It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech by Haim Harari on War on Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well...

I have been in a discussion that was locked by the administration, about a thread that was deleted...

Well...here is the ( Copy and Paste, please forgive me for doing it, but the Administration of this board doesn't allow the coping and pasting od info ) ...

And I got a Warn on a quote, so here it is in Italics...

The root of the trouble is that this entire Moslem region is totally dysfunctional, by any standard of the word, and would have been so even if Israel would have joined the Arab league and an independent Palestine would have existed for 100 years. The 22 member countries of the Arab league, from Mauritania to the Gulf States, have a total population of 300 millions, larger than the US and almost as large as the EU before its expansion. They have a land area larger than either the US or all of Europe. These 22 countries, with all their oil and natural resources, have a combined GDP smaller than that of Netherlands plus Belgium and equal to half of the GDP

www.worldthreats.com...

Please read the entire information from the link, ( you will be supprised at what it contains )....

new topics

join