It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud explosion was not an aircraft!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
Do you mean like this?

Saw it on way back from work and it seemed to fit nicely with the bang like a ufo or meteorite going through it

I was outside at the time working on a rooftop and it was the loudest bang ive ever heard to the point i couldn't hear what my mate was saying next to me, but the bang was followed by a rumbling like a plane so i think they might be telling the truth this time, at first i thought my gaffer dropped his wallet!

no the ones that i have are plate/flat circlular in shape, they are white in colour and stand out against the dull sky. ill look in to how i get them on imageshak later tonight.

thanks for everyones help in my first post

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Strange, was following this yesterday from around the time it happened in other threads, and several of us thought at the time that something else might be going on. I guess with it being such a widely reported thing we might eventually get some more pictures and/or witness accounts to back those up. Hopefully anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Pictures and information on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically of the two QRA Typhoons, one was concentrated on a ''rocket shaped object'', the other on the helicopter. There are pictures and eye witnesses. This seems like a more valid supersonic QRA response, and makes much more sense. Now the question is the nature of the ''rocket shaped object''.

Pictures and report here
www.thisisbath.co.uk...

edit on 13-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i didnt think the raf were allowed to fly supersonic speeds over land? concorde used to have to wait till it was a way over the sea before it did

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

There is no EXIF data attached to the image.

Are you guys referring to the photo I posted?
There's kinda alot of them to find on twitter/flickr...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join