It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Who knows, maybe.

I would imagine that it's far easier to find some genetic disease which only affects a certain populace and let that get out somehow, than to force people into camps.

T

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I had heard of Rex84 before, probably in one of Nord Davis' pamphlets.

During orientation at my last job, working for a federal government contractor, we were told, in response to a question, that yes, we do own you. A gasp ran through our small group, and the suit quickly backpedaled. I took note, however - we, all of us, are viewed as a Human Resource, and our handlers think they can do whatever they want to/with us. They, as the Club of Rome, have stated that they want a smaller resource base [how's that ("smaller resource base") as a phrase that covers up the very thing it mentions?] and they take great delight in making that resource base smaller. I observe the shift toward dealing with the dead as mere Hazardous Waste, and I worry...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I do not agree that your assessment is the purpose of FEMA camps. I think the only real issue with race is on the internet. That's the only place normal people see racial issues on full blast. I go to work every day and I work with people of all backgrounds. There is no problem. We eat, laugh and work together. We hang out some weekends. There is no problem in public that I see...and I live near a very large military base and we have people from all backgrounds and walks of life here. It's beautiful. Maybe if you live in some ignorant small town comprised of one demographic and everyone is xenophobic to some degree, there may be some tension especially from older generations of people stuck on old paradigms.

Forgive me if I am wrong but it seems as if you among other posters here on this site have been stirring the proverbial pot and *making* race an issue since this whole Zimmerman case began. It's not a good look on anyone to act this way, especially since we all are the same essentially. If you wind up hurt, the blood you receive to save your hide may well be from a Black or Asian person. Your body still recognizes it as blood as long as it's your compatible type. And none of us are any different "race", I find that notion absurd. We are all human, if we weren't, for just one example: a Korean woman would not be able to have a baby with a Black man and have a totally normal and healthy baby human. I should know since I'm here.

Maybe re-read the motto of this place and think about what you are saying. Is this what you want to see in America or something? Sounds like you're really stoked about such backwardness. You seem on the offensive and defensive, so I hope you don't take offense to my post but even if you do, oh well.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Originally posted by wWizard

Originally posted by GmoS719
I don't think this is plausible. The United States is killing leaders for "human rights".
IF they tried the super powers of the world would take action.
Plus what would TPTB benefit from this?

Does the term "Aryan Race" come to mind? That's the purpose. A race of interbreeding humans with high IQ's. Thats seems to be their plan.

Does the name "Adolf Hitler" come to mind?
Tried it, didn't work.

Or did it?

Maybe this was just an extended pause in his master plan?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
this is far more plausible than many seem to think,and to those that do not think that the american people would stand for this,well,that reminds me of a kissinger quote about u n troops marching down los angeles(look it up).if zimmermann gets off free,i see nation wide rioting,imagine LA scale riots going on in 15 to 20 major cities at the same time.the random beatings of whites,(hell thats happening now imagine after zim gets off)the looting.white folks will be too scared to even go to the grocery store,and thats when even the most liberal of people will go along,out of fear.hell they may even be gratefull to their government for "saving" them.i hope this does not happen but the ducks do seem to be lining up.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

after reading your post... I must commend you for planning backwards.... the last paragraph.... knowing while then after your post you added a kinda compressed low key description of the writing above knowing some or most were going to scroll down and boom they saw that last thing you wrote.... I went back and read it all, just because that caught my eye... Nice topic and post... looking forward to reading more of your finds and opinions... I like em. and thanx again

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

Ha ha ha. Man, there are bigger issues than the color of someone's skin going on in America now. Most people are hustling to keep a roof over their heads and feed their kids, now do you really see people having the time to devote to being scared to go to a grocery store where their friends might work or where they have to work? Man, this is not 1952. This is a different America and those same sets of tricks that divided people back then aren't going to work anymore.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

You missed an important note:

If you truly think every black citizen will be rounded up and exterminated, then you're on another planet. It is literally impossible to carry out this horrendous plan. I know, we should never say "never" or keep in mind that "it could happen here too" thought processes but in reality, no. This will not happen and thank goodness for that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Op you make a small point. One i did not read in your post. First off you included latinos,mexicans, what ever the PC term is these days.. When your great grand pa was spewing out his idea's. And back in that time latinos were a very small part of the equasion, very small.

