It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 The blue & red pill of the Matrix { a comparison}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Hey Six sigma! Another pro-official story member i see. Not sure what your logical argument (2006 not 2012) means in the scope of my thread & topic... Please feel free to add more substance in a civil manner.

As Hopper is quite familiar with reality;
All of you know that in our reality 95% of all humans on earth "believe" in a religion, higher power, god. Although this can't be proven in anyway for the time being, this is part of our reality. Heaven & earth, are other realities that billions of people incorporate into their daily world view. Similarly, children are made to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, the bogeyman and many other realities that for them are real until the illusion is shattered by their parents.

No one can pretend to know all the answers, let alone Hopper. (quantum physic much?)

Again the topic is; Sept 11th 2001 & the matrix-like illusion of reality brought to us in various forms.
Debt slavery is similar to the enslavement in the matrix

"Born into bondage of a prison that you cannot see taste or hear."
What if your birth certificate is a government bond pre-sold to creditors and is worth how much taxes you may pay in life and most people never realize it. That could be a similarity between the movie & modern society.

This is the kind of substance you can all contribute to this thread.
If you don't agree, please elaborate with logic and arguments.

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions whether for or against the topic.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I think th OP is reading too much into the whole thing.
Sometimes a turd in the grass is just that a turd.

If you try hard enough you can make obscure connections between any two (or more) events. Like numerology.

Example Kate and William got married on the same day as Adolf an Eva. Is there anything significant about it? No.

Plus there have been a few examples of one entity trying to control all of the worlds 'blank'. But it has never come close to sucess. All it takes is one good redneck to screw up the most perfect plan. And there are lots of rednecks all over the world.

the problem with this post of yours is the immense amount of consequences that resulted. "a turd in the grass" does not even come close in comparitive analysis to the 3000 lives lost on that day, the inability of our military force structure to stop 4 large, and fairly slow jets to cause such damage over the course of hours rather than minutes, the lack of ANY other hypothesis, evidence, or even investigation to explain the collapse of 3 towering steel and concrete buildings and damage to the pentagon, other than civilian aviation plane strikes in the official 9/11 commission report.
why did the 9/11 commission never even consider "bombs" or "explosives" used in conjuction with the planes, even though that is exactly what was used in the first world trade center bombing? , why was the massive short selling of airline stocks days before, never even considered in any type of investigation by the commission? just these 2 reasons alone among the many other credible questions leads me to believe that the government is lying.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

As Hopper is quite familiar with reality

And you're not?

All of you know that in our reality 95% of all humans on earth "believe" in a religion, higher power, god.

No, I don't know that. Sounds like some number you pulled out of your butt.

Although this can't be proven in anyway for the time being, this is part of our reality.

What can't be proven?

Heaven & earth, are other realities that billions of people incorporate into their daily world view. Similarly, children are made to believe in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, the bogeyman and many other realities that for them are real until the illusion is shattered by their parents.

Open the door, go outside. That is reality.

No one can pretend to know all the answers, let alone Hopper. (quantum physic much?)

And how did you so firmly establish that I don't have the answers? Because the answers I give you aren't as entertaining as your favortie make believe movie?

Again the topic is; Sept 11th 2001 & the matrix-like illusion of reality brought to us in various forms.
Debt slavery is similar to the enslavement in the matrix

Again, open the door and go outside. That is reality. There are no forms. There are things you don't know, but they too are a part of the same reality. But there is a difference between what you don't know (what color shirt I'm wearing) and things you make up (the world is really a movie).

Nonsense.

What if your birth certificate is a government bond pre-sold to creditors and is worth how much taxes you may pay in life and most people never realize it.

Again, there's what you don't know and things you make up. One is reality.

That could be a similarity between the movie & modern society.

The only similarity between the movie and modern society is members of modern society went to see the movie. Then they went home. In reality. Not in the movie.

This is the kind of substance you can all contribute to this thread.

Thats not substance, thats a lack of substance.

If you don't agree, please elaborate with logic and arguments.

You can't recognize logic if you don't know the difference between make believe and real.

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions whether for or against the topic.

You're more than welcome.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

K now Hopper ur starting to sound like a troll.
U argue everything just for the sake of arguing without using logical arguments.

