It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Launches Rocket

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
FOX reporting ax is already falling on the people in charge of the failed launch. It's the 100 year celebration of Kim rule and the coronation of baby Kim. They invited the world press for this event....bunch of poo in baby Kim's diaper....

The repercussions will be SEVERE....
Des

edit on 12-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Good, perhaps it will force that entire country to implode and put pressure on China to deal with the problem that they've been spoon-feeding for decades. Worst case scenario, some North Koreans become happy South Koreans, or just plain ol' Koreans.

They all bleed red, so it's about time they start acting like one people instead of letting a complete nut job dictate and control their fate.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
North Korea needs to learn that building a rocket from an AirFix kit probably won't get a satellite into orbit.

They're basically using stolen plans to see if they can follow someone else's direction to come up with something so far beyond their technological level that it's laughable for them to even try. I'm actually quite impressed that it didn't blow up on the launch pad.

I would imagine it won't take long for them to blame this on the United States, South Korea, or Japan taking it out with some sort of imaginary anti rocket weapon, or they will simply lie to their people and tell them it was successful.

Either way, if I were a Norh Korean rocket scientist, I'd be going through my tools to find out where I left that rock breaking hammer in preparation for my stay in a nice comfy political reeducation camp.

Meanwhile, while they continue to spend billions on rockets and other military hardware, their people starve. Oh, sorry, this could equally be applied to the United States, too (although maybe not quite so large a percentage of people).

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

FOX reporting ax is already falling on the people in charge of the failed launch. It's the 100 year celebration of Kim rule and the coronation of baby Kim. They invited the world press for this event....bunch of poo in baby Kim's diaper....

The repercussions will be SEVERE....
Des

edit on 12-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I don't want to "poo" on anyone's fun here but let me ask this if I may? Should we be so pleased there is a major failure in a rocket launch that was supposedly designed to carry a satellite to low orbit?

What I am trying to say here is look in our own back yards if you want to find worries there is more than enough here to last us all a life time.

I suggest we all look around us here and then pass judgment of how bad things are there in North Korea, and keep in mind how many people here are homeless and out of work, yet we have nuclear missiles coming out of our ying yangs and then some.
Regards, Iwinder

For example this thread here.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13893147#pid13893147

edit on 12-4-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I don't see torture in concentration camps, nor cannibalism due to mass starvation in my back yard. Big difference between the United States and N. Korea. To put them side by side on the same platter is not realistic. JMOHO

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Anyone have the vid of the destruction?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I don't see torture in concentration camps, nor cannibalism due to mass starvation in my back yard. Big difference between the United States and N. Korea. To put them side by side on the same platter is not realistic. JMOHO

Des

I agree that side by side is not realistic at all, you see one side shoots real nukes and the other side shoots or tries to shoot a satellite into low orbit.

Both sides do have a starving population and both sides put a spin on it for sure.

Here in North America they call the North Koreans masters at Propaganda for purposes unknown.
Here in North America they call it News.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There's definitley spin being put on this from all angles, watching Sky news in the UK & the story has changed twice that I can see so far...US "does not see it as a threat" ? Press conference to be held 9AM GMT according to the news, although not going to be watching that anymore - reading more on here
edit on 12-4-2012 by Evey86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
CNN says it broke up

CIA laser ?

Stranger things have happened!
This idea is not that far fetched the US has this capability from the air, sea and ground.
Now prove it

edit on 12-4-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
"The launch of Unha-3 marks the third consecutive space launch failure for North Korea"

well whose heads come off?,,, all Daddies old guys?

Pretty clear 3/3 heads will roll ,,

or the failure will be blamed on Outside Forces,,

and lets not forget,,

Russia,, has the same capability as good ole U.S. of A,,,

now would Putin give the order if Ignored,,, to balst the missle out of the sky??

THAT is the QUESTION,,

i would think ,, would need to be balanced, against ,,any other Ouside FOrces,,

like the US of A,,

Me.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveo007
Anyone have the vid of the destruction?

I agree. How do we know it actually did fail? Everyone could just be saying it failed so we don't get all uppity and in a panic.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How come there is no video of this failed launch?

They can video tape them bastards loading the rocket, fueling it, but when it comes to launch time, there is no record of it... Seems a little strange to me

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yea, i would like to know why there is no video of the failed launch.... that to me is not normal

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Here is a link stating that the rocket was shot down, with video proof!

<< 1  2   >>

join