It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Engineers, Secret U.S. Military Bases, and Elevators To The Subterranean...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
...and Submarine Depths.

I found this to be an interesting and informative article regarding DUMBS. And it also has excerpts from the book "Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files" by Dr. Richard Sauder.

The article covers underground bases and bunkers from WWII to present. As well as the technologies used, and possibly used during that time period. He gives some locations, and also discusses the possibilities of what has been accomplished today.

He also goes into the building of modern day Arks similar to the movie 2012. Here's a CNN clip of one of those BTW. All 900 tons of it. The company responsible has allegedly built three of these.

He literally admitted that most of his clientele is Illuminati affiliated, including politicians, movie stars, and more.

He also discusses some of the imported Nazi masterminds behind our DUMBS, such as Fritz Todt, and Xaver Dorsch. Imported under "Project Paperclip".

But Project Paperclip had another aspect which has received almost no publicity. And that aspect had to do with the underground facilities that the American military discovered when they entered the remnants of the Third Reich in the concluding stages of open military hostilities between the Allied and Axis powers in the European theater.

"The underground installations were amazing. They were literally subterranean towns. There were four in and around Ohrdruf…. None were natural caverns or mines. All were man-made military installations. The horror camp had provided the labor. An interesting feature of the construction was the absence of any spoil. It had been carefully scattered in hills miles away."

The Regenwurmlager in Poland (Basically an underground city. A big one.)

Another spectacular example of Nazi underground engineering prowess was the subterranean Regenwurmlager complex that still sprawls for many miles deep beneath the countryside of western Poland...said to be 30 miles or more in length.

The article is supposed to be a 5 parter, with this being the first. I thought it was well worth reading, and I have no problems believing the majority of it.

However, I would like to know who actually said this:

He literally admitted that most of his clientele is Illuminati affiliated...

The writer of the article, or the man building these bunkers and arks? I suspect it is an assumption on the writers part, but it is a little annoying nevertheless not to be clear, if that is the case.

Article Link

As a side, notice the name of the search engine being promoted at the top of the article. Interesting name and logo.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I find the article to not be believable. The reason is internal temperature of mines.

The deepest mine right now is the Tau Tona mine in South Africa at 2.4 miles deep.
en.wikipedia.org...

Air conditioning equipment is used to cool the mine from 55 °C (131 °F) down to a more tolerable 28 °C (82 °F). The rock face temperature currently reaches 60 °C (140 °F).

The article claims that

Other information that has since been given to me has raised the question of facilities possibly as deep as 12 to 14 miles.

The claim is that facilities could be placed over 5x as deep as the deepest mine.

The article suggests

my investigation suggests that depths up to three miles are feasible

That is 1/2 a mile deeper than currently existing mines.

The claims of Nazi underground facilities sounds a little different than what I could locate.
en.wikipedia.org...
The article states

An interesting feature of the construction was the absence of any spoil. It had been carefully scattered in hills miles away.

Yet the wiki article states

signs of large excavations

Here they are described as tunnels.
en.wikipedia.org...

The material in the article uses a reference to a book by Robert Allen. As an aside I learn that Allen was suspected of being a KGB agent.

I couldn't find much on the underground facility in Poland.

What is weird though is that the article discusses 2 facilities built during or before WWII and then has the following summary.

What can be said with certainty is that an extensive program of secret underground construction began in earnest in the years following WW II and that program continues in effect to this day.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the input Stereologist. A good overview from a different perspective.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have been looking over info on Sauder and I saw he was arrested for peaceful protesting. I'm cool with that.

I am curious why anyone would want to go deeper than a few hundred feet underground. There is a limit to how deep you have to go to avoid even a nuke strike. Depth is heat and danger from rock spontaneously exploding due to pressure. There is the problem of travel time to depth. There is the problem of transporting water and power. There is the problem of transporting fresh air. What happens if the travel tunnel is blocked?

Here is a wacko claim made by Sauder
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Explaining his intense interest in the topic, Sauder said that after penning a short article for UFO Magazine in 1992, he woke up one night to hear a disembodied voice inside his head that began by saying "underground bases are real." He suspects this communication was sent to him by a "pulsed microwave transmitter" that is capable of beaming messages directly into the auditory cortex, according to the patent of this device.

Here is a link to an ancient underground city
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I am curious why anyone would want to go deeper than a few hundred feet underground. There is a limit to how deep you have to go to avoid even a nuke strike. Depth is heat and danger from rock spontaneously exploding due to pressure. There is the problem of travel time to depth. There is the problem of transporting water and power. There is the problem of transporting fresh air. What happens if the travel tunnel is blocked?

I guess it depends on whether they have overcome the limiting factors of going deeper and deeper. And of course, if it's even feasible or desirable to do so.

I have done some reading on Derinkuyu, and other cities they've found in Turkey, and other places. It's quite fascinating. Those folks were quite industrious. They accomplished a lot with no more than what we believe they had to work with.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I have been looking over info on Sauder and I saw he was arrested for peaceful protesting. I'm cool with that.