What's the point of telling you that 95% number. You'll just ignore it in your next post like you ignored the comments made about the fact that quantum physicists worldwide are exploring the boundaries of reality as we speak. All my examples were good ones to. Your are not trying to have a discussion Hopper, your trying to discredit me & the topic.

When i said that this can't proven i meant if God exists or not considering the fact that in our present reality, a good majority of people on earth believe in him, heaven & Hell (as part of their reality).

Your arguing so much that your reply to :
was "nonsense".

That was a quote from the matrix by the way. No argument point there.

Anyway if you want to have a discussion about this topic feel free. I would like you to ask you to stop attacking me. (all 3 of your posts felt like attacks by a mad troll) Then again, "terrorists hate our freedom", and we are free to attack people. Knock yourself out.

By the way, i see that you've been posting in the 911 forum all day today and all day this week. Can i ask what you do for a living hopper?

I noticed you don't post on week-ends... only all day during the week... Paid blogger is guess.
edit on 12-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster

Hey Six sigma! Another pro-official story member i see. Not sure what your logical argument (2006 not 2012) means in the scope of my thread & topic... Please feel free to add more substance in a civil manner.

Your posts are referencing several conspiracy theories that were briefly popular in 2006, during the peak of the Truth Movement. They were quickly debunked during the same year. ie: "Sept 10th 2011, Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 trillion $ were unaccounted for."

Then, you went on about John O'Neill. Apparently you know nothing about him.

This thread is nothing but a regurgitation of debunked CT's from 5 years ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

K now Hopper ur starting to sound like a troll.

Its Hooper. I guess to you a troll is anyone who doesn't agree with you. So be it.

U argue everything just for the sake of arguing without using logical arguments.

Sorry, there is no logical response to fanatasy.

What's the point of telling you that 95% number. You'll just ignore it in your next post like you ignored the comments made about the fact that quantum physicists worldwide are exploring the boundaries of reality as we speak.

I didn't igonore - I just asked where you got the number from - and then speculated as to a possible source.

All my examples were good ones to. Your are not trying to have a discussion Hopper, your trying to discredit me & the topic.

Its Hooper and the "topic" discredits itself. "The Matrix" was a make believe movie. This is reality.
[quote]When i said that this can't proven i meant if God exists or not considering the fact that in our present reality, a good majority of people on earth believe in him, heaven & Hell (as part of their reality).
Yes there are people who believe things that they may not be able to experience. That is part of reality.

Your arguing so much that your reply to :
was "nonsense".
That was a quote from the matrix by the way. No argument point there.

Nope, no argument. Its nonsense. Thank you for agreeing.

Anyway if you want to have a discussion about this topic feel free. I would like you to ask you to stop attacking me. (all 3 of your posts felt like attacks by a mad troll) Then again, "terrorists hate our freedom", and we are free to attack people. Knock yourself out.

What topic? That maybe we're all just in a movie? Thats not a topic.

By the way, i see that you've been posting in the 911 forum all day today and all day this week. Can i ask what you do for a living hopper?

Its Hooper. No you may not ask.

I noticed you don't post on week-ends... only all day during the week... Paid blogger is guess.

You can guess all you like. I believe asking for personal information is a violation of the T&C. Not sure though. Either way, its generally not a nice thing to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

wow you guys aren't even trying.

Again the topic is 911 in relation to a matrix-like illusion.

"Sept 10th 2011, Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 trillion $ were unaccounted for."
John O'Neill. Apparently you know nothing about him.

So tell me, since we're having a conversation, which of these facts have been debunked ?

since this website (in your camp) confirms it
www.911myths.com...

and this one confirms what i've said about oneil
en.wikipedia.org...

are we discussing or attacking each other.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You are most probably a paid blogger (based on your post history) in which case i'm wasting my time...
And i'm not sure what your talking about anymore. Definitely not my topic.
I've read 10 of your posts in the 911 forum and understand the tactics you are using.
In my opinion, your are not sincere & genuine. Have a good life.

Seems you didn't understand my thread or are unwilling to open your mind to a simple "thought experiment".

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to derail this thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The trillions were explained.

