It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix { a comparison}

page: 6
13
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster
reply to post by hooper
 


Again ignoring every fact and asking me to prove it for you.
Again attacking me, telling to go outside.
You blog more about 9-11 then i ever will in my life.

The FBI has never charged him with the crime and to this day still has no evidence linking him to the crime.

You can have the last word in my thread hoper. I don't care. Your are unreasonable and illogical.
Your rhetoric is irritating. Bu then again it is your day job.

Here is your proof (that you will ignore as you have every other argument i've posted)
wayback.archive.org... p%3A%2F%2Fweb.archive.org%2Fweb%2F20060425112545%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegltech.com%2Fmedia%2FMcKinney2.rm
at 6 minutes 12 seconds. Congressional inquiry, Rumsfeld & General Myers talking about the war games happenning on 9-11.

Simple Google search. But u must know this since you've been posting everyday about 9-11 for months, actually years, according to your post history.




edit on 17-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: stuff

edit on 17-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: (no reason given)
well said weve got your number hoops eh ever think of getting a gob at wallmart




posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster
 



Again ignoring every fact and asking me to prove it for you.

Yes, because God forbid you should be required to prove anything.

Again attacking me, telling to go outside.

That was just a helpful suggestion.

You blog more about 9-11 then i ever will in my life.

I doubt that. I doub this is the only site wherein you participate in discussions regarding 9/11.

The FBI has never charged him with the crime and to this day still has no evidence linking him to the crime.

Read the Mossaoui trial transcripts.

You can have the last word in my thread hoper. I don't care. Your are unreasonable and illogical.

In other words, I don't fall for what your posting hook, line and sinker.

Your rhetoric is irritating. Bu then again it is your day job.

Whatever you think. Unfortunately nobody thinks you are important enough to pay someone to respond to you.

Here is your proof (that you will ignore as you have every other argument i've posted)
wayback.archive.org... p%3A%2F%2Fweb.archive.org%2Fweb%2F20060425112545%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegltech.com%2Fmedia%2FMcKinney2.rm
at 6 minutes 12 seconds. Congressional inquiry, Rumsfeld & General Myers talking about the war games happenning on 9-11.

Never said there weren't war games on 9/11/2001. There's always "war games" and military exercises going on, its no big deal. Always. That's what the military does. It fights wars and prepares to fight wars. You said that there were simulated hijackings taking place on 9/11/2001 and it was in the 9/11 Commission Report. So where is it in the report? Where is the proof that there were simulated hijackings taking place on 9/11/2001?

Simple Google search.

Simple. Wrong. But simple.

But u must know this since you've been posting everyday about 9-11 for months, actually years, according to your post history.

So?



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey hooper and goodoldave have you seen this thread lately, probably not as you are only assigned to ATS 9/11 forum, keep it real, ya right!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Hey hooper and goodoldave have you seen this thread lately, probably not as you are only assigned to ATS 9/11 forum, keep it real, ya right!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)


And this is true because.....?



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by pupetmaster
 



Topic is 9-11 & matrix.


The "Matrix" was a make believe movie. And you are taking too many pills.


Incorrect. The Matrix (1999) is a popularized, cinematic expression of the Perennial Philosophy. The film has been examined in-depth by qualified, teaching philosophers.



en.wikipedia.org...

William Irwin is professor of Philosophy and Director of the Honors Program at King's college, Pennsylvania. Irwin's first book, Intentionalist Interpretation: A Philosophical Explanation and Defense (1999), was nominated for the American Philosophical Association Young Scholar's Book Prize.



The Matrix and Philosophy: Welcome to the Desert of the Real (Popular Culture and Philosophy) [Paperback]
www.amazon.com...

Author: The Matrix is arguably one of the most philosophical films ever made. When you take the trilogy as a whole, I think that you will be hard pressed to find more philosophical issues explored in a single work of fiction. Needless to say, when I first saw The Matrix I felt compelled to write about all the philosophical connections and puzzles within it, and for ten years now I have drawn on the films to help teach the students of Long Beach City College about abstract philosophical concepts such as free will, fatalism, existentialim, hedonism, and functionalism.


Philosophers Explore The Matrix [Paperback]
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334771255&sr=1-9
Christopher Grau is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Clemson University.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 


OK, again, the movie was make believe. Like Peter Pan and Li'l Red Riding Hood and King Kong. Make believe. Not real. You are here, nowhere else. This is now.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Hey hooper and goodoldave have you seen this thread lately, probably not as you are only assigned to ATS 9/11 forum, keep it real, ya right!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)


And this is true because.....?


It's true because you are a paid shill to come on ATS 9/11 forums and spread lies as seen from your 800 something only 9/11 posts. I added the link to show you one of your fellow lying shills came out of the closet to admit he was a paid shill to spread lies on the internet. Just wanted to show you this quote from the shill confession thread....


