It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please digitally analyze this footage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Why anyone would even care what t was beyond something on the shore is beyond me. Why the site owner got involved, I have no idea.

You're right. Its an alien. You win. Have an internet. Now..

I look forward to more black dots on grey moving spaces in 30 seconds or less.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
You're right. Its an alien. You win. Have an internet. Now.. I look forward to more black dots on grey moving spaces in 30 seconds or less.

Exactly. Okay, it's an alien. Yay for everybody. Now what is the OP going to do with that information?

Obsess about it. Make little models of it. Take it to the President. Be a pest to everyone in his life forever about it. Sheesh.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by bottleslingguy

Why anyone would even care what t was beyond something on the shore is beyond me. Why the site owner got involved, I have no idea.

You're right. Its an alien. You win. Have an internet. Now..

I look forward to more black dots on grey moving spaces in 30 seconds or less.

why does anyone come here to prove something is or isn't a ufo? why should I care if you care or not except to prove you are embracing ignorance?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

You're right. Its an alien. You win. Have an internet. Now.. I look forward to more black dots on grey moving spaces in 30 seconds or less.

Exactly. Okay, it's an alien. Yay for everybody. Now what is the OP going to do with that information?

Obsess about it. Make little models of it. Take it to the President. Be a pest to everyone in his life forever about it. Sheesh.

what gets me obsessed is when people go so far as pinpoint someone's location by gps coordinates to prove a ufo photo is a hoax or not and spend 40 some odd pages on it and then when a legitimately unidentified flying object is handed to them on a silver platter they pooh pooh it as if it doesn't mean anything. I'm being a pest trying to show why this a ufo? That's ignorance personified my friend. "sheesh" what a moron

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join