It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Era

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That's fantastic...wondering if I would feel as animated when I am this gentelman's age listening to music from the 70's and 80's...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I just can't help but watch this video several times over. I love his look when he gets to listen to his music, becomes a new man! I wish I would have known about this when my grandpa was in the nursing home.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That was beautiful! I wish all nursing homes would do such amazing yet simple things for their patients.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I too believe music is divinely created!

It really is. The sounds of the universe are musical. I believe it is a basic element....just like water or air, which is why it affects us so deeply, no matter age, or any other factor. Even fetuses in their mother's wombs have been shown to react to it.
edit on 4/13/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This information needs to get out, so anyone working with those with dementia, or family members, start to use the healing frequency of music, especially with headphones, and even beautiful binaurals perhaps. This was his era's music. But I'd be very curious at studies done with many types and people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join