It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Certainly a plausible theory.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I know your theory is possible, but I don't think it could happen to the point of some ethnic genocide. There are too many of all races here in the US that would never allow that to happen.

The manipulators can stir that pot all they want. They may even get pockets of action and reaction, but those communities had it coming. They will have allowed themselves to be manipulated on both sides of the conflict. But for it to happen on a national level is just unimaginable.

I would never condone it, I know plenty in my community of many colors, that would never condone it.

We cannot allow ourselves to be swayed by stupidity and anger.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Might be interested in page 2-2 of this PDF. Capabilities image.

www.watchmenfaithministries.com...

Exploiting ethnic, cultural, religious, or economic differences is all part of the 1994 US Psychological war plan. Later editions dropped the direct reference to this so they could be politically correct but they still do it. But the real question is? Why are they at war with the US public? Because they want your funding for the intelligence industrial complex and the military industrial complex. Yes we never learned from that warning about just the military industrial complex we doubled down with a new intelligence industrial complex and Homeland Security. The war on terror or the war on the public?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
just like you can never take over a plane with a boxcutter again, you'll never be able to round up people on trains and take them to "camp" either

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
just like you can never take over a plane with a boxcutter again, you'll never be able to round up people on trains and take them to "camp" either

The Nazis did it, and the people they did it to weren't so dumb, were they?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Liberals. Conservatives. Gotta love labels, huh? Any way, liberals didn't put O in power. If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

Vast amount of black on white crime? Yeah, right.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think that one thing that people need to realize is that:

The people in Germany had NO idea about these camps, heck, even the US didn't know about them (allegedly) until they were liberated.
I'm sure that theres TONS of stuff going on right under our noses that even WE don't know about.

I think that it is a possibility. thank you for the post, OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Facing the truth is not racist....

The “New Century Foundation” studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justice’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communication’s Division, 304-625-4995. They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities. Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery. Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife. Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher. The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic. Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery. Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic. Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served. Continue reading on Examiner.com Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com www.examiner.com... xzz1rsfZHLXk

www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I will stand shoulder-to-shoulder to defend to the death against any person of any color from being fed into a furnace because of their color. An illegal order such as this would not be issued in today's armed forces as upon hearing that order, the issuing officer would be immediately arrested by the subordinates as demanded of them by the UCMJ. Been part of an armed force since Aug 1971 as either active duty or contractor and I promise you, this fear will never happen in an American armed force on a large scale. Localized instances of law-breaking, treason and mutiny are always possible but they will be stomped on.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
wow, ummm i kinda find this to be way out there. im not a sheep or anything but......for one it took me forever to read and the MEER thought of exterminating blacks and all other skin not colored white or yellow is a sick display of the kkk we are better than that if i were standing next to a black man and his family i would be like the modern day harriet tubman and the underground railroad. im around 30 and im in the group that believes were all pink in the middle.

edit on 12-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

I read the article and a few comments and just decided I'd stop at yours... nothing personal. I am like you, we all bleed the same color.

I'm a "white" if you want to call me that man, 36, veteran of the US Army and spent 7 years working in Afghanistan. So I have a very diverse background.

It's very evident that racism is alive and well. People have not changed over the past 120 years. Society has changed by implementing laws, rules..etc. Deep down, people are still the same, the animal instincts still show when people don't believe anyone is watching or when emotions are out of control. Here's what i'm leading to....

WHAT MAKES ANYONE THINK THAT IT'S THE BLACKS OR HISPANICS THAT ARE IN-LINE TO BE EXTERMINATED? Using numbers alone, I understand that blacks and hispanics represent a much smaller percentage of the population, however; using the same article above, who is in the key positions? African American people. Ask yourself this question, since when is it okay for someone to stand on national television and call for the bounty, dead or alive of another man, offering money and not be arrested? Since when have you seen different parties allowed to stand up and preach their agendas without repercussion? The Black Panther party has done just that and continues to do so without any repercussions. If the KKK party did something like that...all hell would break loose. The white people are so afraid of the term "racist" that they do everything in their power to stay away from it....it leaves the door wide open!

