It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry Behind Hurricanes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I know this sounds crazy but you can change weather. John Kerry is rich, he can afford to hire people, scientists, and people willing to help.

Why would John Kerry do such a thing?????

Because he knows Florida would be going to Bush. In fact before Jeanne, Ivan, Frances, Charley they were concerned about the WOT. They felt Bush would handle it better

However, After the hurricanes hit people will be more concerned about economics and other issues that John Kerry will be useful.

Florida is a key state for Kerry. He will find this election hard to win if he dosn't get it.

Hurricanes are a big problem.

John Kerry probably set them up?

Is there any reasonable doubt that he didn't aid the hurricanes?

DISCLAIMER:Not a joke, but an idea.

He is rich! If you were running for president and you had 200 million dollars, what would you do. You could easily get reseach teams together and find an answer to make hurricanes grow

Just one of the many thoughts of Mysticalunicorn at 1 in the morning.

I am going to bed.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Mystical, you might be interested in this...

www.snopes.com...

Hope that link works for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
While I believe that Kerry is a traitor and is unfit to be President, I don't think he can conjure up a storm whenever he wants. Couldn't he then just send a hurricane over to Washington and blow Bush away (not unlike what happened to the British after they captured Washington)? And the government is far richer, so couldn't it make a bunch of thunderstorms and the like over Iranian and N. Korean nuclear facilities? Not feasible, as far as I know.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know much.

new topics

join