It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have come to a sudden realization over the past few days. I relented from posting it when I realized it so I could have time to gather a little online information. I was only able to come up with some scant information, but I believe the hypothesis I have drawn may be the ultimate answer. I believe I may know the true purpose of FEMA camps and martial law in America, and it's not what you think.

This might seem a little long to some, so I will add a "Too long; didn't read" section at the end of this post.

This goes back to WWII. My great-grandfather served as an officer. I don't know too much about his service during the great war, and I know even less about the service he did after the war. After the war ended, my great-grandfather, who we will call "Joe", entered into government work. Now, the details of what agency he worked for or any of that info is scarce. My own grandfather doesn't even know who he worked for. The only thing we know about him, is he dealt in counter-intelligence.

Fast-forward to about 5 years ago, when I first became interested in conspiracy-related topics. I skipped school in 11th grade so I could stay home and watch Zeitgeist with no interruptions. I became familiar with ATS, and as time went on, learned to double-check sources and information. I realized that not everything you hear is true. I began testing the waters with my family. I would bring up various topics starting with my mother. Things got interesting at this point.

I brought up the possibility of the government slowly working to take away our rights as part of a several-step plan towards global domination. She said almost shocked, "Your great-grandfather used to talk about that kind of stuff." I stopped and asked her about it. She didn't say much, but noted that grandpa Joe used to warn my mother, aunt, and uncle, that the US government was going to slowly take away the rights of the American people. I was shocked to say the least. I knew that everything I had researched was NOT unfounded kooky conspiracy bull. I knew it had to have at the very least, SOME truth to it.

Fast-forward again to a few weeks ago at a family get-together. My grandfather, the son of Grandpa Joe, was talking to me quietly in the corner. He knew I was into conspiracy-related things and knew that I was somewhat "in the know" ( I'm in the military, but I'm not necessarily 'in-the-know'), and I guess he had decided that now was a good time to let me in on a secret. "This whole country is going to be at war soon." he said. "Grandpa Joe told me a few things before he began to lose his memory. He told me the government was one day, going to allow blacks to rise to positions of power in the US, and then-" he moved his hand downward in a karate chop fashion "they are going to exterminate them."

I didn't know what to say. Could this be true? Maybe the plans of TPTB have changed over the last 50 years? I was certain that the government was going to enslave ALL races. But then I began to think... about Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Obama, Jesse Jackson, Trayvon Martin. The pot of racial hatred being stirred. Blacks ARE beginning to turn on whites over this one shooting. They ARE inciting violence, they ARE trying to play the race war game. And then I realized.. it's all a plan that was hashed out over 50 years ago that was just now coming to fruition.

After doing some research, I came across what is called "King Alfred's Plan." I could only find a wiki on it, and one other site about it. Neither are very reliable, but at this point I think it is the most plausible outcome of what is happening. We will probably see Zimmerman walk free, followed by an uprising of an angered black community that has allied itself with the hispanic community. From there, it will most likely be blacks and hispanics vs whites and asians.

Here is the wiki on King Alfred's Plan... Wiki
And here is the website about it... KAP site

I have realized that this is the horrifying truth: Martial law and FEMA camps are NOT for the entire American public. They are there to round up anyone who is not white or asian, and exterminate with extreme prejudice. It will most likely be an international effort. The US will not receive any objections from other nations, for they will most likely be doing it in their country as well. It will be the Holocaust of the milennia. The opinions of ATS'ers I have seen over the last two weeks is that blacks are asking for it at this point. Don't you see? They even have us in on it. When the time comes, some of you will support them in this genocide. I am horrified about what I have discovered, and I believe that this is the absolute truth of what is to come for America and the rest of the world.

TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ: The uprising of minorities in the US will be followed by a modern-day holocaust, leaving only whites and asians standing.

If I, a white man and a member of the US armed forces, am asked to lead a line of non-whites into a furnace, I will gladly die trying to defend them. My heart is just too big to even think of the alternative. Now let's hear what you guys think.

edit on 12-4-2012 by wWizard because: made some things easier to read

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't think this is plausible. The United States is killing leaders for "human rights".
IF they tried the super powers of the world would take action.
Plus what would TPTB benefit from this?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I hope for humanity's Unity to come full fledged to halt the destructions that take place each and every day. We gotta turn this world around.

Unity Unity Unity.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Can you define Asian?
I'm only asking because here in Europe people use the term Asian to describe anyone from China/Japan/Middle Eastern countries..

I doubt it will ever happen, but if it did, I've always had the gut feeling that will be religious, not specifically race related..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Again,there are too many civilian guns that would say no,like mine.They can't do it incrementally they would have to do it all at once.
They would be torn to shreds with the same zeal as they would any time they would ever try to take over.That would include rounding up innocent muslims as well.

