It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO BUILDERS and how ATS sucks!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

seriously people, have you all de-evolved to creatures this low? I thought I would find some serious people here, serious discussion, but have only run up against a wall of cynics. ATS SUCKS.

Perhaps your ability to attract a crowd and get all the attention you want is what really sucks.

edit on 12-4-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Living with your mother because you are injured is not "pathetic". I would be in the same boat if I didn't have a wife who cares enough to stay with me.
Your expectations of others might need some work though - you complain about your subscribers on Youtube.

Who is letting who down here?

Sorry if I might sound a bit cold but you've been rather harsh towards the entire membership on ATS, which incidentally has some really great people.
I hope things look up for you, your frustration is pretty apparent.

All the best,
ATA

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by schuyler
Let's see here. A 41 year old male living with (or "off") his mother who's work experience is driving trucks claims to have figured out UFOs. Nobody anywhere jumps up to flood him with cash, therefore ATS sucks.

There is something very, very wrong with this picture. Can't quite place it though.

Yeah I gotta admit, not sure why those personal elements were added in. Who cares? I mean, what does that have to do with the thread-topic?

This is just another example of how ATS is getting weirder and weirder.

It's the chain of logic that bother me here. He gives us a "Nobody likes me so I'll go eat worms" kind of personal story, then concludes ATS sucks. yet he never posted his plans here. Apparently there is some stuff on YouTube. The way I read his story is that he basically wants someone from ATS to go build a flying saucer based on his plans and he's angry that no one has. WHAT PLANS????? How can he be angry at ATS when he's never even given anyone the opportunity to look?

Even if he can't work, he can type. He can pull together a prospectus. He can draw up plans. he can explain his theories of propulsion. But he has not done that. He says he has some YouTube subscribers but doesn't even give a link. Are we all supposed to guess WTH he is talking about here?

As a potential investor in new technology his story does not inpire confidence in me. If he wants someone else to invest time and effort in building his invention, then the onus is upon him to explain it in a way that makes sense. He also must present himself in a way that that shows he knows what he is talking about. Yet what he has done here is the exact opposite, which is part of the point of my post.

Given the information the OP has posted here, would YOU invest money toward this project? $10,000? $1,000? $100? Would you even invest a dollar? Of course not. Why not? Because on its face, i.e.: Based on what has been presented so far, the story is not credible.
edit on 4/12/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What I don't get, is we have all these people claiming to know how to build UFOs, Stan Deyo in this thread for instance: Stan Deyo - Antigravity

and over all this time, we've yet to see a darn thing come from it.
Stan Deyo was making these claims some 30 years ago in the 70s Documentary "UFOs are Here!"

How many decades of knowing how to build a UFO does it take to construct a small scale proof of concept vehicle?
Build one the size of a lawnmower, or even smaller, or larger depending on your means. You could build it out of 2x4s and styrofoam just to demonstrate the power plant.

It doesn't have to be pretty. It just has to work enough to demonstrate the claims.

If you can type out a ranty, then you can probably put together a small scale model. You may even be able to get some neighborhood kids to help you out.

You don't even post your designs for scrutiny. Regardless the scrutiny those designs get, and regardless the criticisms, with full and complete designs posted, I'm pretty sure someone, somewhere will poke at the designs and even attempt to make them happen regardless of whether they let you know about them.

Further, have you considered that your idea might even be dangerous or life threatening? There very well could be a real reason why you have not heard back from those few people you claim showed some initial interest. Could it be possible they tried building your contraption and as a result were hospitalized or even killed?
Could this also be the real reason why you haven't built one yourself?

Post your plans. As a former truck driver living with his mom, you don't have much credibility. Just saying. No insult intended. Post your plans and give us a small scale working demonstration model.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join