It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please digitally analyze this footage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I was recording scenery on Maui when I caught this object. I never saw it either with or without the camera. I didn't notice it until I played the footage back on a 52" when we got home. Having been to that spot several times in the past ( I worked as a hand on a cattle ranch up and down those slopes you see in the background. yes I miss it) I immediately knew that object didn't belong there and that it was not on the water. Knowing that, the options of what it COULD be are very close to zero.

there is a lot of visual information in this ten second clip, any body care to put this footage through the ringer so to speak and give it a good going over? I would truly appreciate it.

this is the link to download raw files:
(the stupid thing keeps telling me the files are copied to clipboard but where is the damn clipboard?)

edit on 12-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What exactly are you talking about? If it's what is in the center of the frame, it's a hole thru the rock...you can see waves splashing on the other side.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Could you please be a little clearer about what we are supposed to be looking at and where it is on the video .
Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It is a rock jutting above the surf from a reef.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I guess he's talking about this:

Most likely a floating detritus .....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OP. Are you referring to the black object on left middle of the vid?

OOPs! Yes you were...
edit on 4/12/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Im guessing its that black dot to the left of that rock?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It appears to surface right at the beginning of the video , and its black , do you have Seals in that area ?
That would be my guess .

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I get it. it's not clear on youtube that's why I am trying to get the footage digitally analyzed. I am having a problem with the mediafire link can someone give me some help with getting it on ATS? it keeps saying the files were copied to clipboard but I don't know where the damn clipboard is.

I can explain why it's not in the water till the cows come home (and I will after I cook dinner) but I am more interested with, instead of people guessing by watching the crappy video, someone who can take the original file and analyze it. it's not floating.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This cannot even be categorized as a UFO.

An unidentified flying object, often abbreviated UFO or U.F.O., is an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object.

It's not in the sky, nor is it flying. It looks completely normal -- unless rocks are somehow aliens in disguise.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
OP.. IMO it doesn't need digitally analyzing! All due respect but this is a perfect example of trying to make something out of nothing---- it's probably something in the sea by the looks of it.... Plus, I take it there are no other reports of something strange in the sky, are there? Mystery solved.. Move on. Not that there's much to move onto, hence why you're hoping there's something strange going on in your footage!

Peace.

dej...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
I get it. it's not clear on youtube that's why I am trying to get the footage digitally analyzed. I am having a problem with the mediafire link can someone give me some help with getting it on ATS? it keeps saying the files were copied to clipboard but I don't know where the damn clipboard is.

I can explain why it's not in the water till the cows come home (and I will after I cook dinner) but I am more interested with, instead of people guessing by watching the crappy video, someone who can take the original file and analyze it. it's not floating.

Gimme the RAW footage link by PM (not mediafire as it seems that it requires registration) and I'll fix it for you.

Edit: Another Youtube video from you, it seems

edit on 12-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think the object he is referring to is to the Left and slightly above the rock with the hole.

it is difficult to come to any conclusion, because the youtube video is very low resolution and the link does not work but my initial opinion is that it seems natural, maybe a rock sticking out from the water, but hard to say with such a low resolution shot

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is in the wrong forum.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I think the object he is referring to is to the Left and slightly above the rock with the hole.

it is difficult to come to any conclusion, because the youtube video is very low resolution and the link does not work but my initial opinion is that it seems natural, maybe a rock sticking out from the water, but hard to say with such a low resolution shot

problem with a rock is that there is no rock there. people can go to that spot and see there is no rock there. But if you can't fly there anytime soon, think about this: if it is a rock it should disrupt the water like all the other rocks in the shot. It was very windy and there were whitecaps all over the place and you can see how they break around the rocks. the water is not shallow there so there would be waves breaking just like you see all over the place except where this thing appears. It is not disrupting the water because it is in the air.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes i see your point, however it is still difficult to discern everything, shame you have not posted the RAW file yet.

By the way, when it says it is saved to the clipboard, that means it is saved in your computers memory, if you place your mouse pointer in the link box and right click your mouse, select paste, it will paste the link you just saved to clipboard.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yes i see your point, however it is still difficult to discern everything, shame you have not posted the RAW file yet.

By the way, when it says it is saved to the clipboard, that means it is saved in your computers memory, if you place your mouse pointer in the link box and right click your mouse, select paste, it will paste the link you just saved to clipboard.

see if this works:

www....(nolink)/?azw3yzjhmeh,wktmmmzm2zw" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">maui object raw file
edit on 13-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

see if this works:

www....(nolink)/?azw3yzjhmeh,wktmmmzm2zw

You cannot pots media fire links here. Sorry

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

how can I get people access to the raw file?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What about 4shared?

Is it permitted to post links to 4shared here?

Try to put the raw video file on 4shared...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join