It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima: [Emergency] Coolant system of reactor 4 stopped

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Some more related info, dated today.

www.cospp.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

Excellent extra info thanks. Interesting it is from Tepco though - does this mean it is reliable? I would probably say the opposite and that it would be slanted in their favour?

It is also interesting to see that step 3 of their 3 step plan doesn't kick in for 30-40 years! Obviously, there will be significant scientific reasoning behind that but it does give them a nice amount of time for things to die down.......

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

I'm no expert on nuke plants but if i'm reading this right, the temperature will keep rising until blows????

What are the authorities doing about it?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't know much of the science behind it. Here is a link to the megathread with ongoing comments and analysis. Some excellent posters in there with great knowledge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And thanks to the poster above for his link on Tepco's take on the situation and clean-up process.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So I heard the sky is falling, again.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
According to Cayce this latest eruption of MT Etna could spell the end of one or more islands of Japan.

And then he says next comes Cali west coast. He doesn't differentiate between LA and SF.

Shortly to follow by East coast. At that point the fuel rods will be permanently cooled. "Great Lakes flowing into the

Gulf by way of the mighty Mississippi". "The British Isles will disappear in the twinkling of an eye".

Does any of this coincide with the latest earthquakes, rumblings, noises, booms, slides, and volcanoes?

Horizon project is right on the money. Prophecy is true.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Why would Mt Etna in Italy affect Japan in such a way?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

I wouldn't mind hosting a Japanese school for teen girls.........

I hope you are a teen...otherwise with your clown suit...that's pretty creepy. On topic, I watch the live cam a lot, and I am ready to record anything unusual. Someone recorded smoke coming from (3? not sure) a couple of weeks ago....I'll try to find that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here is one of the smoke....last month. I don't know if it was something intentional or what, but there it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
First, I haven't gotten over to the site I normally check for stuff out of Fuku which goes around the media and other stuff..I don't know what they're saying and leaking (no pun intended) out of there yet. My information comes from a mistake I made in choosing Fukushima and the Tsunami as my very first and BIG project when I got off the truck and decided to make a web site.

To that end.. I spent the better part of 3 months after that happened reading material, learning layman level nuclear topics and gathering/saving every scrap of data I could get on anything relating to TEPCO, Fukushima's Dai-Ichi and Dai-Ini plants (Dai-Ini is a about 7km down the coast) with all the tech specs the public domain held for all things related to it. Basically....an obsession is what it became. Months of it. By the end...I was so depressed and withdrawn by all I'd learned on this calamity, I'd just about given up...It's *THAT* bad and the only topic I've EVER learned about and felt true, deep black despair.
Make fun and give me hell though.. No.. I'm no professional on nuke topics. I'm just a guy who brought truth to the term that you CAN learn too much and some things can never be forgotten, once learned. All things in moderation, comes to mind as a saying as well. In this story and topic, my thirst for knowledge and zest for learning almost ruined my whole outlook on life. Thanks to TEPCO and one damned Earthquake in the worst place on Earth.

I wonder if Fukushima is the nuclear incident that Dannion Brinkley foresaw when he "died" in 1975 -- that would frighten the world "because radiation from the accident could spread everywhere and affect all of humankind"

Dannion Brinkley is the guy who was struck by lightening and died in 1975. While Dannion was "dead" he was greeted by beings of light who showed him scenes from the future.

He saw a number of things that seem to be unfolding, although the timing is off.

As an example, he saw that "Egyptians rioting in the streets while a voice told me that by 1997, Egypt would collapse as a democracy and be taken over by religious fanatics."

The "Voice's" timing was off -- the dominant group in Egypt now is the Muslim Brotherhood and its ilk.

He also foresaw the day when the US is no longer the No. 1 world power -- the US devastated by earthquakes.

Brinkley's book "Saved By the Light" was published in 1994.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
According to Cayce this latest eruption of MT Etna could spell the end of one or more islands of Japan.

And then he says next comes Cali west coast. He doesn't differentiate between LA and SF.

Shortly to follow by East coast. At that point the fuel rods will be permanently cooled. "Great Lakes flowing into the

Gulf by way of the mighty Mississippi". "The British Isles will disappear in the twinkling of an eye".

Does any of this coincide with the latest earthquakes, rumblings, noises, booms, slides, and volcanoes?

Horizon project is right on the money. Prophecy is true.

Nice to "see" another Cayce fan here. Actually, Cayce was specific in this case: look for the simultaneous eruption of Mt. Pelee in Martinique (Carribean) and Mt Etna in Sicily -- then three months AFTER those simultaneous eruptions, the West Coast will be hit with the first in a series of earthquakes that will eventually destroy it.

Cayce did not specify what would destroy New York City, only that it would happen after the destruction of the West Coast.

All of the British Isles are NOT expected to be destroyed -- the western coastal areas of Britain are in danger.

Cayce said that Northern Europe would be changed as in a twinkling of an eye.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes yes....I am an angry clown of sorts, so creepy was my intent as my sense of humor is horribly slanted....only I assure you I was joking.....about the Godzilla thing...I would actually open a displaced Japanese ladies dorm for misplaced lightly irradiated 18yr olds who just need to be held.

Seriously though, this is only gonna get worse before it gets better...China syndrome comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Well, I came back to check on what happened with this thread... I needed a break for a few days and this will be a short note and the last one I make for a long time on this line of discussion. This is just a topic I honestly can't deal with very well. It's the only one I can't compartmentalize and 'pretend' all is fine with so I can focus on other things. Anyway.. for anyone wondering, this is the thread and that is the reason the bunny hopped off for a couple days rest.

Having said that after feeling a little awkward in coming back without saying anything....I wanted to reply on what you said specifically.

He saw a number of things that seem to be unfolding, although the timing is off.

As an example, he saw that "Egyptians rioting in the streets while a voice told me that by 1997, Egypt would collapse as a democracy and be taken over by religious fanatics."

I want to just drop a simple note on this. If anyone is curious on more, my U2U box works.
For the public mention, I just needed to say that I think you're right..and wrong. The events are right..the time IS off..but, not really. The timing SHOULD have been what you say and I'll bet cash money I'm not the only one at ATS who sees that and says the same thing......even if they'd NEVER repeat that anywhere else or aloud.

The events are right, the Timeline changed. Several times, in fact. Funny thing though....you can't escape fate and all the changes did were delay and postpone. NO manner of meddling has seemed to change the end result.....just the twists and turns in the garden path leading there. Hence... Fuku isn't a topic, it's a statement. It's a statement made by a big guy in a black robe with beady little red eyes and a BIG Scythe used to cull the herd.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i am in tokyo at the moment, the scary thing is, apart from the constant shakes is that the stores here sell gieger counters like our stores sell cheap lighters

different colours, styles etc

japanese people don't seem put out in the slightest

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfboss1
i am in tokyo at the moment, the scary thing is, apart from the constant shakes is that the stores here sell gieger counters like our stores sell cheap lighters

different colours, styles etc

japanese people don't seem put out in the slightest

I suspect that when people are forced to live with something like this, part of them refuses to fully absorb the problem. They have to function in this environment -- what good would it do them to panic in the streets or fall into despair.

They have to act as if everything is copasetic so they can go on with their lives. But part of them is very aware of reality -- hence the geiger counters everywhere.

We could be facing the same kind of thing -- but the US is a huge land mass compared to Japan.

I hope this is not as bad as we fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join