It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Launches Rocket

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Makes sense! It makes everyone think that we're the bad guys and it gets rid of a lot of their population without them getting their hands dirty which would lead to them becoming unpopular with their people.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Right now the people of N. Korea are probably being told to rejoice at the successful launch of the world's first underwater satellite.Another fine example of their superior engineering.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hmmm.... So the rocket failed miserably, maybe someone hacked their system to make sure it would fail miserably...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Anyone check to see how busy HAARP was during the launch? I seem to remember another rocket on the Eastern Seaboard, specifically Florida, that went boom during launch. I know HAARP isn't the cause of everything, but just wondering....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
Right now the people of N. Korea are probably being told to rejoice at the successful launch of the world's first underwater satellite.Another fine example of their superior engineering.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY... stars for you yada... 'world's first underwater satellite'.... LMAO

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Anyone check to see how busy HAARP was during the launch? I seem to remember another rocket on the Eastern Seaboard, specifically Florida, that went boom during launch. I know HAARP isn't the cause of everything, but just wondering....

Cheers - Dave

Or this possibility...
Anti Missile laser

It heats up the missile, causing it to explode, which is what happened to the missile about 1 min or so into its flight.

I know it says that the program was canceled but they say a lot of things that arent true.

or this
edit on 12-4-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i agree.. a missile has been launched.
and i also agree... that north Korea did it.
these are things that are true, an should not be regarded as false.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No matter if we shot it down or someone else did. There is no doubt that if N Korea tells it's citizens anything it will be about how the US shot it down. There is no way Kim Jung-Un would admit it just failed. He will blame it on someone. At least that's how daddy operated.....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Text Greenreally what the hell is going on? why did they do it? cant make heads or tails of this....confused.....so did it fall to the ground and fail, or what? why was it launched to begin with? then someone mentions a nuke....i went to link and it is pretty much blank besides a news feed top of page scrolling news....anyways....there is so much stuff going on at the sametime, or so it seems i can barely keep up....vulcanos, earthquakes, floods, etc...really....how much of this is false flag crap???? i know fear is neede in the ppl....i know they can stage an entire event for the cameras, i also know they can use holigrams, cuz it was a holigram of a plain hitting the twin towers / 911 i mean really its hard to tell whats real and whats staged to create fear....i dont think any one country will ever send a nuke, thats self damnation....that would be entirely rediculous and i dont believe it will occur, it would wipe us all out....who would do that???? the radiation would go miles down in the dirt and really how long can one survive in a space station????? how do ya prepare for that? i believe they will be stopped before their allowed to destroy the enite planet.......ofcoarse that doesnt mean most wont be destroyed....who knows, i have been tring to figure it out for along time, my conclusion is, to just wait, we'll know so enough....we are awakening, by the day....ppl need to stop being mindless robots and stop following orders if they dont make sence and / or arent right....they cant do what they do without their human robots......
edit on 12-4-2012 by kitty46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
due to the inherently phallic nature of rockets.....a failure to get the first one up or even the fact it ended in a premature explosion....well it cant exactly be a matter of national pride

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Let's hope their Nuclear Test goes better because if that goes wrong then Ed Dames might be right...
Then who knows how long before the Killshot.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Another effective demonstration of why 'Rocket Science' is a byword for something being difficult.

The only people the North Koreans are a threat to is themselves and their estranged brethren in the south.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
bbc news: north korean rocket fails,falls into south korean seas.

north korean state tv: eternal leaders rocket becomes glorious submarine to fool the puppet forces of the west

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't know what happend to this missle but... If the USA used a laser against it would be really tough to know if they did or not. Is'nt that Classified Space Plane still up there flying around? Who knows maybe it is fitted with a laser system to knock out missles. The technology is well proven and the US has the ability to build such weapons.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Just when you have forgotten about them...seems like the son is following in his father's foot steps...perfect that it happens on Friday..it will be forgotten or rarely discussed by Monday and then it will be forgotten...see if Mitt jumps on this one

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kitty46

what's going on is that they are testing their missles..pretty simple..they got some food deliveries (possibly) and now they are going to do what they do...has nothing to do with a false flag or end of the world stuff it's their military testing weapons....just as Iran has in the past..and we can shake our fingers at them all we want but the only thing we will ever do is sanction them...Obama and I don't think any other person in office would retaliate militarily....this will eb and flow for a long time always with the hint of war looming so get use to it...think of us being in a cold war with Iran and North Korea just as we were in the early 80's with the Soviet Union..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

By the way, the launch failed. The missile belly flopped in the cool waters of stunning defeat, and the Koreans are shamed by their best scientists.

Koreans: We shoot rocket now!

Rest of the world: Come at us bro

edit on CFridayam323240f40America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You guys seem to forget how many American, Russian, European, etc, etc, etc. rockets fail.

Rocket science is an incredibly difficult field.

edit on 13/4/2012 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Yes, but our rockets aren't preemptive strikes against neighboring nations. We're not testing nuclear weapons in preparation for starting a nuclear war...

We're just making sure we're ready for anyone else making the first move.
edit on CFridaypm181816f16America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Hellhound604

Yes, but our rockets aren't preemptive strikes against neighboring nations. We're not testing nuclear weapons in preparation for starting a nuclear war...

We're just making sure we're ready for anyone else making the first move.
edit on CFridaypm181816f16America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

hmmm.... just remind me again .... which country is the onliest country ever to have used nuclear weapons in a war????

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join