Here is a wacko claim made by Sauder
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Explaining his intense interest in the topic, Sauder said that after penning a short article for UFO Magazine in 1992, he woke up one night to hear a disembodied voice inside his head that began by saying "underground bases are real." He suspects this communication was sent to him by a "pulsed microwave transmitter" that is capable of beaming messages directly into the auditory cortex, according to the patent of this device.

Here is a link to an ancient underground city
en.wikipedia.org...

Ah yes....Derinkuyu...what a fascinating place...and sooo many people want to attribute mankind's triumphs to "Ancient Alien Intervention". I don't get it myself.

As far as deep tunneling. I have been in a mine that was a mile deep....extremely unsettling place to be. I was so nervous the entire time, you couldn't have driven a needle in my backside with a sledge hammer...scarey places.
edit on 4/13/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Not that anyone is interested, but I thought I would add this in since it is partly about underground bases.

Underground Bases: Nick Redfern Uncovers Top Secret Places Governments Don’t Want You To Know About

Keep Out! is a study of secret and off-limits installations with, chiefly, links to such issues as UFOs (crashed and otherwise), alien autopsies, exotic viruses, weather modification, as well as research into such fringe areas as teleportation, invisibility, and even time-travel.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I live in Hagerstown , MD now and from our town, you can look east up at the top of South Mountain and see the arrays of what the locals affectionately call "the little pentagon". It has a base name, but I forget what it's called (site 21 or something). On the other side of the mountain is the town Thurmont...and Camp David.

This base is supposedly where Rumsfeld went on 9/11. I met some private contractors a few years ago that were electricians and worked in the base...all you can see is the antenna arrays, the whole base is underground. They even told me about having to do "some work" (which they couldn't talk about) in Rumsfeld's office and met him one day...but of course that was the limit of anything they could talk about.

Supposedly there are several of these sites here in Maryland (1/2 hour chopper ride or so out of DC) but I don't know where they all are. There is supposedly an old coal mine over in Garret county, Maryland (deep in the mountains) that has been completely revamped as a strategic command center...don't know where though.
edit on 4/13/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

You folks out that way seem to have your fair share of these. Supposedly they are all linked by rail. I know there's at least one large DUMB in St. Louis where I grew up, but I'm not sure if any more are in that area. I'm guessing there are because of the military presence.

A coal mine would definitely be convenient. A good portion of the work has already been done.

I was so nervous the entire time, you couldn't have driven a needle in my backside with a sledge hammer...scarey places.

BTW, I got a good chuckle out of this. I haven't heard that one before. But now I know how to describe the times I felt that way.

edit on 4/13/2012 by Klassified because: eta and corrections

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I think a salt mine would be better than a coal mine since you do not have to worry about the build up of toxic or explosive gases.

I wonder if it would be possible to build concrete structures and then bury them when reclaiming a strip mine.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Interesting idea, and one I'm sure they've at least considered, if not practiced.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
its cancer mutants im telling u theyre coming to get us 2012

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by Damrod

You folks out that way seem to have your fair share of these. Supposedly they are all linked by rail. I know there's at least one large DUMB in St. Louis where I grew up, but I'm not sure if any more are in that area. I'm guessing there are because of the military presence.

A coal mine would definitely be convenient. A good portion of the work has already been done.

I was so nervous the entire time, you couldn't have driven a needle in my backside with a sledge hammer...scarey places.

BTW, I got a good chuckle out of this. I haven't heard that one before. But now I know how to describe the times I felt that way.

edit on 4/13/2012 by Klassified because: eta and corrections

LMAO....glad i gave you a laugh! I have man....I have been in places far underground that would make your skin crawl....so far from the light.

the case I was talking about....we were looking to put a conveyor line "thru" the mountain as trucking "around" the mountain was becoming cost prohibitive. This particular section had been closed due to pocket falls and general safety issues. It was 7 miles under a mountain from the mine seals that were blown out to allow our entry to the seals on the opposite side (still solid and in place). It was 36 inch coal seam...they generally only take 6 inches of rock above and below a seam....which means the mine was only 48" high.....I'm 6'-3....i spent the entire time in my knees....even when I had to find a quiet corner to relieve myself....awkward....to say the least....It was the scariest place I had ever been in my entire life....I have few words to describe the overwhelming sense of 'doom" you feel in that situation....everywhere you looked was evidence of pocketfalls...(the reason they closed the portal)....piles of rock showing that the immediate ceiling had collapsed over an area....scarey...well...that does not begin to describe the feeling....

We bid on the job but we didn't get it....I am kinda glad....I can't help but look back and think my own fear influenced the prices I applied to doing the job...I am sure it did. It was so scarey....couple that with the fact....that when we were there...the company was doing a "close out" and invited us to observe....a close out is when they go into a portal and set up temporary shoring everywhere...they mine out the "pillars" they had previously left and when they are done and all machinery is out....they set off charges attched to all the temporary shoring....they fail and the entire mountain falls down....have you ever heard the sound of a mountain falling down?...It is a sound you will never-ever forget....it is a thundering sad sound...if it doesn't stir your soul....you might be dead....
edit on 5/4/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2012 by Damrod because: spelling

top topics

join