I quit this job in the latter part of 2011, because I became disgusted with it, and with myself. I realized I couldn’t look myself in the mirror anymore. If this confession triggers some kind of retribution against me, so be it. Part of being a real man in this world is having real values that you stand up for, no matter what the consequences.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe it's time to quit and be a man or is the money too good?

edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by pupetmaster
 



Again ignoring every fact and asking me to prove it for you.

Yes, because God forbid you should be required to prove anything.

Again attacking me, telling to go outside.

That was just a helpful suggestion.

You blog more about 9-11 then i ever will in my life.

I doubt that. I doub this is the only site wherein you participate in discussions regarding 9/11.

The FBI has never charged him with the crime and to this day still has no evidence linking him to the crime.

Read the Mossaoui trial transcripts.

You can have the last word in my thread hoper. I don't care. Your are unreasonable and illogical.

In other words, I don't fall for what your posting hook, line and sinker.

Your rhetoric is irritating. Bu then again it is your day job.

Whatever you think. Unfortunately nobody thinks you are important enough to pay someone to respond to you.

Here is your proof (that you will ignore as you have every other argument i've posted)
wayback.archive.org... p%3A%2F%2Fweb.archive.org%2Fweb%2F20060425112545%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegltech.com%2Fmedia%2FMcKinney2.rm
at 6 minutes 12 seconds. Congressional inquiry, Rumsfeld & General Myers talking about the war games happenning on 9-11.

Never said there weren't war games on 9/11/2001. There's always "war games" and military exercises going on, its no big deal. Always. That's what the military does. It fights wars and prepares to fight wars. You said that there were simulated hijackings taking place on 9/11/2001 and it was in the 9/11 Commission Report. So where is it in the report? Where is the proof that there were simulated hijackings taking place on 9/11/2001?

Simple Google search.

Simple. Wrong. But simple.

But u must know this since you've been posting everyday about 9-11 for months, actually years, according to your post history.

So?



Again ignoring every single fact even when they can be proven with simple Google searches & derailing on totally unrelated stuff. Massaoui trial to rebut the "FBI has not charged osama with the 9-11 crime"? Different crime entirely even though the media called him the 20th hijacker. And yes i read the transcript. Did you watch that video at 6minutes & 12 seconds? Cuz it seems like u asked me proof, i gave it o u and you are again ignoring it (blue pill). They are talking about simulated hijackings happening on that day. Look at my Google skills;

"There were a number of false reports out there. What
was valid? What was a guess? We just didn't know."

- Colonel Robert Marr, battle commander at
NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector on 9/11

Or

Major General Larry Arnold, the commander of the Continental United States NORAD Region (CONR) on 9/11, similarly recalled, "A number of aircraft [were] being called possibly hijacked ... there was a lot of confusion, as you can imagine." [8]

I Google well don't i ? I bet u can do it to.
Here is a file from in the archives of the 9-11 commission provided to them by NORAD (not in report)
www.scribd.com...

Maybe if i post 3-4 differents proofs you'll ingore it more;
From vanity fair article located:
www.vanityfair.com...

For the neads crew, 9/11 was not a story of four hijacked airplanes, but one of a heated chase after more than a dozen potential hijackings—some real, some phantom—that emerged from the turbulence of misinformation that spiked in the first 100 minutes of the attack and continued well into the afternoon and evening

and last one to bring the topic of my OP-ED back on point;
08:37:52
BOSTON CENTER: Hi. Boston Center T.M.U. [Traffic Management Unit], we have a problem here. We have a hijacked aircraft headed towards New York, and we need you guys to, we need someone to scramble some F-16s or something up there, help us out.
POWELL: Is this real-world or exercise?



I'm gonna go take my pills outside today, the doctor is letting me out for improving sheep-like conformity and quelling my intellectual thoughts. Yayyyy! (sarcasm which you will make fun of .. go ahead)

U get the last word buddy. All yours.
talk to you in a few years on my next thread.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



It's true because you are a paid shill to come on ATS 9/11 forums....


Just curious - who do you think is paying me? CIA? NSA? FBI? And why do you think it is not possible that just some average citizen disagrees with this stuff and would like to just express his/her own opinion?



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster
 


Wow, all that and not one single shred of evidence that the military was conducting simulated hijacking exercises on 9/11/2001 as you stipulated earlier.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 


OK, again, the movie was make believe. Like Peter Pan and Li'l Red Riding Hood and King Kong. Make believe. Not real. You are here, nowhere else. This is now.


Again, you say "the movie was make believe." I don't think you have seen this movie more than one time.

