It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of a metalic orb that I just saw.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

I saw a similar spherical UFO acting in a similar manner back in August 1999. The sky was cloudless and I was just enjoying a coffee on my balcony. I heard a jet, looked up, and caught the sight of a light streaking over a jet - leaving a contrail which dissipated almost instantly. The light stopped extremely abruptly, and the jet continued, as if the pilot didn't see the other object, which was now hovering above and in front of the jet (or thats where it seemed to be located). I got my binoculars and when I looked at the object, I realized it was not emitting light, just reflecting sunlight off its shiny pearl like surface. The color was actually between silver and gold.

I know it seems strange that the object seemed to emit a contrail (being a sphere with no engines), but my theory was that maybe it was actually extremely cold - I'm not sure if that would account for the contrail. Anyways, when I first saw it travelling over the jet, I'm sure it was travelling at least a thousand miles per hour. And it stopped almost instantly (but smoothly). Definitely NOT a balloon. (LOL)

I read that a few days later someone else saw a similar sphere approaching an aircraft that was dropping off parachutists, just about 50 km up the Fraser Valley. I understand the skeptics who figure that the photos are not convincing (I agree), but if you had seen what I had seen, you would know that this is something that is from technology far beyond human technology.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Hi SeekerLou
and thanks for making me feel old

It amazes me how folk can jump on a thread when it is first posted -it's kind of like wham bam, thank you m'aam! then it gets rolled off, sad to say.

Yeah, I really wanted some expert analysis done on my pics
I know they are far away pics of a small object, but they are straight from the camera, very large files, taken on a full frame large sensor DSLR camera, with a large (400mm) lens. And they were shot at a very high shutter speed.
When I view these pics at my work, on good PC and monitor (not my crappy laptop at home) I can see some detail, and when I play the images as a sequence in the same time the shots were taken, the object looks like it's rotating

I have seen some ATS members that are good at doing the numbers with image data, and might be able to get an idea of the size and distance the object is relative to the camera, using sensor size, focal length and focus etc.

This is either a weather balloon or it's the real thing and any attempt at analysis would be greatly appreciated.

because this chit is happening! and as Clinton has said, "I wanna know".....

I admit that im still open to this (current thread) being a weather balloon, although I have seen enough in the past to agree, it's happening, and i'd love to know what it is

I'll sign the petition although it's like beating a dead horse and i dont think it will get anywhere

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

cool sighting, thanks for sharing.

I know it seems strange that the object seemed to emit a contrail (being a sphere with no engines)

I would think this puts even more credence to your story, it make senses for the object to leave vapour trails, if it was moving at high speeds and the conditions were right. even F1 cars leave small ones.

edit on 14/4/12 by dadfortruth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
reply to post by SeekerLou

Hi SeekerLou
and thanks for making me feel old
Old or cheap ? jk

... I really wanted some expert analysis done on my pics ...
.... the object looks like it's rotating
:

Hopefully the experts will arrive soon.. Rotating? Cool. Did you not notice the rotation when you sighted it? (I have seen an orb rotate 3x then dive and stop btw)

This is either a weather balloon or it's the real thing and any attempt at analysis would be greatly appreciated.

You are right that it could possibly be a balloon but then again, it could be an orb
. We'll await the experts. I agree, they really know their stuff when it comes down to the forensics .

I'll sign the petition although it's like beating a dead horse and i dont think it will get anywhere

And hey, that's great - thanks for signing the petition: We aLLL need to sign whether we're beating a dead horse or not.... we'll at least build up a little muscle, right?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Interesting, but how do you know its metallic?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
OOps. I realize now your comment was because I had called you pops . A misunderstanding on my part, Am so sorry: I thought you were commenting on my silly statement instead.

I agreed it could be a weather balloon but then again, OP, do weather balloons stop and change direction like you stated in your post?

Would love it if someone could analyze your photos and mine as well but mine has no exif and it is sorry megapixel resolution.

You've got a really good cam dad, so hopefully next time there will be NO doubt! with unquestionable evidence that it is no balloon.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Similar to these things on nasa's image archive, from an aerial view.

spaceflight1.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join