane world? Apparently it does, in here.
Hell, he even clearly states that he does not even have any evidence and his GUESS is Mossad; (Minute 1:34 in the video)

"If I had to blame anybody, and I certainly don't have any evidence, but if I had to name my own suspect, it would be Mossad."

Gee, that really looks like solid proof evidence.
Listen to your own video before posting it and claiming something as proof for your own intelligence's sake.

Furthermore, that video is sheer evidence for RT's credibility. You can run your mouth at US media, but take this video in mind next time you choose to be an RT cheerleader.
I swear these RT guys can report an alien invasion, interview some conspiracy loony in his own basement in Texas running his mouth to anyone who'll even listen, and you guys are going to take it like it's divine truth just because it's RT.

..I've said it once and I'll say it again - you people are the true sheeple of society.
edit on 16-4-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

Maybe I already have. Thanks!
Or maybe, as long as you people take what the Iranians say at face value, God's given gospel, I will keep coming here and have a good laugh at people who lost all honesty and sense of scrutiny.

Oh, I guess I should take what the Israelis say at face value? Or how about the U.S. Government? HAHA

Wow you are deluded.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

That's just 1 video, from 1 person on ATS. That does not represent the entirety of the claims Israel was behind 9/11.

But who am I kidding, your name is "IsraeliGuy", of course you will never admit to any wrong doing by the precious Israelis. I mean, your Gods "Chosen" people, you can do NO wrong!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here we go.
Now Iran decides to execute them, to which Isreal responds with a Nuclear attack
and the rest is history.

What Iran decides to do with these prisoners could very well be what sets this whole thing off.

I hope not, but then again,
I am ready to get the show on the road.
If WWIII is going to happen I want to get it out of the way and get on with life......assuming I live thru it.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join