In the film The Matrix (1999) the audience is exposed to hard philosophical concepts within the first 10 minutes.
Thomas Anderson picks up the book at 8:25, takes out the data tapes, and sets the book down by 8:33.

It's a very short cut. You might have missed it the first and only time you watched the movie.




The appearance isn't accidental. Not only was the choice of book specified in the script, the Wachowski's gave the lead actors their own copies to read as preparation and sections of dialogue are directly taken from it. Somehow, therefore, Baudrillard had become identified as the key reference point for a film whose theme - the virtual reality computer simulation of our entire reality - placed it at the cutting edge of popular cultural explorations of new media. Source evatt.org.au...



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



It's true because you are a paid shill to come on ATS 9/11 forums....


Just curious - who do you think is paying me? CIA? NSA? FBI? And why do you think it is not possible that just some average citizen disagrees with this stuff and would like to just express his/her own opinion?




hooper
Registered: February 9, 2009

800 posts, sorted by creation date, most-recent first

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 18-4-2012
100
13
18-4-2012 @
11:56 AM
I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 18-4-2012
100
13
18-4-2012 @
11:45 AM
What Happened to the Planes? 911 and Logic
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 6-4-2012
222
13
18-4-2012 @
11:40 AM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
18-4-2012 @
11:39 AM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
18-4-2012 @
11:35 AM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
18-4-2012 @
11:09 AM
I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 18-4-2012
100
13
18-4-2012 @
11:06 AM
What Happened to the Planes? 911 and Logic
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 6-4-2012
222
13
18-4-2012 @
10:55 AM
I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 18-4-2012
100
13
18-4-2012 @
10:51 AM
I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 18-4-2012
100
13
18-4-2012 @
10:31 AM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
18-4-2012 @
10:29 AM
I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 18-4-2012
100
13
18-4-2012 @
10:13 AM
What Happened to the Planes? 911 and Logic
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 6-4-2012
222
13
18-4-2012 @
10:09 AM
My Gut Keeps Telling Me There Was a Controlled Demolition.
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 14-6-2011
89
21
18-4-2012 @
08:26 AM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
18-4-2012 @
07:49 AM
My Gut Keeps Telling Me There Was a Controlled Demolition.
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 14-6-2011
89
21
18-4-2012 @
07:14 AM
Remote Control 747? Bombers?...Israeli technology! You decide.
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 16-4-2012
31
5
18-4-2012 @
07:07 AM
So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 20-3-2012
1623
16
18-4-2012 @
06:03 AM
Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 17-4-2012
96
7
17-4-2012 @
01:49 PM
So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 20-3-2012
1623
16
17-4-2012 @
12:57 PM
So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 20-3-2012
1623
16
17-4-2012 @
12:26 PM
Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 17-4-2012
96
7
17-4-2012 @
12:21 PM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
17-4-2012 @
11:48 AM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
17-4-2012 @
11:45 AM
Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 17-4-2012
96
7
17-4-2012 @
10:38 AM
9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix [ a comparison]
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 12-4-2012
110
12
17-4-2012 @
10:18 AM
Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 17-4-2012
96
7
17-4-2012 @
10:13 AM
What Happened to the Planes? 911 and Logic
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 6-4-2012
222
13
17-4-2012 @
10:09 AM
Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 17-4-2012
96
7
17-4-2012 @
09:59 AM
Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?
9/11 Conspiracies topic started on 17-4-2012

IT GOES ON LIKE THIS FOR 100s of POSTS!

Why do I think your a paid shill
look up, way up. You know who pays you, you know what your doing, you sold your soul for money to lie on behalf of evil people and their evil crimes, money won't save you in the end and neither will those who you work for.
edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



Why do I think your a paid shill look up, way up. You know who pays you, you know what your doing, you sold your soul for money to lie on behalf of evil people and their evil crimes, money won't save you in the end and neither will those who you work for


Again - who do you think is paying me to disagree with you? Who do you think believes that your ideas are so dangerous that they need to pay people to publically disagree with you? I think you (and you are not alone) just like to believe that someone thinks you're a dangerous influence.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



It's true because you are a paid shill to come on ATS 9/11 forums....


Just curious - who do you think is paying me? CIA? NSA? FBI? And why do you think it is not possible that just some average citizen disagrees with this stuff and would like to just express his/her own opinion?


You want me to believe the average citizen comes on ATS and only post in 9/11 everyday?
The average citizen doesn't even know a third building went down. The average citizen on ATS is not going to be in tunnel vision and only choose to look into things in the 9/11 forum when there is tons of forums to find information.

How about showing me some examples of these average citizens that have all their ATS post in the 9/11 forum.

Here a good one for ya Mr. 9/11 Official report defender what makes concrete into tiny particles (10 to 60 microns in size)?