Now I know about John O'Neill. So?
He seemed to be destined to be tied to Bin Laden to the end.
Where's the conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster

Before starting this thread, my view on 9-11 is that it was an highly orchestrated false flag terror event (not necessarily state sponsored) to advance many Geo-strategic goals such has but not limited to;

- Reasoning for permanent warfare
- Securing oil reserves (in an era of rising prices, rising demand & limited production & supply)
- Ensuring that oil continues to be traded on American dollars (thus inflating the value of the fiat currency)
- Constructing a "Oil & gas" pipeline from the "stans" (Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan..etc) through Afghanistan &
Pakistan
potentially worth trillions and competing with the Iran/India pipeline that could service china.
- More power to the state over the lives of individuals (they can now arrest us without Habeus corpus, without
warrant, spy on us, detain us indefinitely, torture us in third party countries and much more more. The average
citizen is now part of the definition of terrorist.
- Maintain America's global hegemony in an increasing multi-polar world, use force and fight multiple theaters of
war simultaneously (as per the PNAC policy papers)
- Securing the realm in a ideology & religion war (fighting Israel's enemies) unconsciously fighting a crusade
while they are fighting a jihad

Big surprise, this. Of COURSE you think the 9/11 attack was a false flag operation. This is because you WANT it to be a false flag operation regardless of whether it actually was one or not. We can tell this becuase all your "evidences" are internet rumors and childlike oversimplifications of complex issues, such as-

-PNAC NEVER advocated a policy of "permanent warfare". It advocated using American military power to implement a Pax Americana, which, in case you hadn't noticed, has already been US policy since president Truman, PNAC or no PNAC. How can you not know this?

- If this war was genuinely over oil as you say they would have framed an actual country that had oil we could just go in and take, like Iran, or framed Iraq directly, rather than waste our time over these goofball side plots of framing a strategically useless third world country over a pipeline that doesn't even exist.

-This whole "homeland security taking away our rights" bit is Chicken Little fear mongoring. Name ONE freedom that you had before 9/11 than you don't have now. You still have freedom of speech, don't you? You still have freedom of religion, don't you? If you're a woman, you still have the right to vote, dont you? Noone is kicking down your door to arrest you for posting on ATS, are they?

...but we both know that you really don't care, because you WANT there to be some sinister secret conspiracy so you'll invent whatever pseudo-evidence you'll need to justify your beliefs. I'm not so naive to think that even though I can disprove each and every one of your claims on this list, you won't just go out and invent new ones to replace them. Rather than waking up from some pretty looking Matrix and seeing it's just a dreamworld within a cold, hard reality, this strikes me as being a case that you're trying to enter your own pretty looking Matrix dreamworld of overly simplistic sinister secret gov't organizations because you don't want to make sense out of this cold hard reality of irrational religious fanatics committing suicide attacks over 1,000 year old grudges anymore.

I don't know how that fits into your analogy of red pills vs blue pills, thoough. THAT is rather overly simplistic as well.
edit on 12-4-2012 by GoodOlDave because: Corrected misspellings to placate the grammar Nazis

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You are most probably a paid blogger (based on your post history) in which case i'm wasting my time...
And i'm not sure what your talking about anymore.

Nope, no one thinks that you are important enough to pay someone to talk to you.

Definitely not my topic.

Your topic is - are we all just in a movie? Which I answered "no" which kind of ended the topic.

I've read 10 of your posts in the 911 forum and understand the tactics you are using.

Good for you!

In my opinion, your are not sincere & genuine. Have a good life.

Actually, I think I am too sincere and genuine for you. You asked if we are all just in a movie (and not a very good one at that) and I sincerely and genuinely told you "no".

Seems you didn't understand my thread or are unwilling to open your mind to a simple "thought experiment".

Successful thought experiments require rigorous discipline, not flights of fantasy.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to derail this thread.

Actually, just trying to get it on some rails.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Your "arguments" have no factual evidence, are only personal attacks, and do little to progress this discussion

go do something better with your time instead of antagonizing.

Now on to the OP- You made some really great points and actually used facts to support your post, good job for that. I am a little surprised as to how you left out the biggest smoking gun WTC 7!!!! The official story (which 60% of the commission dont even believe) doesnt even mention the collapse of this building. It took NIST 7 years to come up with an explanation they blamed everything from gas lines, to the antennae of WTC1 falling on it LOL, people who believe the official story are 1 of 3 things... Ignorant, suffering from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE (Denial), Paid Shills (My guess what Hooper is)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Simulation argument

Are You Living In a Computer Simulation?
Nick Bostrom. Philosophical Quarterly, 2003, Vol. 53, No. 211, pp. 243-255. [html]
[pdf] (An earlier draft was circulated in 2001.)

www.simulation-argument.com...

www.egs.edu...