+7 more 
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I think the FEMA camps will be filled with rioters first, whether from racial strife or a renewed Occupy protest - or both - is yet unclear. Then once people get used to the idea that they really do exist (but only bad people are sent there) then others will begin to disappear.

link   
Dude , there will never be another holocaust , a race uprising is very plausible , but I doubt a race war will ever happen. There will just be a couple of riots, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Given that a majority of the American people wouldn't support this plan, I think they will have a difficult time getting away with it. I used to think the FEMA camps were for extermination etc. However, I haven't seen any evidence of gas chambers, injection rooms or burial grounds. When I saw the plastic coffins, I was somewhat concerned. But then I realized they were coffin liners (that's why they were so big) and it wouldn't make sense for exterminators to be worried about putting us in coffins for genocide. If they really wanted to kill us, it would be with a virus that spreads automatically. I also doubt they would be able to keep it secret from everyone for so long.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I don't think this is plausible. The United States is killing leaders for "human rights".

Does the term "Aryan Race" come to mind? That's the purpose. A race of interbreeding humans with high IQ's. Thats seems to be their plan.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I do not think that its so black vs white like you say, but more class related.

The US gov does seem to be trying to get anyone mad at each other but for the systematic destruction of one side? Yes i agree, the targets might be mostly black or hispanic but its the type of people, we see a crazy rise in new laws reducing rights and MSM stirring up the general population however they can, yet wheres all the crack/meth house raids?

Dirty street drugs are doing them a favor, thats why they could care less about that and more about making sure that another 5000 dont die in a terrorist attack instead, making up any law in the process.

Will the FEMA camps be used in the future for this sort of thing, yeah i think you are right i just disagree that it will solely race selected.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

That is way far out there and so way Not going to happen! Perhaps it was some loser racists dream but it won't happen period. For one thing the American people as a whole would never ever stand for that. I'd like to think that there are a enough good people left in this world that we would rise up and prevent that sort of thing. On top of that, how many truely white people are even left in this world. There are many many mixed race people of all ethnic backgrounds. Many of us that call ourselves white have other races in us that we don't even know about. There is one race, the human race and we need to start treating people for what they are, individuals! The fearmongering and devisiveness needs to stop!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
To be quite honest, I dont really believe your hypothesis will come to fruition, although I will admit the government does go to great lengths to "stir the pot." This has been going on for a long time. They have inside people gathering intelligence in every group, be it criminal, terrorist, race driven, and of course conspiracy theorists.

I tend to believe the government is too smart to publically round up people and exterminate.

They would rather shake up the snow globe, sit back and watch, and wait until we plead for them to finally do something, giving away whatever rights are left.

I believe the Georgia Guidestones supports my theory. Keep the population down, let the people who are already struggling kill each other off, while the elitists play golf.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
wow, ummm i kinda find this to be way out there. im not a sheep or anything but......for one it took me forever to read and the MEER thought of exterminating blacks and all other skin not colored white or yellow is a sick display of the kkk we are better than that if i were standing next to a black man and his family i would be like the modern day harriet tubman and the underground railroad. im around 30 and im in the group that believes were all pink in the middle.

edit on 12-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
Given that a majority of the American people wouldn't support this plan, I think they will have a difficult time getting away with it. I used to think the FEMA camps were for extermination etc. However, I haven't seen any evidence of gas chambers, injection rooms or burial grounds. When I saw the plastic coffins, I was somewhat concerned. But then I realized they were coffin liners (that's why they were so big) and it wouldn't make sense for exterminators to be worried about putting us in coffins for genocide. If they really wanted to kill us, it would be with a virus that spreads automatically. I also doubt they would be able to keep it secret from everyone for so long.
there not caskets/coffin liners, there are vaults, its what your casket/coffin goes in. The black plastic vaults are very cheap , they are shipped all over the world, that's why there are so many of them made. The reason I know this is because I work at a Funeral Home.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard

Originally posted by GmoS719

Does the term "Aryan Race" come to mind? That's the purpose. A race of interbreeding humans with high IQ's. Thats seems to be their plan.

Does the name "Adolf Hitler" come to mind?
Tried it, didn't work.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

You say it wouldn't happen, but when blacks start raging over Zimmerman, and they attack a white family, you think that family will not retaliate?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You say it wouldn't happen, but when blacks start raging over Zimmerman, and they attack a white family, you think that family will not retaliate?

Actually most Americans don't have that mob mentality.
They'd more than likely leave it up to police.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Retaliate how? You think the government will start another holocaust based on a group of black people attacking a white family? How does that even make any sense? I'm pretty sure the family would want justice but extermination is not justice and if the world we live in today allows people to be exterminated based on their race than, we have a very serious problem! I don't trust the government but I do think that in general that most people are good and wouldn't allow something like that to happen.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Im going to check your temperature. ok blacks arent going to retaliate half my friends are black and we love eachother ebonics and all. there not going to try to kill me or my family we are not whole we are only parts. they just arent going to "bust a cap" cuz im white.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by wWizard

Im going to check your temperature. ok blacks arent going to retaliate half my friends are black and we love eachother ebonics and all. there not going to try to kill me or my family we are not whole we are only parts. they just arent going to "bust a cap" cuz im white.

You are missing the point.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join