Answer: An Explosion - The WTC concrete was pulverized into tiny particles (10 to 60 microns in size), and this couldn't have happened from a collapse driven by gravity alone

edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



Why do I think your a paid shill look up, way up. You know who pays you, you know what your doing, you sold your soul for money to lie on behalf of evil people and their evil crimes, money won't save you in the end and neither will those who you work for


Again - who do you think is paying me to disagree with you? Who do you think believes that your ideas are so dangerous that they need to pay people to publically disagree with you? I think you (and you are not alone) just like to believe that someone thinks you're a dangerous influence.


I hope you parents are proud of what you do everyday, what does your daughter and wife think about your job?

BTW - say high to goodoldave for me, I know his desk is right next to yours.
edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



I hope you parents are proud of what you do everyday, what does your daughter and wife think about your job?

Not only do you know I am paid shill, but you're also certain my parents are alive and that I am married with only one child. Amazing!! But I guess if you are limited only by your own imagination than anything is possible. So who do you think is paying me and why are you avoiding the question?

BTW - say high to goodoldave for me, I know his desk is right next to yours.

She's at another branch.

So whats this about concrete microns? Only explosions can reduce concrete to 10 to 60 microns? And where are you getting this little gem from? Where is this rule written?



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



I hope you parents are proud of what you do everyday, what does your daughter and wife think about your job?

Not only do you know I am paid shill, but you're also certain my parents are alive and that I am married with only one child. Amazing!! But I guess if you are limited only by your own imagination than anything is possible. So who do you think is paying me and why are you avoiding the question?

BTW - say high to goodoldave for me, I know his desk is right next to yours.

She's at another branch.

So whats this about concrete microns? Only explosions can reduce concrete to 10 to 60 microns? And where are you getting this little gem from? Where is this rule written?


Yes, your typical question to a question and never an attempt to answer, same ol song and dance eh?

Same as a lot of your posts....



Originally posted by hooper

at this point you have to start coming up with something testable and substantial

They're your own uneducated, bias regurgitations with no basis in fact or reality

So why do you think that reporter you quoted lied about it being almost 20 feet deep? Why are you calling her a liar?

I think you are getting things a little mixed up.

Someday, maybe, far in the future, you'll actually answer a question.
But I doubt it.

Thank you, that pretty much covers and explains your particular flavor of delusion.

You haven't. You just keep throwing around the word "physics". That doesn't count.

Or, more likely, reviewing the regurgitation of your baseless findings of incredulity.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

And then explain why after more than ten years you haven't gotten anywhere with this line of "questioning".

And really, comparing the impact into a tower and into the ground? You're really sounding silly now.

All that being said, you still have no clue what to do with any information anyway, so its a moot point. Now please continue trying to tell everyone why you can't do an analysis because you don't have enough information.

Do you plan to actually post evidence of this at some point or this akin to your Shanksville crater opinion - simply hoping by constantly repeating it, it will some how magically come true?

You, of course, are more than welcome to keep repeating this misinformation, as is your perogative. However, don't be suprised if no one takes it seriously. 10 years and counting now.


Trashing people all day on 9/11 threads, while not adding any useful information, using sarcasm to be little and differ. You are definitely a man of honor. You know what your doing and you know deep down it's wrong and you have to live with that, that makes my day! Peace
edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
So whats this about concrete microns? Only explosions can reduce concrete to 10 to 60 microns? And where are you getting this little gem from? Where is this rule written?


Alright, I'll throw you a bone -


The particle size of the cement is about 35 microns . There may be formation of void in the concrete mixes , if curing is not done in properly . This reduces the strength and quality of the concrete . Our product – Silpozz – which is made out of this RHA is finer than cement having very small particle size of 25 microns , so much so that it fills the interstices in between the cement in the aggregate. That is where the strength and density comes from. And that is why it can reduce the amount of cement in the concrete mix .

www.ricehuskash.com...

They identified high levels of coarse particles, above, which included powdered concrete and glass with a coating of combustion products, in size range of 5 to 12 micrometers diameter in the area of Manhattan after 9/11.
911research.wtc7.net...

The particle size of the cement is about 35 microns, for a particle to go from 35 microns to 5 to 12 microns, an explosion is needed to blast the particle apart.



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 


So the question is still open - who do you think is paying me to publically disagree with you? C'mon, you have an opinion as to the status of my parents, my marital status and my parenthood, give me an opinion as to who you think is forking over good money just to disagree with you. Who do you think believes that your opinions are so dangerous that they pay people just to disagree with them?



posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl
 



The particle size of the cement is about 35 microns, for a particle to go from 35 microns to 5 to 12 microns, an explosion is needed to blast the particle apart.

Again - where are you getting this from? And please don't reference links - I don't click on unknown links. You want to give me something from maybe ACI? or ASCE?

By the way - look up silica fume concrete.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

log in

join