It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud bang across UK - MOD investigates.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Helicopter passenger tells of Typhoon jet drama over Bath...... A racehorse owner has told how the helicopter he was flying in was targetted by two RAF fighter jets in a scare over Bath....... The helicopter – owned by a plant hire firm in Dorset – was taking 47-year-old Anthony Knott home from a race meeting at Aintree when it sparked the drama on Thursday evening.

www.thisissomerset.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Came across this after a post on another link lead me onto it, very interesting, Something created the noise, some even speculated that it came from an unknown event in the atmosphere.
Here in the 21st century with the tr3b a known aircraft and known to be electro gravitic, prowling the skies, i saw this craft myself in bournemouth in 1996, i was with an officer in the british army, from the royal engineers a captain.
His dad was an air traffic controller and as such he had a great interest in aircraft throughout his boyhood, both of us saw it, three large lights in a triangle shape, a single larger light in the middle, all an orange colour, not far from the seafront and at an altitude of around 150meters.
Cosmopheres and charged particle weapons do not seem so far fetched nowadays, not knowing what i know anyway.

In late 1977 and early 1978, there was a strange rash of giant AIR BOOMS along the east coast of the United States and elsewhere. These air booms were NEVER satisfactorily explained, by either the government, the scientific establishment, or the news media. They could NOT be positively identified with any particular Super Sonic Transport plane (SST) or other aircraft, and indeed they were MUCH LOUDER than aircraft sonic booms.

"The giant airbooms were actually caused by Russian Cosmospheres firing CHARGED- PARTICLE BEAMS down into the atmosphere in a DEFOCUSED MODE (spread out) for the purpose of announcing their presence to the WAR-MONGERS in the United States Pentagon, (2-9-78 WR)"

If someone would care to look at what was happening on the international stage at this moment in time between the UK and RUSSIA, or on the few days before the booms were heard across the UK there may be some evidence of threats or tension between the countries.
The fact these noises have been reported 20 years earlier and never explained, helps me to accept that technology has reached a point beyond what we would generally regard as being the truth, and my truth is already much stranger than yours, and, entirely based in reality.
Breshnev implied the russians had a branch of technology in the early 60's that made nuclear weapons "inconsequential".
I always thought that was scalar technology, but, hand in hand with scalar technology comes a myriad of research tracks and technologies not far removed from this kind of weaponry.

RUSSIA’S SPACE TRIAD OF STAR WARS WEAPONS

And no, i don't for one second believe the helicopter story, i don't believe a single word out of the establishment.

edit on 4-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join