It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travel the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
are there others out there who just want to travel the universe and observe existence?

i wish i didn't need water or food, or a body.
i just want to walk through walls, see in the dark, fly etc.

i've thought about becoming a spirit but i dont want to forget who i am and where i was born.
what if i forget everything once i leave my brain behind?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Your brain is just a device used to decode and code information on this plane, without a brain i like to think you move on to a bigger vessel for this info....a universal one.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

A good place to start would be to just sit back and stare at your avatar for some time. This would easily put you into some altered state and allow for your OBE to wander where ever you would like.

On a serious note, I'm with you. I would love to be able to travel where ever and when ever I wanted. Maybe some day when we get past those pesky physics problems, we could travel throughout the universe on a whim...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I've questioned recently if I'm ready to transmute to a higher plane of existence...At 20 years old lol. We are all here for a divine purpose, and shouldn't jump the gun that fast; live in the present and we will all ascend together

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

so ur god will let u fly around as a spirit over his universe ?? why not over him too?? so u could give him the love he wants too

more seriously i dont doubt that u would feel being wings from perceiving such powers amount of dirt living, like bacterias and ..butterflys

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think you're smoking too much of the good stuff, lol. First you lose your cell phone now you are talking about traveling the galaxy. Super cool dude!!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sounds like your talking about astro projection, try it out
. And if you were Talmud about killing yourself in the op don't do it. Life is beautiful and so so worth experiencing.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
We already live on a planet that is in a galaxy travelling through the universe.To me thats amazeing unbeleivable almost.Sounds like you want more than youve been given.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That would be my dream come true. I'd love to just watch. Travel through the galaxies, see all the planets, observe their life in action. Get near a super massive black hole if I could.
Just getting out into space would be amazing. I think Edgar Mitchell has talked about the feeling of wholeness astronauts get while they're out in space. Seeing the earth from out there puts things in a whole different perspective. Even just seeing the world from an airplane puts things in a different perspective.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

exactly, oh how wonderful it would be.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I do this literally as much as I can, I use my third eye stargate chakra system to travel to random various universes I have travelled to many places and observed many beings, not just observe but interact with them, I have received nothing but love and tranquility from this beings of other dimensions. I enable myself to become a soul and enter the spiritual worlds through some illegal activity that ATS is sketchy about. Mind you when I become a light being who travels at the speed of light as a free spirit it only lasts 10 earth minutes but it feels much longer on the other side since time doesn't exist. With this method I am able to lose self-consciousness and everything that is matter and become apart of the universal consciousness which is one big happy party where everyone is just dancing and having sex all over the place, this land I speak of is just pure paradise and I wish I was there 24/7 instead of 10 minutes.
edit on 18-4-2012 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
i've thought about becoming a spirit but i dont want to forget who i am and where i was born.
what if i forget everything once i leave my brain behind?

I've accepted the belief I exist inside my eternal soul, or at least I have some connection to it where all of my experiences are recorded - even more than I can process while being in the experience. The physical body is like a mold for the spirit to become something like it.

I believe who or whatever created the body tried to create something which would create independent self sustaining individuals to become like the body only more, at least in terms of how the body/senses/memory/thoughts/feelings functions. Until the day humanity figures out how memory works, people will keep having difficulties accessing their previously gathered information. But work on learning all of this sincerely and experiences will happen for anyone.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420

I do this literally as much as I can, I use my third eye stargate chakra system to travel to random various universes I have travelled to many places and observed many beings, not just observe but interact with them, I have received nothing but love and tranquility from this beings of other dimensions. I enable myself to become a soul and enter the spiritual worlds through some illegal activity that ATS is sketchy about. Mind you when I become a light being who travels at the speed of light as a free spirit it only lasts 10 earth minutes but it feels much longer on the other side since time doesn't exist. With this method I am able to lose self-consciousness and everything that is matter and become apart of the universal consciousness which is one big happy party where everyone is just dancing and having sex all over the place, this land I speak of is just pure paradise and I wish I was there 24/7 instead of 10 minutes.

wut.
i must ask you how you enter the spiritual worlds.
do you take drugs or something?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

i'd like to believe that, but i'm very confused atm, and beliefs are just coming and going constantly.
but perhaps you're right.

i'll think about that.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420

It is naturally produced in your pineal gland, it is released at birth, death and near death experiences...
ATS is iffy about amazing positive thing known as the spirit molecule.
www.thespiritmolecule.com...
It is very fun I love being a spirit I love being greeted and receiving love from all the beings on the different dimensions.

new topics

top topics

join