It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO BUILDERS and how ATS sucks!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have to say I've become extremely disappointed with what I've found in the way of people to connect with here on ATS.
I've spent all my life, nearly 41 now, researching extremely hard to find information on ufo craft of various types, even finding the key solution to particle physics field unification in the process of this venture, which explains how it all works, gravity, anti-gravity, free energy, zero point energy, etc....
My only problems are ;
A: nobody seems to care. I may have a few lousy subscribers on youtube, maybe one or two of them might actually have listened close enough and be motivated enough to build their own machines or finish one's they've started (they haven't told me about it.)
B: I can't work, I have nerve damage in my neck, recurring herniated disc problems in upper back and neck from a navy injury; which they refuse to fix by the way. They will not pay for an MRI. I've filled out forms trying , they keep giving me the run-around.

So I'm pathetically living off my mother now. I was driving commercial trucks for over 10 years off and on, never holding a job for long because of this worsening problem.

So even though I can explain to everyone EVERY DETAIL on how ufos are ifos, how they work, show plans for them even, I don't ever see anyone after all these years having any interest in ACTUALLY BUILDING ONE!
So what is the point to this ATS in the first place?
So we can all be cynics, sitting back and complaining that we don't have one?
So we can say "HEY , I WANT PROOF FROM THE GOV' ABOUT UFO TECH OR ELSE!!!" '

seriously people, have you all de-evolved to creatures this low?
I thought I would find some serious people here, serious discussion, but have only run up against a wall of cynics.
ATS SUCKS.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sorry for your current predicament mate, but not ALL UFOs are home built

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

I, simply put, want to believe that we are not alone and that unidentified ships may belong to extra-terrestrials.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

ATS SUCKS.

You know where the door is....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
so why don´t you call for the help from some of your friends and let THEM build the UFO.

I mean i wouldn´t want to ´waste´ my time building a UFO that probably isn´t going to work anyway.

If you have it all figured out it shouldn´t be hard to rally up some people and build that UFO of yours.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I see that you have not posted any of that info in here, and a link to one of your youtubes could help shed some light of your thoughts.
Something something 2'nd line.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Let's see here. A 41 year old male living with (or "off") his mother who's work experience is driving trucks claims to have figured out UFOs. Nobody anywhere jumps up to flood him with cash, therefore ATS sucks.

There is something very, very wrong with this picture. Can't quite place it though.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I know some people will claim I don't help the cause by making lame threads but I too see nothing but cynics and rude members poking fun at people who TRY to discuss this matter regardless if their material doesn't pass the stink-test.

I don't know what's going on here but it's just not the same. We have Mods who are supposed to MODERATE a thread but instead, inject heir opinions which ultimately starts the 100th Monkey-meets-The Lemming process.

As far as UFO builders, it's pretty much a known fact that we have man-made ones and alien ones. Not sure what more there is to find out. All it takes is one of either to know, there's more going on than what we're being told.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That one gave me a good chuckle...

Thanks....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Let's see here. A 41 year old male living with (or "off") his mother who's work experience is driving trucks claims to have figured out UFOs. Nobody anywhere jumps up to flood him with cash, therefore ATS sucks.

There is something very, very wrong with this picture. Can't quite place it though.

Yeah I gotta admit, not sure why those personal elements were added in. Who cares? I mean, what does that have to do with the thread-topic?

This is just another example of how ATS is getting weirder and weirder.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Are you able to share the plans with detailed instructions?

Would be a big help.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Orrrrrrr.......

You could find a site that ISN'T full of conspiracy buffs looking for people to support their half-baked ideas, and try selling your theories to a magazine that everyone reads.

Oh, of course...there's a reason no one listens to UFO threads. It's because it always proves either a hoax or a hot, steaming pile of [censored].

Well, you can always try again. That's what the other trolls do.

In any case, if you don't like the site, don't use it. It's as simple as that. You aren't paid to use this site, nor are you paying for the privilege. This site could ban you for the giggles. You are here because you are given the opportunity to say your piece.

Don't let it go to your head.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I can fully understand where you are coming from,as I have also studied the physics/engineering behing disc craft,being particularly interested in the work of Coanda,schauberger,Tesla and Miethe.And in short
I do not for one minute believe in the ET origin of unusually shaped craft,nor do I expect any government to come clean re the craft in their posession

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

My sincere condolences on your personal and health issues.

What you need to understand is, we deal with hoaxers on a frequent basis. Alien members, time travellers, celebrities, and einsteins all included. Yes, everyone here is skeptical and cynical after they've been around a while. It's nothing personal, and it's not all about you.

If you are sincere in what you're saying, then give us a taste in a thread. We do have some scientists here who can understand what you're talking about, and can translate if you feel it's above our heads.

You might also try getting some investors involved. Just be careful of middle men.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

My sincere condolences on your personal and health issues.

What you need to understand is, we deal with hoaxers on a frequent basis. Alien members, time travellers, celebrities, and einsteins all included. Yes, everyone here is skeptical and cynical after they've been around a while. It's nothing personal, and it's not all about you.

If you are sincere in what you're saying, then give us a taste in a thread. We do have some scientists here who can understand what you're talking about, and can translate if you feel it's above our heads.

You might also try getting some investors involved. Just be careful of middle men.

Either that or...

He better get those melons to Toledo...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

even finding the key solution to particle physics field unification in the process of this venture, which explains how it all works, gravity, anti-gravity, free energy, zero point energy, etc....

What a claim... If it was true, that would make you just about the most important human being in history

Why are you wasting your great genius trying to convice us here at ATS? Go publish your findings in a scientific journal and claim your nobel prize and a spot on the cover of time magazine.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

UFO BUILDERS and how ATS sucks!,

I couldn't get much past the title...forgive me but why would I want to?

Okay...that's out of my system...I'll go see if you had anything intelligent to say in the OP!

ETA: Yep...nothing worth reading...you summarized your intellect nicely here:

I thought I would find some serious people here, serious discussion, but have only run up against a wall of cynics.
ATS SUCKS.

edit on 12-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Or you could try modeling sites that sell models of all sorts and see if they already have the model kits for you and you can build them yourself.

Or do a google and find somebody you can hire to build them for you.

A couple of really simple solutions for you there.

You have to keep in mind, for most people, UFOs and conspiracy beliefs are for the fringe elements of society and most are simply not interested in dealing with these unusual subjects.

Despite the claims of the UFO and CTers themselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by omegazap
A: nobody seems to care.

So, what you seem to be saying is that because hardly anyone shares your passion to the point of your personal frustration over lack of interest -- ATS sucks?

How can you make that connection?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by omegazap
A: nobody seems to care.

So, what you seem to be saying is that because hardly anyone shares your passion to the point of your personal frustration over lack of interest -- ATS sucks?

How can you make that connection?

Breaking out the popcorn for this answer.

I always get this impression of the Wizard behind the curtain whenever Skeptic makes his presence known.
I almost feel compelled to bow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join