He makes a specific reference to 9-11 and terrorism in his book about the simulated world we live in, as portrayed by hollywood movies who often raise questions of human nature.

"This therefore suggests that the imagery of the twin towers and their destruction has become hyper-real, they have replaced the real and become detached from it." that's a Jeau beaudillard quote

He suggests, that 9-11 was a hollywood DEJAVUE en quelques sorte!

He talks about a simulation within a simulation, or a dream within a dream like "inception".
After all, our DNA has been called a biological hard drive and does act like a program.

books.google.ca... qnrA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Kk-HT7LcKqXq0gHp8uHtBw&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Former Canadian Liberal Party leader Stéphane Dion forced a candidate from Winnipeg, Lesley Hughes, to terminate her campaign after earlier writings from Hughes surfaced in which Hughes wrote that U.S., German, Russian and Israeli intelligence officials knew about the 9/11 attacks in advance.
en.wikipedia.org...

This last bit is very interesting considering that while in the air on 911, Bush's most important call that day was with Russia about US plans for the central Asian region and its war on terror.

The
Sarasota ABC affiliate reported on 9/11: “The warning of imminent danger was delivered
in the middle of the night to Secret Service agents guarding the President,” said reporter
Monica Yadov “and it came exactly four hours and thirty-eight minutes before
Mohammed Atta flew an airliner into the World Trade Center

food for thought

And pancake theoryneedss, to your point, the 9-11 commission refusing to investigate wtc7 and COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. A nice way to also say simulacra & hollywood dejavue.

Nist as an institution (science) didn't check for explosives because of their pre-conceived idea (blue pill) that none had been used.

When The Iranian president claimed in the united nations that 911 is a suspect event and that an international investigation would be required, his critics said that his remarks were hateful & that he was quote "Ahmadinejad was jealous of Al Queada".

Ahmadinejad is a Hollywood-dejavue himself. A despotic Muslim (instant terrorist insinuation) who wants a nuclear bomb to destroy isreal. This scenario is also a simulacra. No situation political, international or otherwise is as simple as tv makes it seems. There are many layers to the context.

edit on 12-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: add stuff

edit on 12-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: stuff

edit on 12-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: more stuff

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The "Matrix" was a make believe movie. And you are taking too many pills.

Actually thinking not taking enough pills.....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Jumpinthruhoops, thedman et al are not even trying anymore.
Their number is up, and I think they know it.

Nice thread pupet.

Here is a nice discussion on Simulacra and Simulation.

Do not take the red pill on an empty stomach. Fill up first before you swallow.
www.cluesforum.info

regards.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by hooper

The "Matrix" was a make believe movie. And you are taking too many pills.

Actually thinking not taking enough pills.....

Yeah, it can go either way. Can you imagine that these folks are getting irratated because there might be some people who think a discussion about whether or not we are living in a movie is not worth serious review?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Good Morning Hoper (troll).
For someone who thinks this topic doesn't warrant serious review you sure have a lot to say in it.
And you haven't really understood the actual topic yet.

In terms of Hollywood DEJAVUE, In the matrix, the protagonists are actually terrorists in the beginning of the movies hunted by the state until the truth is revealed. They are then no longer terrorists but freedom fighters. It's all a question of illusion. Similarly to 9-11.

Another quote from Simulacra & simulation
(book by jean beaudillard, mandatory reading for all cast members in the Matrix movie)

"This is how all the holdups, airplane hijackings, etc. are now in some sense simulation holdups in that they are already inscribed in the decoding and orchestration rituals of the media, anticipated in their presentation and their possible consequences."

And PSHEA38, i think September clues is dis info. There were planes and they did hit the buildings. Pentagon was most likely a bunker buster missile disguised as a plane. The pilots are saying no commercial can technically fly at the speeds recorded on the black box data recorder. And the final turn is impossible for experienced pilots of 30 years, let alone a terrorist pilot who took 1 year of Cessna classes.