So TPTB had to let 25 million illegals walk across our pourous southern border in order for this race war eradicate the blacks & latinos to take place. Get real. Even though i beleive in FEMA CAMPS i beleive there purpose is not for a holocaust on black folks. Plus let's not throw that word around to much (holocaust) The jews may call "Do we Cheatem & How" and sue your arse off for copyright infringement.

The armed populace of this nation will not let that happen.Black ,white, latino, whatever damn color you are will pick up arms and fight. All 7 out of 10 of us that own more than one gun, have some to lend out now don't we.
The FEMA camps will be used except we all will be in them for more reasons than we all think. A race war is the least of my worries.

No electricty, no water, no infrastructure, no hospitals, roving bands of armed folks looting for their basic needs. Law & Order gone the way of the dinosaur, no telecommunication, thats is much more to worry about than a race war/holocaust on blacks/hispanics. I would believe that all the Indian tribes we eradicated will rise up and take back what is rightfully theirs before a holocaust on people of color.. Divide & Conquer has worked since the dawn of time....still does all too well. We let TPTB divide us, we know what comes next.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HoppedUp

im from a small town where everyone knows each other,so i dont see it happening here but in the big cities its going to be nuckingfuts.as far as people being to busy just trying to keep a roof over their heads,well yeah people are stressed,the economy stinks,it wouldnt take much to break the camels back,kinda makes my point,people have enough sh8t on their plates as it is.anyways these are scenarios that i hope do not come to fruition,but its a possibility right?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmmm, what's going to happen to the blacks and hispanics that work for FEMA?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

same thing that happened to the jews that worked as guards in the concentration camps,they thought that they would be spared but we know what happened to them as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
I gave one family as an EXAMPLE. It will be like that all over, not one isolated incident.
Can we qualify this as a prediction? If so, this event will probably happen right after comet Elenin strikes, Nibiru returns, Y2K, aliens disclosed, gulf of mexico ocean floor caves in, solar flare kills us all, jesus returns, global economy collapses, etc. etc.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

are you implying that it will not happen because obama is pres?because in a way he would be perfect for this to unfold.think about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123
same thing that happened to the jews that worked as guards in the concentration camps,they thought that they would be spared but we know what happened to them as well.
Right, except these people work close together with their white and asian friends. They ARE friends. You seriously think they are going to round up their friends and exterminate them? If this happened, they would have more than just the hispanics and blacks to worry about. They would also have to worry about the non-racist whites and asians.

Also, much of the U.S. military is composed of blacks and hispanics. How's that going to work out? Do you think their white and asian brothers in the military are going to turn on them?
edit on 13-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

alot of germans and german jews worked together and were friends,but then the propaganda starts and voila,man look at the media just pouring oil on the fire now imagine if zimmerman gets off.like i said these are what ifs,and i hope that people dont fall for it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123

alot of germans and german jews worked together and were friends,but then the propaganda starts and voila,man look at the media just pouring oil on the fire now imagine if zimmerman gets off.like i said these are what ifs,and i hope that people dont fall for it.

Things like this have happened before and there was no one rounded up and put in camps to be exterminated. Remember Rodney King? That was crazy, yet........

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I was realllly enjoying reading this until I was thrown for a loop by that last bit.

A few things:

Good:
You are a very a good writer. And I really DO appreciate you not "leading me into a furnace" if it came to that, and instead defending me............

To Keep in Mind:
The "operation" is on a "need to know bases". No one except for the very people putting the plan into motion knows the whole thing. It's possible that your grandfather - considering the historical circumstances- you know....just had race on the brain.

Another thing:
If this was just a nice bit of fiction writing - it was cool but needs a little bit more plausible motivation for the antagonist..

Also - is it racist that?
Asians are always included with "whites" (by younger white people) when it comes to these ATS theories??

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

"I brought up the possibility of the government slowly working to take away our rights as part of a several-step plan towards global domination. She said almost shocked, "Your great-grandfather used to talk about that kind of stuff." I stopped and asked her about it. She didn't say much, but noted that grandpa Joe used to warn my mother, aunt, and uncle, that the US government was going to slowly take away the rights of the American people."

What else would you expect from a country that was founded in 1776 by Freemasons?
What was also organised in 1776: the Illuminati, to oversee the New World Order.
America is the New World.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join