Standing on the outside looking in regarding this article...I don't know if that's what is going to happen...but if you were right...I think you have the wrong race picked for extermination. Our government is on a totalitarian takeover anyway and it's obvious our President isn't going to change...maybe ever... so maybe it's time to open our eyes to everything that's going on around us and realize that the color of our skin is what keeps us down as a race in general.

the only way to protect against something like this is for everyone to put hatred aside and realize we are one color and it's not going to be too long in the future until we all will be shades of the same color. our government is what is the problem right now'!!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The New Century Foundation is nonprofit organization founded in 1994 to study immigration and race relations. From 1994 to 1999 its activities received considerable funding by the Pioneer Fund,[1][2][3] and has been described as a white supremacist group.[4]

The organization is headed by founder Jared Taylor and is known primarily for publishing American Renaissance. Taylor advocates voluntary segregation as a natural expression of racial solidarity while denying that his views constitute white supremacism. Viewing societal problems as racial and religious in nature, Taylor upholds racial homogeneity as the key to peaceful coexistence. He sees Japan as an exemplar of a racially homogenous society, and views Asians generally as genetically superior in intelligence to whites. He also view whites as genetically superior in intelligence to blacks.[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org...

You qouted a racist group.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Something just occured to me.
I see more and more people saying that they will die trying to keep people from being put into these camps, but what if this is the plan? I know this may sound absurd, but bear with me please.
What if a false flag event is planned and rumors are started that cause people to believe that it's starting? This would cause all sorts of issues, which would lead to even more confusion. Suddenly, we're all fighting and dying to save people from these camps, when it isn't even happening.
Even if they did start rounding up people and placing them into these camps, people are still willing to die for them. This is actually great for the PTB, too. Not only do they plan on exterminating certain ones, but they also get a twofer since the do gooders are willing to die as well.
Not saying that I'd not die for a good cause, but the PTB seem to be starting a true win win situation for themselves. Genocide of races and depopulation of those against the NWO at the same time. It's a dream come true for them.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I can't see that happening here since but you never know .. If one race is being exterminted in any camps that would be the "peoples" enemy...

and God will not save them .....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have it on solid authority from an un-named source who is super-important that FEMA caps will be like summer camp, and we be forced to make macaroni macrame.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Read the book of Revelation, it will tell you who those camps are for and why they were built and what will happen to people who are caught and sent there. It's going to make Aushwitz look like a day at Disney World. The slow elimination of the Bill of Rights and our Constitution is all is part of the plan, bought to you by the Bilderbergs and the Illuminati and their master Satan.

All the poisons in our water, the chemicles in our food, the ammonia (poisonous to humans, which is why we piss it out) injected into beef that goes to steakhouses and restaurants like MacDonalds. All the food we eat comes in prepackaged boxes and bags with all kinds of crap in it. There is no holistic food anymore, Monsanto has seen to that, and then we have Big Pharma pumping us full of vaccines with all kinds of nasty effluents that cause nasty neurological disorders like the Guillain-Barre syndome.

We're slowly being euthanized and "TPTB" the Illuminati are the ones pushing the plungerful of cyanide into our veins as more and more couples go on fertility drugs in efforts to bear children, when 100 years ago they were popping them out like candy from a gumball machine. Fertility rates dropping and this is their "softkill" solution, to chemically neuter us all for the sake of obeying the Georgia Guidestones and reducing the worlds population of 500 million manageable slaves, the deep underground bunkers and the threats of "alien invasions" and that humanity must unite to drive back the invaders who are really not aliens but Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) coming to reclaim his throne and his world from his enemy Satan and his butt-buddies the illuminati. Yeah this is all connected, right down to the global warming BS when it's not the planet that is getting hotter but our star cranking up the heat with all the crazy CME's being blasted at us and melting our ice caps which will cause mass flooding and screw with the weather in ways mankind has never even imagined in tandem with all the nasty earthquakes set to the 188 day cycle as Nibiru makes a suicide dive at Earth.
edit on 12-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Not that I think it likely to happen in just this way, the reason is as simple as it is old, "Divide and Conquer".

Cheers,

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

can we please leave religion out of the equation. its very unsettling to me that todays people take a book thats been frankensteined to death so seriously. read the original bible not suffering from the twisted truths. either way if EACH of us had a choice to help the person of another ethnicity who was in trouble would you. and if only the aryan survive thats such cock and bull because otherwise there would be only what 100,000 perfect people on the planet??????

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Oh. You mean the Book of Enoch?
I don't know if I'd rather deal with FEMA or flesh eating giants with two rows of sharp teeth. I've got some thinking to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I wasn't quoting the group, I was quoting the facts from their sources namely the FBI...

but you would have to read it to know that.

The article was from the examiner.....I guess if you are looking for racism you will find it everywhere.
edit on 12-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join