It's all part of the illusion. How were 19 terrorists able to go through security with box cutters? How did they overpower the planes with box cutters? How are some of the 19 hijackers still alive ? How was it that they reported having they identity stolen (similarly to the recent Mossad hit-squad in Dubai) and that the official story hasn't changed. The blue pill is deeply engrained. AS Jean beaudillard would say, the real doesn't matter anymore, because the hyper-real replaced it, the real is but a copy without an original.

To go back to my earlier point about a dream within a dream, or matrix within a matrix, United 93 (Hollywood movie version) is the dream within the dream of the 9-11 (WTC Hollywood movie version). Heroic passengers tackle the terrorists to save their own freedom. Although, most likely the plane was shot down.
The Hollywood cliche of firefighters fighting terrorism was also made into a movie with Arnold a few years after.

My topic is deeper than some member's oversimplification & shallow mindedness.
Glad to see that some are embracing this "thought experiment" for what it is

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You are not understanding the thread guy... read the title its a COMPARISON not saying this is an actual movie lol, judging from your posts it is understandable that you cannot think in abstract and only believe in what you are shown and told...try thinking outside of the box for once.

The comparison to the Matrix is a good one because it is quite possible that if a new investigation is not opened and the REAL perpetrators are not held accountable future generations will consider the 9/11 Fraud to be truth thus manipulating the Matrix that we live in. Through the years I have learned that everything is related , and it is quite possible we are all one spiritual life force living life through different experiences- however there are evil forces (secret societies?) at play that have manipulated man from birth with lies and altered intended to keep us divided (9/11 created Anti-muslim sentiment) it us up us to shed light on the FALSE FLAG that was 9/11.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Good Morning Hoper (troll).

Hooper.

For someone who thinks this topic doesn't warrant serious review you sure have a lot to say in it.
And you haven't really understood the actual topic yet.

Its pretty funny stuff.

In terms of Hollywood DEJAVUE, In the matrix, the protagonists are actually terrorists in the beginning of the movies hunted by the state until the truth is revealed. They are then no longer terrorists but freedom fighters. It's all a question of illusion. Similarly to 9-11.

The movie is make belive.

Another quote from Simulacra & simulation
(book by jean beaudillard, mandatory reading for all cast members in the Matrix movie)
"This is how all the holdups, airplane hijackings, etc. are now in some sense simulation holdups in that they are already inscribed in the decoding and orchestration rituals of the media, anticipated in their presentation and their possible consequences."

Nonsense. All holdups, hijackings, etc. are real. There is no "decoding".

And PSHEA38, i think September clues is dis info.

No, its just spam.

There were planes and they did hit the buildings.

Wow! Reality!

Pentagon was most likely a bunker buster missile disguised as a plane.

Oh well, so much for reality.

The pilots are saying no commercial can technically fly at the speeds recorded on the black box data recorder. And the final turn is impossible for experienced pilots of 30 years, let alone a terrorist pilot who took 1 year of Cessna classes.

No they're not. More nonsense from another spam site.

It's all part of the illusion. How were 19 terrorists able to go through security with box cutters?

Because in 2001 taking a boxcutter or small pen knife was allowed. If you spent a little more time in reality and a little less time on the movie set you would have heard that about 10,000 times.

How did they overpower the planes with box cutters?

Uh - they didn't overpower the planes. Oversimplification.

How are some of the 19 hijackers still alive ?

They aren't. People with the same names are. Big difference.

How was it that they reported having they identity stolen (similarly to the recent Mossad hit-squad in Dubai) and that the official story hasn't changed.

They didn't.

The blue pill is deeply engrained. AS Jean beaudillard would say, the real doesn't matter anymore, because the hyper-real replaced it, the real is but a copy without an original.

You really should stay away from the pills.

To go back to my earlier point about a dream within a dream, or matrix within a matrix, United 93 (Hollywood movie version) is the dream within the dream of the 9-11 (WTC Hollywood movie version).

No its a movie about a historic event. Not a dream. Movie. Buy a video camera. Turn it on. Aim it a car going down a street. Then look at the video. Thats a movie. Not a dream.

Heroic passengers tackle the terrorists to save their own freedom. Although, most likely the plane was shot down.

Yes, because what's the likelyhood that people would act to save themselves. That's just ridiculous.

The Hollywood cliche of firefighters fighting terrorism was also made into a movie with Arnold a few years after.

Huh?

My topic is deeper than some member's oversimplification & shallow mindedness.

No, your topic is a prime example of shallow mindedness and oversimplification.

Glad to see that some are embracing this "thought experiment" for what it is

What is it?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Don't mind Hopper, He posts all day (weekdays) in 9-11 threads and seems to derail most threads unless they are PRO-official story. I asked him what he does for a living which he refused to answer. My guess is, paid blogger.

Back on topic;

A comparison (thought experiment) Between 9-11 and the matrix.
A Hollywood DEJAVUE.

Osama is the new Oswald. A hyper-real bogeyman that accomplished the impossible from caves in Afghanistan.
Oswald embodied the fear of Russia, communism, Castro & now osama the fear of Muslims & terrorism.

It's symbolism imagery. Why were we shown the images of the twin towers exploding a million times. According to Jean beaudillard, to make them become hyper-real. 1 million Iranians where in the streets in support of America's suffering and now 10 years later we are demonizing them by insinuating that they want to use a nuclear weapon (which they don't yet have). The world knows that the USA is the only country to have used one in the course of war and that ISRAEL already has hundreds of them (thanks to mordekai vanunu).

That's another illusion, that ISRAEL doesn't officially admit that they have nukes & the US (at least before Robert gates) doesn't talk about that fact. It used to be called the Nuclear Ambiguity towards Israel. Israel isn't a signatory to the NPT but IRAN is and has been cooperating with the procedures. Although, Mainstream media can easily warp this picture by saying plenty of quasi-facts that most people with 9-5 jobs (families) won't have time to verify. I'm personally more worried about Israel's & the USA's militarism than any other country out there including north korea.

Like in said in the OP-ED, i took the red pill. It changes your perception of reality. We still live in the same reality, just in mine "historical facts" are not so set in stone. If history is written by the winners, the winners may have wanted to conceal nazi banking connections for example, or in the case of 9-11 carlyle investments by both Bush (still receiving daily CIA briefings) & the bin laden family (who's son Osama was a CIA asset up to & after 9-11 according to sibel edmonds' deposition).

Life is very complex, not overly simple. I was discussing Maths with a Math major buddy of mine, who worked on a equation using infinity cantor sets and had never heard about a fractal or fractal geometry. It shattered his perception of some math concepts. The matrix (illusion) is all about perception of truth and ensuing reality paradigm.

I was brought up to b a christian by my parents. However at age 12, i decided that i didn't believe in the story anymore after reading sociology studies that explain that religions where the base of organized society, laws & capitalism. The matrix's Neo is a metaphor for Jesus, Cypher a metaphor for Judah.

Nebuchadnezzar II (Listeni/nɛbjʉkədˈnɛzər/; Aramaic: ܢܵܒܘܼ ܟܘܼܕܘܼܪܝܼ ܐܘܼܨܘܼܪ ‎; Hebrew: נְבוּכַדְנֶצַּר‎‎ Nəḇūḵaḏneṣṣar; Ancient Greek: Ναβουχοδονόσωρ Naboukhodonósôr; Arabic: نِبُوخَذنِصَّر nibūḫaḏniṣṣar; c 634 – 562 BC) was king of the Neo-Babylonian Empire, who reigned c. 605 BC – 562 BC. According to the Bible, he conquered Judah and Jerusalem, and sent the Jews into exile.

There is a crusade & a jihad in the matrix whether you see it or not.
Sept 14th;

9-11 was definitely orchestrated at the highest levels (much higher than POTUS).

"On the morning of Sept. 11, Tatlock herself had just arrived with a small group of business leaders at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha for a charity event hosted by Warren Buffett. -San Francisco Business Times (week of 2/04/02)
The United States Strategic Command, or USSTRATCOM, is headquartered at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska.
One of only 2 bases to directly control the nuclear arsenal of the USA. And as the secret service codes of the day had been breached (angel is next, threat to air force one) perhaps the real perps also had the nuclear launch codes. (this last bit, nuclear launch codes is speculation)

The reality of a situation can change 10 times depending on who's telling it using which facts.
HOLLYWOOD-DEJAVUE

I know the movie is make believe hooper, so is the official story of 9-11. Hence the comparison.
edit on 13-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join